~Sleep Tight~

Customized Lover {VKook/TaeKook}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person's Point of View

It has been a whole month since Jungkook has ordered his endearing baby boy, and he had not received any further information from the website.

Jungkook became so desperate, he even called his Jin hyung and asked for advice. Which caused the older to smirk and chuckle at the younger's impatient actions.

Eventually Jungkook settled down with the idea that this was all a scam.

'Ding Dong'

The doorbell of Jungkook's prodigious mansion rung. 

'If this is some Trick or Treat , I swear...'Jungkook thought, but still walked down the steps of his elegant stair cases. 

The dazzling moonlight shone through the stained glass, which was piece-by-piece decorated into a pattern of Mary, the mother of Jesus, constituting an illusion of being in a holy church.

The young man admired every minimal detail of the effort he put in, in order to construct such a gallery-like structure.

The colossal house was indeed fancy and luxurious, however, that just pronounced Jungkook's loneliness.

Finally reaching his front door, Jungkook unlocked it, revealing an illuminating full moon, and a visible shadow of a man holding an eccentric box at his front step.

The man appeared around his 20's, eyes dark, and captivating like the deep sea, wore a pitch-black outfit that blended in with the dark night, a large tremendous smile seemingly covering up an eerie vibe that radiated off of him, and lastly, a white name tag with bold black letters that read Hoseok.

"G'night sir, wow t'nights a chilly one. Anyhow, I'm here to deliver for Jeon Jungkook, is you?" the man spoke in a strong dialect, with an irremovable smile still evident in every syllable he spoke.

"Yea, that's uh... me," Jungkook spoke and observed the peculiar guest in front of him.

"Alrighty this fella's one purty one, ya gotta take good care of him," Hoseok said and gave the younger a small wink and left.

"Well... that was strange..." the young man shrugged and took in the enormous cardboard box.

'Aish why is this so heavy?' Jungkook complained as he finally got it in his house.

The boy surrounded the package and walked around step by step, eyeing it while thinking, 'the more I look at it, the more it looks like a coffin'

A chilly shiver ran down his spine, as he finally got the courage to open the box. 

Removing the thin layer of dusty old brown packaging, Jungkook noticed that underneath, there was a hard, almost shell like structure.

The shape of the structure appeared as large as a refrigerator, which allowed Jungkook have a faint idea of what could actually be inside.

'Holy , is there gonna be a literal corpse falling out if I open this???!' being the always curious one, Jungkook stared at the snap lock of the coffin, and finally gave into the semi-luxurious looking container.

With a slow range of motion, Jungkook took his time, and finally opened the coffin. 

The inside revealed a gorgeous sleeping young man, who's brown hair looked almost golden underneath the sparkling moonlight, perfectly angled pink-pouty lips, soft-rosy tinted cheeks, unbelievably doll-like eyelashes, and embellishing it all off... that ultimate, pristine choice of outfit, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter