In The Dark

Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]In The Dark[/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2]Chapter 2[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]5 months ago during the summer holidays  

 

“Seulgi can you come down for a second?!” Her father’s usually gentle tone was laced with panic, worried, Seulgi dropped her can of Pringles and practically rolled down the stairs.  

“Is there something wrong?” Seulgi questioned as soon as she made her way to the living room. She found her Dad sitting down on the couch, pointing at the television, it sounded like he was watching the news.

“Doesn’t this girl go to your school?” Seulgi’s expression changed from worried to vexed. Why would someone from her school be on the news? She took a seat next to her father, eyes glued to the T.V.  

🎶News opening music🎶

“It seems as though the 18 year-old Irene Bae from the small town of Asheville in North Carolina who has been missing for 3 days, is now to be presumed dead. The police have found her belongings such as clothes, jewellery, wallet and more all on the river bank. After speaking to her legal guardian and others close to her, the police believe they have enough incriminating evidence to close the case as a suicide, despite no body being found. That's all for your news update at 6 o’clock.  

🎶News ending music🎶

“Yeah she’s a year older than me, so I didn’t know her very well, but that’s still so sad. I didn't even know she was missing.” Despite saying that to her fathe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter