Murder attempt No.1

Make Law not War baby

Glasses chatter as people raise their drinks . Yet another crushed divorce case . Jin smirked , as people congratulated him for the successful court case . Kim SeokJin is a divorce attorney , one of the best and the youngest that Seoul has to offer. Dont let his nice cute smile and pink crazed office mislead you he is vicious and deadly

 

“ To Kim SeokJin!” his client announces” for kicking out my unfaithful husband’s in court”

 

“ My beautiful boyfriend …” Ken said wrapping his arms around Jin’s waist.

 

Lee Jaehwan , the only son of the congressman. His armani suit fits him like a glove — a very very expensive glove . Expensive is Ken’s middle name.

 

Since Jin’s dad left his mum after cheating on her without even a note left behind , Kim seokjin sworn for revenge . With style , without any bloodshed . So he went to law school to divorce bastards like his dad .

 

Jin had a motto :

 

Divorces are made in heaven.

 

 

 

 

 

Jin started to flip through his files when somebody knocked on his door . Jin quickly shoves his files in to his mahogany drawer and clears his throat

 

“ Please come in …”

 

Jin says as the door opened and two extremely graceful legs follows . That baby face the whole country know as the beautiful and graceful dancer in Korea . Yes ladies and gentleman , it is Park Jimin himself , an dancer , a rising star , a top notch name in the A-list celebrity list .

 

Who also happens to be Jin’s high school best friend .

 

“ I cant believe it !” Jin throws his arms up in surprise and runs towards his best friend taking him in to a big hug.

 

“ Look at you Mr- I-divorce- you all” Jimin said in his low smexy voice .

 

“ aww Look at your Mr-“

 

“I want you to you be my lawyer” Jimin said cutting off Jin’s sentence midway.

 

“ What ?!”

 

 

 

 

“ Kim Taehyung ! What brings you here buddy?”

 

Jungkook takes his feet off of the desk and greets his drinking buddy that settle down a few years ago after meeting someone with the name of Park Jimin.

 

Taehyung and Jungkook used to drink through the supplies of any bar that was on their way. Both of them almost got expelled from university for climbing up the university roof with bottles of whiskey shouting “ WE ARE GOING TO WIPE OUR ASSES WITH THIS DEGREE YOU PEASANTS”

 

But Jeon Jungkook was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and a middle finger stuck to the world. He outsmarted even his professors and became one of the leading lawyer in Seoul.

 

“ Before we go to get some drinks … I need you to do one thing dude”

 

Jungkook was already picking his coat up to head to the bar with his best friend.

 

“ Shoot”

 

“ I want you to divorce me”

 

Taehyung’s face suddenly turns sour when he said that. And its not like one lemon , like the whole shipment . You can probably make lemonade out of his face.

 

“ I think we need more than just one drink” Jungkook said .

 

———————————

 

“ I want him crushed ! Destroyed ! Crucified !” Jimin’s fist slams down on Jin’s desk making the lawyer jump.

 

“ You two seemed so happy what happened ?”

 

Jin didn’t mean to pry but Jimin’s sudden decision shocked him.

 

Jimin bites his lips , his jaw tightens and his nose flare. Jin can see the storm raging inside of him.

 

Look , Jimin was happy to go lucky mochi most of the time … but if you get him mad …. oh you better run for the damn hills because khalesi is coming for you

 

“ I want you to make him bite the dust . I want to see him in the gutter . Comepletly destroyed ”

 

“ What happened Jiminie ?”

 

Jin’s voice was timid . he definitely doesnt want to stuck a cord with Jimin. Jin doesn’t want to die young.

 

“ Taehyung — He — I mean” Jimin takes a deep breath “ I am pretty sure he cheated on me”

 

It falls on to Jin like a piano from the nineth floor and he could feel the pieces of shattered glass coming down on him .

 

That bastard !!

 

“ Dont worry … I will give him what he deserves!”

 

 

 

 

“ A psychotic ! Insanely jealous —“

 

Taehyung downs his whiskey in one huge gulp. Jungkook raises his glass to that in amusement.

 

“ I gave him everything I had !” A glass hit the table with a clank

 

“ Everything ! But it was never enough ! Selfish manipulative — “

 

Jungkook laughs and tiltles his head back , staring absently at his luxurious office. Its simple yet classy.

 

“ You did wear a horrible tie to your wedding” Jungkook says remembering the day TAehyung and Jimin got married .

 

“ Cheers to horrible ties and horrible mistakes” Taehyung said “ I am great at that . I never miss a chance at a epic failure”

 

Jungkook feels bad for TAehyung but now when they sit and drink cursing the whole world , its like the good old times.

 

 

“ as I say … Make law not war baby” Jungkook winks

 

—————————

 

“ Tell me a romantic story … I am loosing all hope on love” Jimin groans , drinking wine from the bottle.

 

Its never a good idea to be around Jimin when he drinks wine straight from the bottle.

 

a) he might try to kill you in his very intoxicated state or b) he would cuddle you to death.

 

Both of which , Jin is less excited about .

 

“ Do you want me to read pages off of Romeo and Juliet?”

 

“ They die in the end” Jimin dead panned “ I want something with a happy ending.”

 

“ Like what?”

 

“ Tell me how you met the golden boy Lee Kenneth jr ” Jimin cooed.

 

Jin rolled his eyes . Jimin is such a girl sometimes .

 

“ I was his mother’s attorney while she was divorcing his father” Jin was telling this story for the thousandth time to Jimin .

 

Jimin was just a rookie then and a very determined one and Jihye Lee was reaching deadlock in her marriage .

 

Being Jihye’s lawyer wasn’t easy. She was the wife to the mayor of the city and her husband knew of all the lawyers in the area . Jihye needed someone young naive and desperate enough to risk everything to take the case . And enter Kim SeokJin.

 

But despite being a rookie , Jin won the case boosting both his and his client’s popularity. Some called it beginners luck but Jin called it ing determination and 5 cups of coffee a day .

 

Six months later Jihye was elected the mayor instead of her ex-husband . During a victory party , Jihye introduced her son to Jin, and one thing led to another.

 

Lee Jaehwan , with his cute face and perfectly tailored suit proposed after eight months of being together . Romantic dinners , candles , Tiffiny’s , Violins and sweet talks and will you be my boyfriend ?

 

 

JImin laughs and claps his cute short hands.

 

“ Well I want you by my side. Be a and help me , Like the good old times?”

 

Jin beams at his best friend “ I would do anything for you … you are my best friend jiminie”

 

“ I seriously only have you now Jin”

 

 

———————

 

Ken places a quick kiss on his nose , and buttons his shirt . This is how their life looks like . Dinner , cab to Jin’s place and well … making love.

 

“ I have to go… You know my mother” Ken apologises .

 

Right … his mother …

 

Jin couldn’t complain . It’s his mother.

 

Jihye is a good person . expect when she is not. Jihye adores Jin with kindness and then yet she is a strict korean conservative politician .

 

She doesn’t understand why people are gay. For her , gayness can be cured . Her son will not live with his girlfriend until they married and she will not … definitely NOT… handle Lee Kenneth jr having before marriage ( pfft… lol)

 

 

Jin hisses , Ken never stays overnight . No matter how tough Jin is in court , no matter how many husbands he can chase away , he still feels lonely in a bed at night . he dreams of waking up next to the man of his dreams , having breakfast together …. all those sappy romcom stuff Jin could wrap his pretty little head around.

 

But no… Ken is too scared to come out of the closet , so he is stuck in the closet with him. Jin was promised that Ken would tell about their relationship to his mother soon , but those were distant promises

 

Jin cant even keep a cat or a puppy because Ken is allergic to fur.

 

“ When we are married and you see my unshaven face in the morning you will kick me out babe” Ken jokes Jin’s blond hair .

 

Jin rolled his eyes. He hears the same old song everyday . When they are married he will belong to him and when he belongs to him he will stay the night with him .

 

Most of all , when they are married his conservative controlling mother wouldn’t poke her nose in to their affairs .

 

Ken kisses him goodbye and when Jin was about to smile when he pulled away from the kiss Ken says

 

“ mom wants you to give a speech during her charity ball this Saturday”

 

Kicked , stabbed and knocked out

 

“ Why me?” Why god why!??

 

“ Because there will be a lot of lawyers , so a familiar pretty face would convince them to donate”

 

“ But..” Jin had other work to do .. like preparing for Jimin’s divorce trial among many other things.

 

Ken gave Jin a grave look . “ Jin … no buts, This is my mother”

 

Of course , Its always his mother

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ I want to see him suffer!” Taehyung viciously stabbed the steak on his plate with a silver fork. “ I want him to cry his little heart out !”

 

Jungkook just smirks and chews on his rare Korean beef. Taehyung had been going about this for days .

 

The restaurant was close to Jungkook’s office , it was just around the corner. It also happens to be close to Jin’s office . So when Jin and Jimin stride in to the same restaurant , Taehyung chokes on his rare Korean beef .

 

“ What is he doing here ?!”

 

Jimin closes his mouth and hisses , pretending to not see his poor excuse of a husband. Jin glances at him from the corner of his eye.

 

“ Act cool” The blond Jin commands his friend

 

They nonchalantly stroll by the table and sit by the window. Act cool Act cool Act cool Jimin says to himself .

 

Taehyung’s lips curl upwards “ What the hell is he doing here ?”

 

Jungkook’s eyes dart to two beautiful men sitting across the room. The dark haired fiend was apparently Taehyung’s soon-to-be-ex-husband but the blond looked familiar but he was quite the vision.

 

“ Oh no” Taehyung wines “ And Jimin is with that Blondiesaurus !!”

 

Jungkook cant stop himself from laughing out loud at his friend’s comment.

 

“ what’s so funny , idiot ?” Jimin mutters under his breath as he saw Taehyung and Jungkook cackle madly.

 

“ You know that other guy?”

 

Jin asked out of curiosity. He knows the disappointment that Jimin married but not the other guy. Jimin nods his head in disgust.

 

“ Jeon Jungkook , a ing pest”

 

Over on the men’s table , Jungkook curious asks reaching for a glass of red wine.

 

“ Who’s that blond?”

 

 

“ Kim Seokjin … Mr Legally blond”

 

“ Are you serious ? he is a lawyer ?”

 

Jungkook couldn’t believe his ears . Jin looked beautiful and absolutely stunning . He thought he might be in the modelling or acting industry like his friend Jimin was.

 

“ what do you think those witches are doing there ? Plotting my slow and painful death I See !”

 

Taehyung sounded absolutely petrified. Jungkook got more curious about how that petite but tall blond could get Taehyung scared to his bones.

 

Jin catches Taehyung’s little buddy staring at him , giving him the creeps.

 

That big bad wolf is doing everything in his power to make Jin’s life in to a little red riding hood in the future…

 

He knows the look Jungkook was giving him right now. Its the same look that he used to receive from his mother , his classmates and from his lecturers . The look saying You are too weak to enter this world but he showed them

 

And he will show this pest too …

 

 

Jin straightened up in his chair and puffs his chest , brushing his perfect golden hair .

 

“ Jeon maybe good but I am the best darling..”

 

Jin winks at Jimin when Jimin had been complaining and panicking about how Jeon is a pitbul among lawyers.

 

“ I want Jimin broken and devastated !!!”

 

Taehyung still rantes with his mouth filled with meat and salad.

 

“ Thats the 13 th time you said that since we sat down and its making me concerned” Jungkook says.

 

“ I don’t care !! I ing want his dead body on my porch !! “ Taehyung lifted his fists up in the air in rage.

 

Jungkook squints his eyes at his legal opponent , Mr. legally blonde. Too bad he has to defeat such a pretty face.

 

“ NO problem buddy , I’ll make Jimin beg for mercy”

 

on the other side of the restaurant , Jin takes Jimin’s hands in his and assures.

 

“ Don’t worry Chim Chimie… I’ll be the iceberg to his sinking titanic.”

 

 

 

——————————————————

 

This is one of those days … One of those days where nothing does according to his well planned schedule.

 

Jin sighs.

 

His personal assistant is as useless as twelve Kim Taehyungs . he still needs to prepare a speech for that stupid charity event Lee Jihye is hosting this Saturday AND HIS BEST FRIEND IS DIVORCING RIGHT NOW AND HE NEEDS TO PROVIDE EMOTIONAL AND LEGAL SUPPORT TO JIMIN 24/7 !

 

His inner control freak rages as he walks in to Jeon the pest Jungkook’s office where he works.

 

Their first meeting was to happen is without their client’s participation and their secetries arranged a meeting at his office.

 

Lord please have mercy on me today

 

With his phone in one hand and file with Jimin’s conditions in the other , staring straight ahead he enters the lions den. He marches in to the direction of Jungkook’s office so energetically that the people turned their head in awe.

 

He was so focused on his task on the phone that he didn’t notice Taehyung’s friend was standing by the reception desk .

 

He smirks as Jin passes him , yelling at his pink iPhone.

 

“ I could not care less if they got a better offer. They already signed our bloody contract!” Jin’s shoulders heave with irritation. “ No ! I am NOT changing anything . I will ing sue them if I have to !”

 

Jin angrily taps the red button and hangs up.

 

 

Jungkook takes a moment to appreciate the blond’s good looks as he was standing in the lounge waiting for the elevator to come.

 

He was wearing something formal. A simple purple tie contrasting with his blond curls made Jin look attractive .

 

Jungkook is very pleased . For a change its not a middle aged balding lawyer going through a mid life crisis

 

“ Not a good morning I see ?” Jin hears a man call him from the back , but he doesn’t respond to it.

 

He waits for him to move next to him because … Its Kim SeokJin and Kim SeokJin is a sassy .

 

“ Nothing I couldn’t handle”

 

Jin sends Jungkook a tight smile while quickly examining his features. Black hair , sharp jaw , Well-built structure but there is an air of superiority around him .

 

All it takes is one look to see he’s an arrogant bastard … even if he’s got a cute bunny smile that didn’t match his muscular body.

 

He is a muscle bunny.

 

“ Jeon Jungkook..” He introduces himself and waits for Jin to extend a hand . Jin extends his arm to shake.

 

Because you know … etiquette ?

 

“ Kim SeokJin”

 

“ Nice to meet you Mr. Seokjin”

 

“ Oh , I doubt it”

 

Jin mockingly bats his eyelashes at him and shakes his head. Jungkook is seriously so blissfully unaware about the tornado that was Jin.

 

Before Jungkook can respond the elevator door opens and Jin steps in to the door. Both of their fingers clashes when they pushed the button of the same floor . Jin took his hand immediately away as if it was lava and Jungkook chuckled pressing the button instead.

 

 

“ Objection overruled”

 

Jin rolls his eyes and Jungkook silently triumphs . Jin cant believe he has to deal with this bull for a couple of months.

 

 

 

 

————————

 

 

 

Jungkook opens the door for him . Jin’s eyes gets big like saucers . He is pretty classy for a arrogant bastard .

 

Antique furniture and oil paintings in the wall , all of which screams 1 million dollars to Kim seokjin . There is a large black leather couch next to a resolute desk . Behind was a large window overlooking the city. The whole room can be described as wood and gold compared to Jin’s silver room with a hints of pink here and there.

 

The room looked like it belonged to a gentleman . ( although the gentleman part is of course arguable , but still )

 

 

"Coffee? It's still early in the morning. I don't know about you, but I'm not exactly a morning person."

 

He offers with a charming smile playing on his face, but Jin sits down on a guest chair in front of his desk and crosses his legs.

 

"Let's get down to business, shall we?"

 

For a split second Jungkook’s ’ eyes stop on his legs, too short to linger but long enough to note how shapely they are, and then he nods,

 

"As you wish."

 

Undoing the only button of his navy jacket, he sits down across the table. Jin thought that was extremely y . Jin quickly gets rid of that thought as He on a mission here, not to ogle a muscle bunny .

 

To his surprise he doesn't have any folder with documents, Jungkook just sits there looking at him expectantly. As much as he doesn't want to admit it, it throws Jin off balance a little.

 

Jin runs the tip of his tongue along his lower lip, and Jungkook can't help but follow its movement.

 

"First of all, I think we both know that so called 'no-fault' divorce is off limits, and so are irreconcilable differences."

 

He nods, "Absolutely."

 

"So, my clients' grounds for divorce are as follows: habitual drunkenness, mental cruelty, and of course adultery."

 

"I agree.”Jungkook nods and Jin frowns at him confused, but continues,

 

"And there's the problem of claims to property since they didn't sign any prenuptial agreement."

 

"The winner takes it all, I assume?" Jungkook quips.

 

"Correct."

 

He puts his hands together in front of his face, his fingertips lightly touching his rosy lips. He looks like a praying saint when he says,

 

"Seems fair."

 

What the is he on to ? Jin thinks but he continues to read off of the paper.

 

"And the losing party is paying punitive damages."

 

"Of course."

 

"And in case of proven defamation, additional twenty thousand dollars of a fine. For charity." Jungkook adds

 

"Only twenty? I'd demand fifty." Jin adds confidently.

 

Jungkook wears a mask of self-control that Tibetan monks could only dream of. He stares at Jin, waiting for the last straw that is going to break the camel's back. he is almost there, he can see it.

.

jin spies with his little eye something beginning with L. Like a LIE. That's it, he thinks, and he decides he'll go all Basic Instinct on him if he has to. This conversation is getting too easy for Jin’s liking .

 

 

Jin uncrosses his legs, and then crosses them again.

 

"Well then," Jin says smoothing his tie , "this is enough for today, I guess."

 

And he gets up from the chair and gracefully turns to leave. Jungkook has to admit, Jin has moves like a ballet dancer. Elegant, light, and effortless.

 

"Excuse me? We haven't even gotten into details yet." Jungkook raises his eyebrows at Jin.

 

They both know he's faking disappointment–but not too much, Jungkook has a feeling the blonde is smarter than he looks.

 

"When you have enough pluck to show your true face, maybe I'll spare you a moment of my precious time, Mr. Jeon Jungkook.”

 

"What did you expect, Mr Kim ?” He asks, a corner of his mouth mockingly raised.

 

Jin boldly lifts his chin up. "I expected a ruthless and tenacious professional."

 

"Looks like my reputation precedes me." Jungkook’s smirk turns into a wide, smug grin.

 

"But instead I met a disrespectful megalomaniac who thinks he's hilarious."

 

"Oh but I do. It was a test. You've passed."

 

Jin would love to punch him right in that button-like nose and wipe that cute bunny smile of his...

 

But no, Jin can't let him WIN

 

"Well thank you, sensei."

 

Jin mocks him as he bows keeping his hands straight to his sides.

 

“ You calling me sensei is kind of hot … why don’t we try oppa next time princess ?”

 

"But I'm too smart to let you seduce me." Jin said through gritted teeth , Jin cant believe he has to go through this

 

"I'll take it as a challenge, princess.”

 

Ugh! He just knew he should have switched from yoga to kung-fu long time ago! His anger management skills aren't as good as they used to be.

 

He angrily narrows his eyes at Jungkook, but before he can chew him out and spit back on the dark brown carpet in his office, a scream shrills suddenly in the office hallway,

 

"I WILL KILL YOU!"

 

Jungkook and Jin exchange a shocked look and dash out of the room.

 

What meets their eyes beats anything they could've imagined or expected. It is actually Jimin straddling Taehyung that's lying on the floor, his face contorted with rage. Jimin’s hands are firmly clutching at his husband's throat choking him.

 

Jin gasps as he sees Taehyung reach out and grab Jimin’s shining dark hairs, then he pulls at them forcefully. Jimin jerks backwards and lets out a painful shriek.

 

"You bastard!" Jimin scrambles off the floor arching his back like a feral cat and prepares to make a predatory lunge for Taehyung

 

. Just when Jimin’s about to leap forward, a pair of delicate hands yanks him back.

 

"Are you crazy?!" Jin yells at his friend that keeps trying to free himself and attack Taehyung again. Jungkook keeps Taehyung pinned to the ground, struggling to hold him down.

 

"Let me go!" Jimin growls. "I'll just kill him and then we can have lunch."

 

"I hope you choke on your diet salad, you psychotic whor–“

 

"Whoa!" Jungkook shakes his friend. "Easy, Tae!” Taehyung is fuming, panting, glowering at his husband.

 

The lawyers drag their clients away from each other. Jin can already see taehyung’s argument in court saying his husband tried to kill him. The last thing Jimin, an A-list celebrity wants is being charged with attempted murder.

 

Nobody in the whole world can despise you so fiercely like your spouse. Pure, unadulterated, boiling hate.

 

this is marriage.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

 

How is it ?? Continue or nah?

 

I uploaded two chapters at once by the way … hope you guys like it.

 

When I was away for action I finished majority of the chapters . Hope u guys enjoy. <3