Big Nose [part 1 out of 3] ONE SHOT

Big Nose [TRIPLE SHOT]

Another morning, another school day, and another bullying Dani day. My gosh, I'm tired. I woke up with the alarm on my phone, but felt like falling back asleep. And so I did. Ten minutes passed and as always my dad came into my room to wake me up. Thanks god I had this "dad alarm" or I'd skip school like I did when he was on a business trip... I slowly stood on my legs, my eyes barely opening and started walking towards the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower. I like it, makes me wake up and feel fresh.

"Get OUT of there!!" My brother shouted knocking on the door. a usual routine. I always take longer than what I plan. I quickly took a towel and wrapped myself in it.

"Okay, gosh. I was already out I just had to dry myself..." I lied, looking at the carpet as it became wet from my dripping body. I quickly ran into my room and changed clothes. The usual skirt and blouse, oh and I can't forget the ribbon-tie and the knee-length socks... I quickly put all of my books into the bag that I had to carry, I grabbed my phone, iPod, and keys and left to the kitchen. I looked at my watch. Perfect, ten minutes left. I thought to myself while quickly making a bowl with milk a cereals. I ate it as quick as possible (2 minutes is my record, and I didn't throw it up! ;) ) When I finished my brother was already sitting waiting for me with his coat and shoes on. Damn brother... I thought to myself and slipped my feet into the shoes. I wore my coat on and we were ready to leave.

"Have a nice day!" My dad said as we ran out from the house into the car that was prepared for us. We were fortunate enough to have a driver. Yep, we're rich, but not as much as you imagine us, so erase those big mention illusions from your minds now...

In less than 15 minutes we arrived at the school gate. "Thank you." I said to the driver as I came out of the car and entered school. My brother stayed in the car because his school is a bit further away from the area.

As I entered the gate I was surprised to find out that neither Jangmi nor Jaeyoung and his gang were waiting to bully me, actually there was a whole lot of students crowded together at the entrance to the school building. I tried passing through all the students to enter the shoes locker room to find five handsome guys in there trying to quietly change their shoes into slippers while girls and guys were whispering and screaming at them.

"look, the new guys are here..." , "they are so handsome...", "oh my gosh, I bet Jangmi will try hitting on this guy..." where some of the whispering I heard. Great, new guys to bully me... I thought to myself and went to my locker. And one of then has his locker right next to mine. FUN... I continued thinking while opening my locker, I took out the slipper and threw them on the floor. I took off my shoes and slipped my feet into the slippers, then I put the shoes into the locker and slammed the locker door closed.

"Hello, I'm new here. Jonghyun." A voice said from next to me. Ignore him.... ignore him... I said to myself and tried to cover myself with as much hair as possible.

"I can't believe he just talk to big nose...", "Oh my gosh that ... big nose..." the girls around started whispering.

"And I thought they liked my looks, they just called me big nose..." The voice from next to me sounded like it was talking to another side, and I heard laughter from at least four more guys.

"Oppa, you're so handsome why would we call you big nose?" Jangmi popped out from the crowed. Awesome. I thought to myself.

"Oppa, we were calling HER big nose..." this was Jimin who said that and she probably pointed on me with her chin not even bothering to raise her royal finger to point my way.

"Big nose? that's a funny name... So your name is Big Nose? Nice to meet you." The voice said and I could see a hand reaching towards me. I raised my head, there was no point in hiding it now.

"No, my name is Dani, Park Dani. Spelled D-A-N-I." I said with tears in my eyes and left the crowded place running. I could hear somebody run after me.

"Dani, I didn't see you coming..." It was Yoojin, she just looked at me with that dumbfounded face she always had on. Like she doesn't have any emotions. I smiled at her, my nose red from crying. Now I look even uglier... I thought to myself,

"Let's go to class Yoojin-ah." I told her and we left to our home room together. Now the class room was crowded, especially one table. Over the crowd I could notice the guy from before. He was smiling and laughing with everybody, his eyes even smiled, those dark brown eyes that seemed never ending, they looked very kind. But I bet that when he saw me, he had a disgusted face after it, and he probably shared some jokes about me with the other four guys from before. Our eyes met, and I quickly looked away walking to my seat. I could see from the corner of my eyes that he stood up, and started walking towards me.

"Hi, Dani. I'm sorry for before, I didn't know that your name was Dani, and well... Big Nose could be a name for a foreigner?" He said the last bit of the sentence with a doubting edge.

"I don't need your pitying, it's better if you just bully me like everybody else..." I said angry,

"Pity? Wait so they called you big nose for a reason?" He said with a surprised look, "anyways nice to meet you, I'm Jonghyun, Kim Jonghyun. spelled J-O-N-G-H-Y-U-N-G." he imitated me and chuckled. He than got closer to my ear, that frightened me and I back away, my feet still in the same place. "By the way, you seem like the most normal girl here. My buddies might wanna now you, so come have lunch with us..." He whispered into my ear, I had goosebumps and shivers going down my spine, he back away, and I lost my balance, moving my feet further in order to regain that balance.

"you can bring your.... friend... with you." He said looking at Yoojin with a puzzled look seeing she has that same face from before. that dumbfounded poker face....

The two classes passed and lunch time started, I wasn't actually planning to answer that invitation, he's probably planning on bullying me with his other friends. Yoojin and I always were one of the first people to come to cafeteria in order to buy food and sit in the corner so nobody can notice us. It didn't work today. As we sat down Jangmi and her tail Jimin came,

"Ya! Big Nose, what do you think you're doing getting close to my Jonghyun?" Jangmi said as she got closer to our table.

"Your Jonghyun? Last time I checked he was still Kim Jonghyun." I answered not even bothering to look up at her. I continued eating.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!" Janmi shouted, I stood up and looked at her. "Laser beam stare~" I heard Yoojin mumble. I sat back on the chair and continued eating. Suddenly I heard Jangmi take my water glass and the next second she splashed it over my face. I didn't say anything. Just took the napkin closest to me and whipped the water off,

"Don't mess with Jonghyun oppa, or any of the other four, get it big nose?" Jangmi screamed loudly over the whole cafeteria,

"Wow wow wow," I heard a familiar voice call from the side, I looked up, it was him again. Jonghyun. "What's going on here, why are you all wet?" He was talking to me... Not to Jangmi,

"I splashed water on her because she was flirting with oppa." Jangmi said frankly not even trying to cover for herself. Obviously. She was sure he's on her side.

"Why the heck would you do that just because she was flirting with me? What if I like it?" Jonghyun said. I looked up at him again and I saw four more guys with him. He signed with his head for them to sit, and the set around our table, leaving one more free space. "Get outta here girl, don't pick up on girls because you're jealous." Jonghyun said and sat on the spot left for him, it was next to me.

"I'm sorry for that, what that girl's name anyways?" Jonghyun said obviously asking me.

"She's our school's queen-ka, Jangmi." Yoojin answered (queen-ka is a nickname in Korean school for the prettiest girl in school.)

"She's not that pretty, her face just says 'I'm a '... you know?" I heard another guy say, he had a hairstyle that kind of reminded me a helmet. I liked his eagle eyes though. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't introduce myself. I'm Kibum." He said with his mouth full of rice.

"This is Jinki, he's our hyung, this is Minho right here, and Taemin our makdoongie." Jonghyun said and pointed on each of the guys.

"Nice to meet you." I said with rice in my mouth as well. Not even bothering to actually observe them like I'd usually do. What I already knew is that they were flower-boys. They were ten times more handsome than any other guy I've ever met. Definitely beating Jaeyoung, our King-ka as well. I chuckled at the thought of Jaeyoung losing his status for one of those flower boys.

"So can you tell me again why they call you Big Nose?" Jonghyun asked looking at me again. I can't really believe it but right now I'm surrounded with five handsome guys and they're not here to bully me... They probably lost their mind...

"Can't you see for yourself, it's right here." I said pointing on my nose with my left hand while still eating the rice with my right one. The group of guys looked at me.

"I don't see what's wrong with it..." Kibum said tilting his face to the side in confusion.

"Well same here I don't see what wrong with it either. Except it being a Russian nose and not a Korean one." I heard Yoojin say and I almost choked. I don't know if it was because I wanted to laugh or because I was surprised of such a comment from Yoojin herself. I think it was both. And here my already amazingly ugly ruined image has been ruined even more by my choking embarrassing self. I coughed so hard, I couldn't breath my throat was burning from the food stuck in there and tears were coming out of my eyes.

"Bring water!" I heard Jonghyun say, and he started lightly hitting my back. Just lightly? hit harder damn it... The guy that was named Taemin ran over by my side with his own water glass and gave it to me. when I stopped coughing like crazy I drank the whole thing in one shot. I let out a couple of extra coughs.

"What happened there? A hair ball?" I heard another guy say, I looked up, it was the one with the light brown hair... I think it was... Jinki. I had to laugh about that comment and at the same time I shook my head in disapproval, I felt... part of that group all of a sudden something I've never felt before. I let loose a bit. And was more relaxed for the next few jokes they made. They asked some more about me, what do I mean by Russian nose, why am I bullied just because I'm foreign, do I know Russian and a lot of other questions while I asked them where they were before and what they liked to do. We had a nice time until the bell rang, and we had to go to class. Me, Yoojin and Jonghyun were in the same class while Minho, Taemin and Kibum were younger than us and Jinki was older.Jonghyun was sitting behind me and Yoojin next to me on the right. And I was on the row next to the window. Usually I would just daydream bur for the whole rest of the day I felt to specific stares that kept me conscious of myself. When class ended both Jonghyun and Yoojin had to go first, while I had to stay back to collect my books.

When I arrived at the lockers' room I did my usual, but I suddenly heard a bang on the locker next to me. Some girls came. It was Jangmi's gang. I already encountered them before. And already knew it's her girls in cover. They started getting closer to me surrounding me inside a small circle. "Hello, Big Nose." You want to get today's portion?" One of the girls said and another girl elbowed me in the stomach. I slid down from the pain, now they had complete control over me. They started pulling my hair and kicking me, while the one who talked before started slapping my, I was quiet at first. But When the pain reached it's I screamed, no names... just "ahh".

"Jong..." I said already weak from all the screaming my throat hurting. Suddenly I heard another banging on the lockers. Fun more girls to bully me...  I thought in pain,

"What the are you doing?" I heard Jonghyun's voice, could it be? An angel came from heaven to finally save me? I started crying, the girls stopped their beating, and turned to look at him. He was with the other five members...