I Met You

You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Daesung drove his car to his hyung’s penthouse in Seoul. Seungri got his memories back is a serious problem. He don’t want his Riri feel so much pain, again. Yeah, again. They have to decide what’s the best for Seungri.

Daesung pushed the lift button to 33rd floor. He was standing in front of a black gate with silver plate named ‘T.O.P’ on it. “Hyung, it’s me.” Dae said as the gate opened itself and walked in. This penthouse is dominated by white colour. Many paintings from famous artists hanging on the wall. His hyung also loves art, just like Dae.

“Hi, my Angel Dae. What’s up?” Choi Seunghyun—also known as TOP—hugged him and brought Dae to the living room.

“It’s about Seungri, hyung. I think he will got all his memories back, sooner or later.” Dae then explained it all, about his meeting with Seungri last night.

Seunghyun sighed. “I know this would happen someday. He’ll put an effort to find that dream means. We can’t do anything. Just let him.”

“But hyung, what if he find it out by himself? He’ll get hurt again! He’d been suffered so much before.” Daesung looked at Seunghyun worrily. Hoping his hyung know the solution.

“He won’t find it out immediately. Let’s just pretend that we don’t know. It’s the best for now. You’re closer to him. So you have to tell me if Seungri get his memory again.”

Daesung nodded his head. “Okay.”

Youngbae walked through the airport. He just arrived from Japan for his music study after 3 years. He misses Korea so much, his family, his friends, and his love.

Love.

Love that he never get. Because his love, is his own bestfriend. He don’t want to ruin their friendship, it’s too precious. Seeing him from afar, laughing, smiling, even though it’s not for him is more than enough for Youngbae. And now he really miss it.

“Youngbae-ya!” Someone waved at him. He wore mask and glasses, but Youngbae still know him well.

Youngbae walked towards him. “Ya! What are you doing here, Jiyong-ah! They will recognise you!” He whispered at Jiyong, but also hugged him. He missed this boy so much, they had been friends since they were very young.

Jiyong is a famous composer and rapper of YG entertainment. They are in the same company, but Youngbae is a solo singer. Actually even though they under covered so much, some people still noticed them. So before it more getting crowded, Jiyong dragged his best friend to the van. They head off to Youngbae’s apartment.

“It’s okay since my bestie is coming home,” Jiyong smiled widely. “We have to celebrate it.”

Youngbae chuckled. “Okay. How about tomorrow night? Just our closest friends, so media won’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter