~Prologue~

Customized Lover {VKook/TaeKook}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why...?

I'll just never understand

Why did you leave me for... him?

Was I not good enough?

We were so perfect.

Why would you leave for for ... my lazy hyung who lays in bed all day and does nothing?

Wh-

"ENOUGH! JEON JUNGKOOK!! I know, I understand that a breakup must be hard for you. I also understand that it has only been one week since the breakup and that freaking midget has been all y around you. I'm your Eomma and I'm here trying to help you move on," Jungkook's depressing thoughts were cut by his best friend, who also happens to be his 'eomma'.

"Jin hyung, I really don't understand. J-just why would he leave me for my older brother who does nothing but sleep? I did so much for him and... ugh I'm getting flashbacks"

(A/N: Here's the hearteu breaking breakup scene, Jiminie I love you and you've surely grown so much throughout these years, this is just for a concept, so don't flip out on me pleaseu~!)

"Jiminie, why did you ask me out today? What was the urgent thing you had to tell me that you had to threaten me saying that if I don't come you'll cut my wifi off??" the younger said as he affectionately wrapped his arms around his significant other.

Jimin, however, scoffed and quickly unattached the warm, welcoming hands and coldly replied, "Let's breakup, I'm in love with your brother."

Jungkook bitterly smiled at how blunt his lover was being, yet did not choose to accept.

"This is just a joke, right? Jiminie, April Fools passed already, stop with those nonsense,"

"I'm ing serious! I, PARK JIMIN, AM IN LOVE YOUR ING BROTHER, MIN YOONGI!!!" and that was all that was left before the elder left, without even bothering to turn back.

*End of Flashback*

" I really just didn't expect him to be that bold. As you've known, before I turned bi, I had some es who cheated on me, but I can easily shake it off like nothing happened, but... Jimin, he-" Jungkook said as he started to tear up once again.

Jin sighed, he has a long kept secret that he had chosen to not bring about, but now is the time.

"You know Joonie right?... Well I actually found him on this website cal-"

"WTF EOMMA DON'T TELL ME YOU FINALLY FOUND JOONIE HYUNG ON HUB"

"NO WAY! AND DON'T CUT YOUR EOMMA OFF YOU RUDE CHILD ahem... so back at it again, it was a link that I found on FaceBook, it was called 'Customize Your Lover' and that was the website were you can um... customize your ideal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter