Big Nose [part 2 out of 3] ONE SHOT

Big Nose [TRIPLE SHOT]

I fell unconcious. And when I woke up I found myself in an unfamiliar place. I immediately opened my eyes wider and stood up. And fierce pain attacked me from several spots. It was already morning. Damn I have to call mom and dad... I thought to myself and started searching for my phone, it was on a low table next to where I was laying, which was a sofa. Suddenly a door opened and I heard somebody yawn, Jonghyun in sweatpants and tang top came out of there and he looked like he was sleeping just now.

"Good morning," he said and smiled at me when he saw that I was awake. Two minutes later Jinki, Minho, Taemin and Kibum, they all came out... from the same room.

I reached for my phone and let out a moan when I felt the fierce pain again. "It's okay we called your mother and said you are staying at a friends house... they sounded overly joyed." Key said and yawned, I relaxed and was less anxious now that I know they were at least informed of something. "Thanks" I said, and started to raise from the sofa, feeling pain but ignoring it, Minho and Taemin came to my side and helped me. I was still in my school uniform, and it was dirty from the shoes of those girls yesterday. They helped me through to the kitchen and Kibum made breakfast for everybody. I felt better after eating. And the pain was a bit suppressed now. I stood up to take my phone and call my mom.

"STOP!" I heard Kibum say, I turned around to look at him, "aigoo, how can you think of even walking at home in this dirty uniform he said and came closer to me, leaning to dust off my skirt. They were all... so nice to me.... A tear slipped out,

"But... why are you crying?" Taemin asked looking at me, and all eyes were turned to look at that tear that escaped my eye.

"I am not... I'm just happy... I've never been taken care of so much in my entire life... and by strangers..." I said and smiled. It was a real smile of happiness.

"Hey, wait there... we're no strangers.... we are called friends. spelled F-R-I-E-N-D-S." Jonghyun said imitating me again and we all laughed together.


Weeks past since that day, I've been bullied less now that I have five hot guys backing me up. Always there when something happens, but Jangmi didn't let it go, she tried each time again and again, failing. I got closer to the guys, and We liked to spend time together. I let them meet my other friends from the neighborhood. Yuna, Riki and Mira. They were so excited and happy to find out that I have such handsome guys as my friends.

"Is any of them your boyfriend?" Yuna asked,

"nope." I answered,

"I think Jinki will match you the best," Riki said, I answered with a laugh,

"You have to see the way Jonghyun's eyes sparkle when we say your name..." Mira said, and all of us looked at her in sudden surprise, "what you didn't notice?" she asked pouting, and we all laughed. I loved my friends they were the best.

"I'm so sad you're not in my school, all of those people will know who to deal with..." I said and we all laughed again doing our signs of the group, we continued talking about school and the guys,

"Do they have a name for their group like we do?" Riki asked while we were talking about the guys,

"They said once... that girls in their previous school called then SHINee... because they shine so brightly." I answered, "But they never created an official name." I continued and the girl just nodded. We continued our girl talk until we all had to separate ways.


It was Saturday, and I decided to go to school to practice my piano there. I entered the empty building and walked through the hallways until I reached the music room, I entered it quietly and sat next to the piano. I played and played for about an hour or even more I don't know, after SHINee has appeared I've been much more relaxed and soothing sounds of piano made me feel even better.

My phone rang, it said, "Jjong" on the screen, I chuckled and answered the phone, "Hello?"

"Hey Dani, where are you right now?" He asked, "I'm in front of your house," He added,

"Oh, my gosh. Why would you be in front of my house?" I said and laughed a bit, "I'm in school now, in the music room." I then answered.

"Okay, wait for me there, I'll run as fast as possible so stay there!" He said happily, "okay." I answered and he hung up. I returned back to playing the piano. After a while I heard the door open, I thought it was Jonghyun,

"Jonghyun, I..." I started saying but what I saw was three people none of them were Jonghyun, It was Jaeyoung and his two guys Gusae and Jang-ryeol.

"I came here to pay back for my girlfriend," Jaeyoung said and came closer getting ready for a punch, he motioned with his fingers for his guys to come. Gusae without waiting came straight at me with a punch in to my stomach. I tried not to fall on my knees but Jang-ryeol pushed me from behind and I fell. Jaeyoung kneed down and took my chin harshly in his hand, and punched me, I felt the blood starting to come out from my nose, but I didn't do anything. I couldn't, I tried to but Jang-ryeol to my hands and held them behind my back so I couldn't use them, I tried to break free but I was already too weak, and Jang-ryeol kept on tightening his grip on my wrist, I started feeling my hands go numb and it was harder to break free. I tried to knee Jaeyoung's face but when I was about to raise my knee a fierce pain began, Gusae stepped as hard as possible on my leg, and I let out a scream of pain.

"Why are you sending your stupid flower boys on my Jangmi? Go to hell big nose, don't mess with the jjang and queen-ka of the school. your gurdians won't help you all the time." Jaeyoung started saying, and he hit me in the face again, I started feeling dizzy, and my legs and arms felt so numb, before giving in to the pain and close my eyes I could see Jonghyun open the door  breathless, he looked at me, and I could only see him mouth something similar to my name, then my eyes gave in and I fainted.