Is that you?

Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Is that you?[/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2]Chapter One[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]“Seulgi I-I need your help…” a soft voice called out, a familiar voice. Seulgi was confused, she wasn’t sure where she was, it was so dark, too dark to see. Her eyes ached and her head felt clouded.

“Who are you?” Seulgi asked, voice trembling. She felt a pair of hands gently grip the back of her shirt, Seulgi jumped a little, startled. A head rested itself onto her shoulder, she willed her body to turn around but it just wouldn’t listen to her. 

“You're the only one who can save me.” The mystery girl’s cold breath sent shivers down Seulgi’s neck. The only one that can save her? Before she could even let out a coherent word, she felt a cold sharp object poke her clothed back, it felt dangerously similar to a knife.

“So please…help me.” Sad, the voice sounded so sad. As the object started digging further into her back, Seulgi’s breathe started picking up, and as if everything wasn’t already confusing enough, the object suddenly and abruptly pushed itself all the way into her back.   

"NO!"

Seulgi’s eyes shot open, her breathing was heavy and she looked down to find her sweatshirt drenched in sweat. She sat up in bed and put her hand on her chest, trying to calm down her erratic heart. What the hell was that? Before she could ask herself anymore questions a knock on the door brought her back to reality.

“Seulgi sweetie, are you okay? I heard some shouting.” there was a hint of panic evident in his voice.

“I’m fine Dad, just..” Seulgi glances at her clock, 4am.

“A bad dream is all, I’m sorry I woke you up.”  

“Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter