As If it Our Last

You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night Youngbae drove his car to his apartment, but he trapped in traffic. He was not in a rush, so he just waited until the light turn into green. He looked around to avoid himself from bored. Just then, he saw a black Ferrarri passed from across him. He knew that plate number, it’s Jiyong’s car.

“What is he doing there? This time he supposed to be at studio or home instead.” Youngbae turn his car back, following Jiyong’s car. He stopped when the car enter the luxury restaurant. Youngbae thinks that maybe Jiyong has important meeting there.

He called Jiyong’s phone. “Hello, Jiyong-ah.”

“Wassup, Youngbae?”

“Kkkk~ My friend is so busy, eh? Do you have meeting or what? I saw you enter the Pierre Gagnaire.” Youngbae .

He could hear Jiyong laughing. “Well, yes. It’s quite important.”

“Have fun there, Dragon. Don’t forget to come to studio tomorrow!” Youngbae ended the call. He was about to go when a white Porschè also enter the resto. Someone was there, at the backseat.

It’s Lee Seungri.

Youngbae was shocked. Is this that ‘important meeting’ means? Are they dating or what? His mind was full of negative thinking. Please, he already loved Seungri for several years. He don’t want to see him hurting again, because of Jiyong.

“Don’t ever to play with fire, Jiyong-ah.”

[22:00 KST]

Daesung went to Seungri’s apartment. He looks worried as he walked fastly along the corridor. He just told by Youngbae that his dongsaeng and Jiyong had dinner. He checked his phone, even Seungri didn’t reply his message to go home. Daesung unlocked the door, and see nobody inside Ri’s apartment.

He called Seungri, but he nonactivated his phone. Daesung sighed. He sat on the sofa at the living room. “You better get your here quickly, Lee Seungri.” Then he dial Ji Taekgu’s number, Seungri’s manager.

“Hello, Daesung-ssi.”

“You’re with Seungri, right?” Daesung asked him directly.

“Yeah, but—“

“Tell him to go home in 30 minutes. I’m waiting here.” Daesung end the call without waiting Taekgu’s response.

He waited at Sungri’s apartment. He looked around, sat, then stood up and walked aimlessly. He need his dongsaeng in front of him right now, before something might happened with his memory.

He just don’t want to lose his fragile dongsaeng, again.

It’s about 20 minutes to take Seungri here. His face also worried, he thinks that there was a problem or mistake he made with his hyung. Taekgu closed the door, leaving only two of them.

“What is that, hyung?” Seungri asked Daesung.

Daesung looked up, told Seungri to take a seat beside him. “I’m sorry, Riri. But i have to tell you something. Please listen to hyung and answer it truthfully.”

Seungri nodded his head. Daesung continued his words. He looked at him right at the eyes. “Did you just have dinner with Jiyong?”

“Yes, hyung.” Seungri answer it as if there was no problem.

“Do you like him?” Daesung’s question Seungri’s heart, he started to nervous but he also felt a bit pain in his chest.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter