Big Nose [part 3 out of 3]

Big Nose [TRIPLE SHOT]

"Dani, you are so strong, and pretty," A voice told me in the darkness where I was standing alone. It was a dream, "Dani. You should listen to me more often..." another voice said. I heard girls laugh, "ya, Big Nose what's that, make up?" I could recognize Jangmi's voice, and I heard more laughter, and more, it was the whole world laughing at me.

"Dani..." I heard a voice try to break through the laughter, "Dani... DANI..." I heard it continue, I suddenly felt something or somebody tighten their grip around my hand it even started hurting, I flashed my eyes open and looked around, I saw Jonghyun gripping my hand with both his and looking down as if praying by saying my name, "hu...rts..." I whispered and tried to move the hand he was holding in order for him to notice that I woke up.

He looked up, and what I saw made me shocked. Jonghyun was... crying. He loosened his grip on my hand and stood up. A huge smile spreading on his face, still crying, and with the happiness more tears started flowing he looked at me happily, I was... touched by that, and a tear escaped from my eye too. He then suddenly hugged me so tight I could feel the pain in my stomach from that blow that Gusae gave me. I sat up on the bed, Jonghyun helping me.

"You don't know how worried I was..." He said letting another tear escape, "Jonghyun, I'm not dead, I was just beat up, that used to happen before you came here, but it's the first time I'm sent to hospital..." I said reaching for his face to whip one tear the slid down his cheek. He looked so cute, but so manly at the same time. I smiled. "Thanks." I said,

"You stupid Dani, how could you be so weak..." He said lightly poking my head. Only when a quiet moment began I could start feeling all the places that got hurt. I could feel my leg wrapped by something, and I could feel the bandage above my mouth. and some other place I didn't even know I got hurt at. My right arm was wrapped as well.

"So... what happened after I disconnected?" I asked with a joking tone. Jonghyun looked at me with serious red eyes that said 'it's-not-funny' but I let out a giggle anyways because he looked like a puppy... or a dinosaur that cried to much.

"The guy crashed you left leg... and the other guy flippef your right wrist, and that Jaeyoung guy punched you in the face several times.... and some other minor things..." Jonghyun let out a sigh when he said each of the things, I was suddenly wondering,

"Did you beat them by yourself? Jaeyoung is the school's jjang..." I said, and finally he let out a small smile.

"not anymore, this jjang got beat up by Minho, and that's no fun being hit by a guy younger and taller than you, you know?" Jonghyun said and we both chuckled, it got quiet again and Jonghyun got closer to me and hugged me, not as suddenly and lighter now, it was a warm, caring type of hug.

"I don't want you... to EVER... be around school alone..." He said to me in a low husky voice that sent those shivers down my spine like the first time we met. "I don't want to see you like that again..." He added with a shattered voice as if crying, I pulled him out from the hug and looked at him. He was crying... So I hugged him back.

"I won't..." I whispered, and let out my own tears. We stayed like that for a while.

"I .... you.." He whispered I almost couldn't hear what exactly, but I think I could guess, "what?" I still decided to make sure.

"Dani..." Jonghyun pulled from the hug as he was about to say something but the door slid open and Kibum entered,

"Hel~lo~" He sang as he entered the room and went towards my bed with a chocolate box, after him Minho, Jinki and Taemin entered as well. They saw us in the after-hug-position and Kibum chuckled a bit. "We brought chocolate to the patient!" He then said and set on a chair next to my bed, I moved a bit closer to Jonghyun's side to let the other three sit on my bed, but Kibum immediately made Taemin sit on his lap, while Jonghyun pushed me over back to the other side so he could sit on the bed and motioned Jinki to sit where he just set. Minho seemed to be comfortable standing. I think that whatever was going on the whole group already knew about it, as this whole sitting arrangement went clean without any disagreements, which was unlike this group of guys,

"So brave girl, how's it being in a hospital for being kicked by a guy?" Key asked.

"My first time." I answered and everybody looked surprised except for Jonghyun who was just told from me a while ago. "It's my first time being sent to hospital after being kicked by a guy. But it was my first time that somebody saved me from that guy almost killing me." I finished and winked at Jonghyun, who smiled.

"You fought back didn't you? those two guys wouldn't randomly break your legs and arms, they would be satisfied by just punching your face..." Minho said as if knowing,

"It's a usual routine... you're right they would only punch my face. But the second time they came at me I wanted to fight back and they did similar things," I said nodding, "I still wonder why would they only be punching my face..."  I wondered aloud and everybody exchanged stares at each other and in sync turned to look at me,

"You really don't know?" Key asked, "noona, how could you be so clueless..." Taemin said shaking his head in disappointment.

"They are underlings of that Jangmi girl... just like the whole school..." Jinki said,

"I knew that..." I said still kind of clueless, as Taemin said,

"She ordered them to do it because..." Taemin said and stopped, "she was jealous of you." The group said in unison which made me jump. I started laughing, so hard I had tears, because this was the most absurd comment I ever heard, they just looked at me. So I stopped laughing.

"It's true..." Jonghyun said and looked at me, he smiled.

"Okay~~! we gotta go~!" Kibum sang and all of the guys stood up except for Minho who was already standing and Jonghyun. The four left leaving me and Jonghyun alone again. The awkward silence came back.

"It's true..." I suddenly heard Jonghyun say, "She's jealous, because you're nicer, prettier. In reality everybody likes you, but follow the queen-ka like zombies." He said as he hugged me tightly. I let out one tear, of joy, of sadness I don't know why I had that tear, I felt so happy being in Jonghyun's arms, he warmed the clod body of mine, and made me shiver each time again like in the first time.

"I love you." He suddenly said as I was about to hug him in response, but I stopped when he said those words, "I want to protect you, to always be by your side." He continued. I smiled and Hugged him back. We just stayed like that for a while...


When I got discharged from the hospital I came back to school still with bandage covering my left leg, still getting the help of crutches (the sticks you hold when breaking a leg.) When I passed next to Jangmi she was smiling in satisfaction. I ignored her and continued to my classroom.

In lunch I was sitting in the usual place with Yoojin and the five flower boys - SHINee. Jonghyun next to me, always having his arm around my shoulder to feel like he always has the protection on me. Jangmi was coming towards our table. The guys noticed immediately and stood up, except for Jonghyun. I motioned them to sit back down and continue eating. Jangmi reached our table and slammed her fist against it, I smiled as I saw her putting her hand behind her back in order to hide the pain. I stood up and Jonghyun did too. As I saw Jangmi opening to say something, I slapped her. The guys and Jonghyun were shocked.

"Don't you ever come here again and claim something as yours." I said and sat back down with Jonghyun sitting as well. She was shocked but without doing anything she retreated back to her place, I smiled a satisfactory smile of my own. I win this time. I thought to myself.


Two months passed since SHINee came to my school and flipped my life 180 degrees. It was one month since Jonghyun told me he'd protect me, and so that's how it was. Recently we've been called the new King-ka and Queen-ka, while SHINee were the new gang of the school. Though they never fought anybody.

It was a fine day and I was walking with Jonghyun in the park holding hands. We stopped when we arrived at a fountain, and looked at it.

"Since you came to my school my life flipped over... All that bad luck I only had. It suddenly all became good luck." I said starting to feel the water in my eyes, "I thought..." my voice cracked with the tears starting to flow, "That I'll be bullied forever, all of my life.... But you came and changed it all. You made me believe that even somebody with a big nose can be loved and cared for..." I said crying, Jonghyun pulled me into another of his warm hugs. We stayed like that for a while, and then pulled back off. We looked into each others' eyes, and I could see myself in hiss, as I was drowning inside them...

He pulled me closer and leaned down, we were just one or two inches away from each other. I closed that gap. And that's when I finally had my first kiss. It was a kiss I will never forget, with that same man I have with me by my side up until now. The one that protects me, and sends shivers down my spine like its the beginning all over again...


"Come on Big Nose, we'll be late~" I said to Jjong as I was pulling him into the prom hall,

"Don't you call me Big Nose, you Big Nose," He said as he caught up with me and pinched my nose, I giggled and pecked his cheek, we entered the prom hall as everybody welcomed the us, the seniors and the top of the school Queen and King-ka.

"Jjong!" I called Jonghyun when he was wandering with his eyes around, his attention immediately shifted back to me, I stood on my tip-toes and leaned closer to Jonghyun's ear.

"I love you too." I whispered and could feel him shiver as I said it, I then looked at his eyes and pulled him into a kiss, as everybody clapped around us and the other four guys came to invade out moment and group-hugged us.


THE END :D HOW DO YOU LIKE MY TRIPLE SHOT? LOL IT WAS ACTUALLY A ONE SHOT THAT BECAME TO LONG TO BE JUST ONE KEKEKE