Fall For You Again

You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri opened his eyes. His head was getting dizzy. He looked around, realized that he already in his apartment.

“Yah! You finally wake up, this punk.” Seunghyun suddenly stood beside Seungri’s bed.

“I won’t let you drink alone, after this, Lee-Seung-Ri.” O-ow. When Daesung calls him with his full name, it means he really in danger. “Here. Eat this soup. You have to sober quickly.”

Seungri looked up to see his hyungs’ angry faces. “Sorry hyung... Did i faint? What was happened?” He said weakly. Then eat the soup Daesung gave.

“You was drank so much, dancing like crazy, then fainted. I’ve warned you not to drink that much but you didn’t hear me at all.” Seunghyun pinched his dongsaeng’s cheek.

“I’m so stressed these days, so i just want to forget it all last night.”

“Don’t force yourself, Ri. You better rest now, you have a meeting at 11, right?” Daesung and Seunghyun stood up, ready to leave.

Seungri sighed. He had a meeting with the designers today. Being a bussinessman is not easy. There are a lot things to do. “Yes, hyung. I think i’ve to clean up now.”

“Okay, we’ll leave. Just call us if there is a problem, okay?” Seungri nodded. Then his hyungs left the apartment.

Seungri’s mind blew to the last night. That Kwon Jiyong.. He has a sweet smile. I hope we can meet again. Seungri smiled. But then he shook his head. “What happened to me? I’ve to get ready.”

[Meeting Room, KYE’s clothing brand]

Seungri entered the room and greeted some important people there. He was busy reading the meeting agenda when someone sat beside him. He has red hair colored, with black suit that looks perfect on him. Seungri turn his head, want to greet him. But then he just stuck without saying anything, stunned of creature in front of him.

Gosh. Can i just marry him? Seungri’s mind started to talk nonsense.

“Seungri-ssi?” Jiyong’s voice made his dream back to the real world.

“Uh-Yes, Jiyong-ssi. I’m sorry not to greet you first, my head is still dizzy. Maybe about last night.” Seungri tried to smile, reduce the awkwardness.

“Oh, i see.” Jiyong nodded his head then turn back to his work, seems like it’s about the clothing design.

The meeting started after the designer, Kathleen Kye comes. Kye’s brand would like to have a photoshoot at Seungri’s club, Monkey Museum. And you know what? Kwon Jiyong or G-Dragon is the brand ambassador. So they’ll meet at the club again. Lee Seungri, your wish will come true.

Seungri was about to go home until a voice interrupted him. “Wait, Seungri-ssi.” Jiyong gave him a silver bracelet with word ‘F O R E V E R’ on it. “I think this is yours.”

“Whoa! Thank you, Jiyong-ssi. This bracelet is very precious for me.”

“You’re welcome. By the way, are you busy tonight?” Jiyong made eye contact with Seungri.

Suddenly his heart beated so fast. He never this nervous before. “N-No..” He was stuttered.

You look so cute as always, Jiyong smiled. “How about having dinner tonight? Maybe we should know more.” He didn’t turn his eyes from Seungri. “Let’s be friends.”

“Okay. Where is it?” Seungri accepted it without any hesitate.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter