Happy Ending

Happy Ending

Taemin was walking along the familiar streets towards their apartment, theirs belonging to him, Kibum, Minho, Jonghyun and Jinki. Not five minutes ago all he was hearing was Jinki’s cooing, some extremely corny pick up lines and how the other was telling him to hurry up to the apartment.

 

Taeminnie...I miss you. Hurry up and come home, I’ve been waiting for like hours. I love you Tae…I love you so much.

 

He shivers in a mixture of disgust and cheekiness. It takes a while for him to figure out that he was probably blushing mad, realizing that the only response he gave was an awkward ‘yea’ and a hurried ‘bye’ then he hung up on him.

 

Well how would you suggest he’d reply anyway? The boy was young and Jinki was being completely corny plus he never had been good at things like blurting out your feelings randomly and stuff like that, nu-uh. Although Jinki was being completely opposite, not that he’s complaining, he just honestly don’t know how to react to those kinds of stuff, but Jinki makes it seem like it’s an everyday thing. Chiyea…right.

 

Then again, Jinki always does stuff like that, especially with him. He’d always be extra cautious when it comes to Taemin, he’d let the younger walk at the sidewalk on the farthest side of the street, ask him where his exact location is so he could come when something happens, he greets him to a tight hug every time they see each other, he kisses him and caresses his face softly when they just lie and do nothing. Well you get the picture. It was endearing, but seriously?

 

It takes him a good ten minutes to get to the apartment and when he reaches for the door, he immediately wonders why it wasn’t locked.

He steps in and finds the apartment in complete disarray and then panic washes over him completely.

 

“Jinki? Hyung! What’s going on? Where are you?”

 

He was running about the house now half hoping this was all a prank and Jinki would just spring up somewhere and scare the daylights out of him, but no such thing happens.

He was shaking now, so full of tension that he drops a sweat on mid November.

 

Suddenly he stops, holds his breath in and raises a hand to his lips.

 

There lies Jinki’s bloody self on the kitchen floor, torn, pale and cold.

He didn’t want to lose his mind now so he ran to the other’s side begging for him to talk, whimper, just any sign that he is still alive. And he was.

He calls the first person that pops into his mind, he wasn’t really thinking straight anymore, he wants this situation to be fixed and he wants it to get fixed now.

 

“H-hello, Key Hyung!” He was trying to control his sobs and his shaking while holding the phone and running his sweaty hand on Jinki’s hair.

 

“C-call an ambulance! Jinki h-hyung! H-he’s! He’s! Call an ambulance to the apartment! I don’t- he’s! I don’t know what happened! I-!”

 

He shuts up almost immediately when he felt a cold hand on his face gently brushing his cheek. He drops his phone.

 

“Ssh…Taemin. Hi there…” Onew forces himself to smile despite how much pain it brought him.

 

Taemin cries, and cries, and cries, and cries.

He wanted to punch Onew really hard and hug him all the same.

 

“Hi? HI!? You’re lying almost lifeless in the kitchen and all you could say is HI?”

 

He moves his face closer and they just stay there.

 

“Taeminnie…” He struggles to keep his hand on Taemin’s face, still caressing the skin softly, his voice was breatheless and rough, the feeling of death and it overwhelms him.

Taemin knows it, and he didn’t want it to happen.

 

“No, no no no! Hyung, please. You’re going to be alright, okay? Key hyung’s going to come! He called an ambulance here. Why are they so slow!”

Jinki sighs feeling himself losing his grip to life slowly, he wanted to live.

 

“Hyung listen to me! Please don’t do this! I…” He chokes on his sobs and leaned in very close to the older boy’s ear hoping, praying.

 

“I’m sorry I never show how much I appreciate you, I’m sorry I never told you how I missed you whenever you’re not with me hyung just please don’t.”

 

Jinki keeps his smile but his hand was sliding down Taemin’s face as he loses the strength to keep it up managing to whisper a soft ‘don’t cry’ to the other as his eyes started to fall when his vision blurred like mad.

 

The last thing he hears was a siren, Key’s sobs and Taemin’s desperate shouts for him to stay awake.

 

‘I love you hyung! I love you.’

 

And he loved him too.

 

---------

A/N: SO! what do YOU think happened? should I continue? dang. HAHA

Btw guys, how do I close a fic?