trial for attempted murder.

Make Law not War baby

"I had to drag him away! Can you imagine it?"

 

Jin rants and raves in the bathroom of his apartment while struggling put his blue tie.

 

The charity parties Lee Jihye throws are so elitist. As much as Jin loves to dress up and shine, being Lee Jihye’s son’s secret boyfriend is not always fun

 

"Which tie should I pick?"

 

Ken stands in front of a tall looking glass and puts a black one against the dark green shirt he's wearing.

 

Tilting his head to the side he frowns, "Hmmm."

 

“Jimin acting on impulse will ruin the whole thing!" Jin puts his hands up

 

"You're right, the black one."

 

"I just can't with both of them sometimes!"

 

"And cufflinks."

 

"I don't even want to think how that pest is going to use it against us."

 

"I'm ready, jinnie! Come on, we can't be late."

 

Ken grabs Jin’s coat and waits for his boyfriend , impatiently tapping his foot.

 

I know, that witch will drown us in the nearest fountain if we do, Jin rolls his eyes and applies chapstick to his chapped lips.

 

Jin stepped out of his room . His blond hair done up showing his forehead , his broad shoulders hugging a white long sleeved shirt . Jin looks absolutely breathtaking.

 

"Wow." A grin spreads on Ken’s face. "Look at you …”

 

He holds the coat for Jin and watches Jin’s arms gracefully slip into its sleeves.

 

"You will dazzle the guests tonight."

 

"Hopefully, with my speech. Or else your mother will chain me to an iron chair and torture me." Jin rolls his eyes.

 

Jin wants to be considered something more than just eye candy, Jin didn't get into Law School because he was pretty–He had spent all his adult life proving to others that he was in fact shrewd and quite brainy.

 

Ken gives Jin a surprised look, like Jin just told him the aliens kidnapped him years ago. Then Ken bursts out laughing, and rubs Jin’s shoulders up and down.

 

"You have a peculiar sense of humor, Jinnie.”

 

"So I was told."

 

"But maybe you shouldn't come up with this kind of...absurd jokes around our guests. They won't get it, you know."

 

Ken looks his in the eyes seeking understanding on Jin’s part. Jin opens his mouth to say something, but then looks away, and when his eyes meet Ken’s again, there's just a wry smile on his face

 

"Sure." They won't be the first, he silently adds.

 

———————————————————

 

Of course Lee Jihye has to flaunting her White Gold Summer mansion located outside the city. If she's hosting a party, she's doing it for real, in her own house with a legion of waiters and waitresses.

 

Like she says, charity is the most expensive thing you do for free.

 

. For a minute Jin gets blinded by a ceiling sparkling with tens of crystal chandeliers. There's a sea of suits, designer dresses, teased hair, Loubotins, and trinkets. They just love to help the poor while being hypocrites

 

"And here they a-are!"

 

Jihye sings as she steers her way through the crowd. It couldn't be more obvious that she had one drink too many. The Mayor hugs both of them a bit too tight.

 

"My handsome son and my right hand man!”

 

aaaand your handsome son’s boyfriend who you do not know of .. Jin adds in his brain.

 

"You should lay off the alcohol, Mom." Ken whispers through gritted teeth so that nobody would notice.

 

"Your father is here. I can either soothe my nerves with champagne, or with a knife in his back."

 

Jin winces at the worrisome piece of news. Mr.Lee hates Jin’s guts, and when Jin won Jihye’s case against him, the former mayor and a successful businessman could hardly contain his anger.

 

"Mom–"

 

"Since Jin is here, we can start the auction! And then let our guests party all night long."

 

Jihye nods to herself in recognition of Jin’s social skills. She pushes Jin towards a platform and watches as the boy gets the hold of a microphone.

 

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen." Jin puts on his charming Smile Number Five.

 

“ The orphans that are waiting for your help have never been anywhere further than to the nearest park. They will not go sunbathing on one of the sandy exotic beaches. They will not wear Oscar de la Renta or Gucci. They will not brag about their vintage cadillac." He takes a breath, and sees the audience is shocked.

 

"We are here today to join our forces for a good cause. For kids that need your money more than any fashion empire or any car producer. Let's forget about extravagances and whims tonight, and give instead of spend. Thank you."

 

 

Then there's a sound of hands clapping coming from the very end of the room. The man stands too far for Jin to discern his features, but he's wearing a very distinctive red tie, so he makes a quick resolution to find him later

 

And to Jin’s suprprise–and immense relief–the others follow the lead. The simple hand clapping turns into a loud, enthusiastic ovation. Some people even raise their hands applauding jin’s speech. The blonde lets out a long breath.

 

It seems like he convinced the richies to have a taste of philanthropy. The auction should go smoothly now.

 

:–:

 

Lee jihye just can't stop marveling at how wonderfully generous the guests are tonight. The auction is more than a success, it's an event worthy of the first page of the Seoul Today. An enormous donation for the orphanage, and favorable publicity for the Mayor. Now it's time to party. .

 

Fantastic speech, they say. Very moving. Very persuasive. Jin rolls his eyes at the compliments. He couldnt give a flying

 

Jin just smiles and escapes the crowd to finally admire the painting he bought. he saw it before, when Jin and Jihye were looking through the catalogue of things put up for the auction.

 

A painting of a lone wolf standing on the edge of a cliff, howling to a full moon. It's hypnotizing him, drawing him into the world of the night and dark, impenetrable forests. And yet it's somehow calming him at the same time.

 

Jin can't remember the last time he was so deeply affected. The wolf is so captivating, beautiful and dangerous. He can feel shivers running down his spine.

 

Someone clears their throat behind him making Jin jump around, suddenly shaken out of his dreamlike state.

 

He’s about to put on his Charming Smile Number Five but quickly abandons the idea when he sees who is slowly approaching him…

 

The one and only Jeon Jungkook..

 

"You were fiercely fighting for this painting, Princess. I'm impressed."

 

"Well." jin crosses his arms. "I always get what I want."

 

"I don't doubt it."

 

He smiles at Jin like what he's just said wasn't an implicit threat but rather an invitation to play. Jin’s teeth draw blood from the lip, but Jin doesn't even flinch.

 

"What are you doing here?"

 

"I'm Mr.Lee’s guest. Of course I've donated, too."

 

Jin tries to keep it cool. No matter how much he's raging inside, he will never give Jungkook the satisfaction of seeing him out of control

 

. "A contribution? Really? What was it?" he tilts his chin at him posing a challenge.

 

"Just a small piece of art, nothing too fancy."

 

"So now you're a connoisseur of art?" Jin rolls his eyes

 

"Indeed I am. I even happen to know the man that painted your wolf."

 

"Do you?"

 

Jin gives him a tight-lipped smile, mentally lecturing himself to keep his nerves under control. "And who is he?"

 

"Just a disrespectful megalomaniac who thinks he's hilarious."

 

Jungkook smirks at Jin, and after a quick nod of his head he walks away.

 

jin is left puzzled and speechless, staring at his form that's wandering off and disappearing in the crowd.

 

The realisation hits Jin and almost knocks Jin out. He was too surprised by his appearance to focus on the details, but now it dawns on him.

 

His jaw drops. He was wearing a red tie.

 

THE red tie.

 

"I need a drink." Jin proceeds to drink

 

 

 

—————————————————

 

 

 

Jimin and Jin are sitting on a wooden bench in front of the courtroom door when Jungkook and Taehyung appear at the end of the hallway.

 

 

"Stay cool." Jin says as he squeezes Jimin’s hand. His friend inhales sharply and grits his teeth. His eye twitches when the men sit down right across the narrow corridor. Jin feels Jimin’s fingers start to crush his.

 

"Good morning."

 

Jungkook grins. He sits there so relaxed, so irritatingly chipper. Jin rolls his eyes at him and just gives him a quick nod.

 

Jungkook eyes Jin up and down. Jin looks good in white. Jungkook tries to hold back a smirk.

 

Taehyung’s eyes bore into his husband’s form in an obvious attempt to intimidate Jimin, but Park Jimin isn't the one to be easily intimidated . Jimin throws out his chest and crossed his arms in return.

 

This is what you call marital cold war.

 

 

"How did you like the party, Jin?” Jungkook beams at Jin.

 

Jin stiffens immediately, Jin’s face hard like stone. Ignoring Jin’s stern look, he goes on,

 

"It's a pity we didn't get to dance, don't you think? I was trying to catch you, but the guests were swarming around you."

 

 

"It was a busy night." Jin’s hand goes up to his face ready to tuck a strand of hair behind his ear. Jungkook smiles .

 

Hearing Jungkook’s ’ words, both Jimin and Taehyung turn their stunned faces to Jin.

 

‘you have some explaining to do later Mr. Kim Seokjin’ Jimin mouthed jin and Jin forgot to breathe.

 

but then they see paparazzi cavalry charging right at them starved for gossip. It's Jimin! How do you feel about your husband? Is there someone new in your life? Are you two going to fight over money? Is Taehyung single?

 

 

"Could you guys be less famous?" Jin groans blinded by flashing cameras, covering his face with one hand.

 

"I don't want to become a celebrity by association." Jin adds

 

"Says Mayor's son’s secret boyfriend” Taehyung snorts. "By the way, has her little pup stopped wetting the bed yet?"

 

Jin’s upper lip contemptuously curls up and he is about to go all ballbreaker on Jimin’s jerk of a husband, when the courtroom door opens.

 

"Finally." Jungkook gets up. Amusement painted on his face says he's been hoping to hear that little spitfire giving Taehyung a piece of his mind.

 

When Jin brushes past him, Jungkook whispers to him , “you got a nice .”

 

UGH JIN HATES THIS SON OF A SO SO MUCH

 

———————

 

 

 

"All rise," they hear, "Three-oh-one is now in session."

 

Jin smiles at Judge Stinson. He has a weak spot for beautiful people . Jimin looks more than stunning today, and well, it would be an understatement to say that Jin looks any worse.

 

"Please be seated and come to order."

 

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen and Mr Kim .”

 

The judge nods at Jin with more than a favorable smile on his face. Jin glances towards Jungkook just to see that he rolls his eyes at the judge.

 

"Let's hear the opening arguments."

 

Jin is about to get up, but Jungkook is quicker, already coming closer to the bench.

 

"Your Honor, we all are familiar with my client's husband’s grounds for divorce. Park Jimin must be an extremely scorned man to call his husband a cold-hearted adulterous drunk, and to claim the right to all of their marital property."

 

Jimin pouts and frowns at Jungkook while Jin analyzes his every word. Jin doesn't know what he's up to, and it makes him more than anxious.

 

"I've found a really interesting article about Mr. jimin today."

 

He goes back to his table and picks two copies of a magazine. He gives one to the judge, and puts the other on Jin’s desk right before his distrustful eyes.

 

Jin grabs it and looks down at the title with contempt. Stars. How ingenious. Then he swallows hard. JIMIN TRIES TO KILL TAEHYUNG! Jin’s face turns pale.

 

JImin’s growls, "You...!"

 

"Objection!" Jin hoarse voice resounds in the room. "Tabloids make no reliable evidence!"

 

Judge Stinson takes a look at the article.

 

There's a photo of Jimin choking Taehyung, with Jungkook’s and Jin’s frightened faces looming in the background.

 

"Overruled."

 

"If you think this story is somehow distorted, Mr Kim , you can tell us what you saw."

 

Jungkook spreads his hands. "We both were present at my office that day, weren't we?"

 

His stare is fixed on Jin, his lower lip protruding in a bold smirk.

 

“Mr Jin ,” Judge Stinson says, "please tell us what happened."

 

"Well," Jin fists clench as he stands by his table, "Mr. Jeon and I were in his office discussing the grounds and conditions of our clients' divorce when we heard a scream. We went outside and saw them fight."

 

He’s trying to keep his voice calm and confident.

 

"What exactly did you see?" Jungkook presses Jin. He looks at the judge seeking a way out but he only nods at him to continue.

 

"I saw Jimin and Taehyung on the floor."

 

"What were they doing?"

 

"It looked like they were fighting."

 

"I don't ask you what it looked like." Jungkook says firmly. "What were they doing?"

 

"They were having a fight."

 

"Who was winning?"

 

"Why, did you put a bet on one of them?" he mutters through the gritted teeth.

 

“Mr Kim .” The judge cautions. "Please answer the question."

 

“I couldn’t tell .” Jin smirks Not today satan … Not today

 

"Was Jimin choking his husband?" Jungkook takes a step forward, and suddenly Jin feels cornered.

 

"We don't know it. Jimin’s hands were on his throat, that's all."

 

Jungkook rolls his eyes . Jin was being seriously unbelievable .

 

"Of course Jimin was choking me!" Taehyung yells from where he sits. “he is a psycho!"

 

"Mr. Kim Taehyung , please behave." The judge sighs.

 

"That bastard deserved it!" Jimin squalls. "Always chasing skirts!"

 

“ Chimcim , stop digging your own grave." Jin nervously whispers to his friend on the side.

 

"Mr. Jeon, what's exactly your point?" Judge Stinson turns to Jungkook seeing that there's no sense in dragging this discussion on and on.

 

"My point is, Mr Park Jimin’s records are everything but clean." He takes yet another magazine. And then one more. "According to various materials collected by the paparazzi, Mr Park has been leading quite a riotous life."

 

He thumbs through the papers as he recites,

"Drunk-driving, disturbance of the peace, verbal and physical abuse of people that got in his way..."

 

He looks straight at Jimin, a smug expression on his face. "That showcase of marital bliss in my office was just a mere drop in the ocean. It seems like he is not the role-model he claims to be."

 

Jimin breaks the pencil Jin gave him. It snaps in two with a loud crack. His hands tremble as he hisses, "I will kill him. I swear."

 

"And while he blames his husband for the breakdown of their marriage, I wouldn't be too hasty to accuse my client. Obviously, Mr. Park has serious anger management problems."

 

"Objection!" Jin waves his hand. "We are here to question Mr. Kim taehyung’s behavior, not tarnish my client's reputation!"

 

"HE CHEATED ON ME FOR GOD'S SAKE!"

 

Jimin jumps to his feet and yells at Jungkook. "Whose problem is that, huh?!"

 

Standing upon his dignity, Taehyung opens his mouth to argue, but Jin stands up again and sends the judge a desperate smile.

 

"Your Honor, can I ask for a five-minute recess?"

 

 

: - :

 

 

Jin and Jimin get back to the room blinded by the flashes, running away from the group of reporters waiting outside. Jungkook is sitting at his desk pointedly reading the tabloids he brought while Taehyung is just nervously fidgeting with a pen.

 

The atmosphere is so tense the light bulbs could pop any minute now.

 

With all his dignity and grace, Jin walks through the courtroom and stops in the middle of it.

 

"Your Honor, initially my client wanted much more from his dishonorable, unfaithful husband. But after considering many options, he decided to adhere to equitable distribution of marital assets."

 

Taehyung throws Jungkook a surprised look. Shaking Jungkook by the arm Taehyung hisses,

 

"Is this a joke? Jimin wanted to fight for every dollar and now what?"

 

Jungkook just waves at him to be quiet, and watches as Jin continues his speech.

 

"We assume separate property is not a problem for it had been acquired prior to the marriage. Also, my client waives his claims to marital property such as cars and two apartments, one in seoul and other in Busan that they hold in common."

 

“Jin has gone mad. Or he is plotting something." Taehyung whispers, but Jungkook only elbows him in the side.

 

"But," Jin says and turns to the opposing counsel, "the only thing my client wants is to file for custody of Kyle.”

 

And this is the last straw.

 

Before Jungkook can react (Objection! Who the hell is Kyle? Why Jungkook doesn't know anything about him?! did they have a son whom Jungkook did not know of ?!? ), Taehyung springs to his feet and points an accusatory finger at Jimin.

 

"You will never take Kyle away from me!"

 

Jimin stands up with his arms up. "You should have thought about it before I caught you in fragrant delicious!"

 

"It's actually in flagrante delicto you kno—" taehyung corrects Jimin , making Jimin more mad than he already was

 

Oh no , not again…

 

"I'm telling you this for the last time! I did not sleep with her!" Taehyung shakes his fist at Jimin who pouts and leans forward to yell at him.

 

"You were only in your underwear and so was she!"

 

“ We were practicing a scene for my movie ! It was her first time so I wanted her to feel comfortable!"

 

“Taehyung !” Jungkook growls.

 

"Comfortable with your —" Jimin cries

 

“ Jimin!” Jin growls

 

The judge starts hammering his gavel against the bench. "Order!"

 

Taehyung jumps over the table and rushes straight at his husband, but Jungkook puts a strong hold on him just in time. "You're doing it wrong."

 

"As you see, Your Honor, my client isn't the only one with anger management problems." The blonde points out.

 

Jimin is fuming, his face so red it's almost steaming. Jimin grabs Jimin by the shoulder in case his client wants to do that surprise attack stunt again.

 

Judge Stinson hits himself on the forehead with the gavel.

 

"Who. the. . is . Kyle?” Jungkook dead panned

 

With his face dead serious Jin says, “Kyle is their pug, Jackass .”

 

After a few seconds of haunting silence, the judge throws his hands up in a gesture of despair.

 

"I will not stand this kind of behavior in the courtroom." Then he turns to the attorneys.

 

"Mr. Kim, Mr. Jeon , you have two weeks to teach your clients good manners. Case adjourned."

 

Judge Stinson will make them wait for it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

—————————————————

 

 

 

 

A/N

 

so tell me … What’s your favourite part ?

 

And if u think Jimin is a sweet mochi all of the time and doesn’t get mad at anything … you clearly haven’t seen 2013 bangtan bombs. =_= Specially the episode when he lost his at taehyung when taehyung pulled the chair when he tried to sit on it (lol who remembered that episode ?)

 

Oh by the way I really like the new logo for BTS. ( but inside I am wailing cause I am emotionally attached to the old logo cause I was a ARMY since they debuted.