The Kidnap

Rental Boyfriend
A/N: Put your name on ______ and the italic words is your mind. The story might have some difference from the Foreword since i'm not very consistent. Happy reading :D

Chapter 1

"________,ah! Wake up!!!! It's 6.30AM already!! You're gonna late for school!!" Siwon said while keep shaking _____ body.

"Then,can I not go to school Oppa??" ______ said without looking at Siwon.

"No,You can't! Now, wake up and get ready to school! I'll come back home a bit latter because I have to work over time. " Siwon stop shaking _______ body. He leans closer to _______ and kiss her forehead. He smiles to _____ and went to work.

Aish!! School?! I don't wanna go to school! I always being teased by my friends!

________ get off from her bed and getting ready for school. _____ walks to school since it's just 10minutes walk from her house to her school. After arrived at the school, ____ sigh and headed to her classroom.

" Good Morning, _____" Jessica (Your Classmate) called.

"Oh, Good morning Jessica. " _____ said.

"_____,ah! Have you got yourself a boyfriend?? You know your 17 years old and you even never dated anyone? Geez, you don't have to act so innocent! I know your just pretending~." Jessica said with a smirk cleary showing on her face. _____ just ignored Jessica and sit on her desk.

Oh God! Please let the day past really fast!!!

" ____,ah!!! Hi!! Good morning!!" Tiffany (Your best friend) greeted you.

" Ah, Hi Tiffany!! And good morning too." ____ greeted back.

" So Jessica is teasing you again huh? You know, You should get a boyfriend already! You're 15 already! When will Siwon Oppa let you date a guy already! "

" Well, maybe to Oppa i'm just too young to date. I don't mind if i don't have a boyfriend." ___ tried to fake a smile. Hmmm. I wonder why Oppa never let me get close to a boy.

_______ P.O.V

Ting tong

The school bang rang and it's time to go home. Tiffany asks you to go to the mall but you kindly reject her offer and went back home. On your way home, You feel that someone is stalking you but everytime you look back you didn't see anyone. You feel a bit scared so you quickly run away. All of a sudden, someone knock you unconscious.

End P.O.V

" Hyung! Hyung! Why on earth you hit a girl and bring her here?? " Said Donghae while staring at his hyung.

" Well, since bussiness is kinda bad so maybe she might kinda you know, h-help us???? " Said Leeteuk worriedly.

" Hyung, doesn't she looks kinda familiar?? " Said Ryeowook while staring at you.

" Yeah, I think i've seen her somewhere. " Sungmin agreed.

They all think where have they seen you. After 10 minutes, They still can't remember where have they seen you. Suddenly, The front door open, Siwon came inside with a smile on his face.

" Siwon-ah, did you do well with our precious customer?? " Said Heechul with a smirk.

" Of course Hyung. Hyung, Why is the others gather over there? " Said Siwon while he walks towards to Leeteuk,etc.

" Oh, Siwon! You're back. Hey, do you know her? " Said Kangin while pointing at you. Siwon walks towards to you.

" _______!!!!!! " Siwon shouted making the others shock. " Hyungs!!!! We on earth, You kidnap my little sister?!!!!" Siwon said while glaring at his hyungs.

End Of Chapter 1



A/N : i know it's lame =____= but it'll get intresthing!!!! At the next chapter ( i hope) Well, Please subscribe and leave a comment!! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee. Thank you~ ^^