Hurt

Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Hurt[/CONTENTID1] 

[CONTENTID2]Chapter 4[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]One year ago, a month before school starts  

He notes that the scenery looks slightly darker through his car window as Heechul passes by the wide road. He starts to slow down as he pulls up to house number 6. The street itself looks like the typical rich family kind of street. Beautiful trees evenly spaced on both sides of the road, nothing on the ground except for orange autumn leaves. To someone who grew up in quite the average suburb, he thinks that growing up here would’ve made this place seem quite normal. He thinks that’s nobody’s fault because even the most beautiful place would become dull if looked at too often, but it really was a beautiful sight to Heechul. He takes a look at the house and thinks that Mr. and Mrs. Bae must have been loaded because the place looks like the space of three average houses combined. He takes a deep breath and glances to the passenger seat. He smirks at the sight, at least she’s finally resting he thinks.  

“Come on kid.” His says, tone playful, as he lightly hits Irene’s head. “It’s time to finally get out of this damn car.”    

“Hmmph…I don’t wanna” she whines pouting, eyes still closed. If he didn’t see her as a little sister, he might’ve found that cute. 

“Alright stay in here and starve then, cause I’m locking the car when I leave.”  Heechul counts down to three as he steps out of the vehicle. 3, 2, 1.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter