Meeting

Rental Boyfriend

Chapter 3

Meeting

You look at all of them and think again.

I better not get mixed with them. I should tried to run away or anything. I mean come on, they’re not living in the woods or something. I can just escape easily. Yes, that’s it!

“ Err, you know what? I don’t want a rental boyfriend or anything. Please let me go or I will call the police. “ You stated.

“ Tch, You’re kidding me right kid? “ Heechul smirked.

“ Nope, get ready to go to jail. “ You smirked back to him.

“ Hmm, Sneaky yet clever. As expected you are truly siwon’s little sister. “ Heechul said. All of Super Junior member gasped and glare at Heechul. Heechul smiles and went to hide in his room.

“ Siwon? Did he just said Siwon? You all know my brother? “ You look at them with curiosity. All of them tried to avoid your gaze or tried to whistle to avoid the awkward situation. Suddenly, the closet opens by itself. You jumped in shocked. It was actually Siwon who is hiding in there all along.

“ Oppa, you and me are going to have a long talk huh? “ You glare at him. Siwon just smiled apology.

 

 

It was 6PM now. You and Siwon are having dinner. You keep glaring at Siwon. Siwon who didn’t notice your glares just eat there silently.

“ Yah oppa! When are you going to tell me? Why those guys knows you and are you mixed with them? “ Your starting to questioning Siwon.

“ Well errr. Yeah, I’m with them. That’s my job. Don’t mistaken them, they are really nice peoples if you gets closer with them. “ Siwon defend himself.

“ I am nowhere going to be friends with them. Oppa, you’re the one who told me not to mix up with those peoples yet. You are the one who broke your own words. I am disappointed in you. I’m your sister! How can you hide that from me?! And stop treating me like a five year old child! I hate it! Don’t you know I got tease by everyone?! I hate you oppa! I hate you Choi Siwon!!!“ You shouted. You went inside your room and slam the door.

“ What have I done? “ Siwon sighed and cleans up the dinner.

  • -  -

The next morning has come. You prepare yourself for school. You went outside your room and saw Siwon waiting for you to eat breakfast with him. You ignore him and went to school without greeting him. You huffed at Siwon and went to school.

You arrived at school. You widen your eyes. There is a crowded girls in front of your school. They were glancing at your school. It’s like they are waiting for someone’s arrival. You tilted your head and shrugged your shoulder. You squeeze yourself through the crowd. When you finally reached the gates, all of the girls went to another direction. You glance at the direction where they are heading to. It was a black van.

“ OMG L oppa!!! “

“ Woohyun oppa!!! Marry me!!! “

“ Dongwoo oppa why are you so y!! “

“  Hoya oppaaaa, kiss me please! “

“ Sunggyu oppa!!! Your smile is sooo charming! “

“ Sungjong oppa!! You are so beautiful!!!! “

“ Sungyeol opppa date me pleaseee! “

The girls are screaming and it’s making your eardrums going explode. You quickly headed inside and sits on your table. You sigh and put your head on the table. You close your eyes hoping the day will be over soon. Someone knocked your head and chuckled. You opens your eyes and saw Tiffany giving you a eye smile.

“ Why you are so gloomy? “ Tiffany sits in front of you.

“ Nothing, I don’t have enough sleep that’s all. “ You fake smile to her. You don’t want to worry her with your problems. She nodded believing the lie you said.

“ Anyway, have you saw the new students? Aren’t they hot or what? “ Tiffany giggled.

“ I’m pretty sure they are what. “ You joked. Tiffany laughed and knock your head lightly. The school bell rings, mentioning it’s time for class to start. Tiffany went to sit at her desk. You took out your books for the first lesson. The teacher walks in with a big grin on her face. She puts her books on the table and claps her hand to gain the students attention.

“ Attention please! As you all know, today we have seven transfer students! Luckily, we got two of them here! Please come inside here, Sunggyu and Woohyun. “ The teacher called. Sunggyu and Woohyun walks inside and all the girls scream in glee except for Tiffany and you.

“ Hello, My name is Sunggyu. Nice to meet you all. “ Sunggyu smiled.

“ My name is Woohyun. Nice to meet you all ladies. “ He winks. Almost all of the girls heart melted by his cheesy words.

“ Okay, Sunggyu and Woohyun. You can sit next to ~~~~. ~~~~ please raise your hand. “ The teacher said. You sighed and raise your hand. The both of them sits on down on their desk.

“ Hey, my name is Woohyun. What is yours? “ Woohyun greeted you instead of giving a reply, you just ignore him and focus on the lesson. Sunggyu on the other hand, chuckled at Woohyun. Nam Woohyun being rejected is a rare sight to be seen.

“ Your interesting. “ Woohyun whispered quietly to himself and smirlk at you.

End of chapter 3

A/N : Sorry for the late late late late super duper late update!!! Since I finally have some ideas on how to continue this chapter! I will try my best to continue this fic!