Chapter 3

Fate Number For Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mino pov:

As what I have expected. When I told the members the thing about Jinwoo hyung, they unpacked their things and decided to look for him. I am glad they are always enthusiastic when it comes to hyung. I remember that time when Jinwoo hyung left, we spent our free time looking for him, even though we don’t know where to look for him and we all knew that at that time, it is useless. We told our manager about it and he let us go. Now we are at the grocery store where Dana sees him.

“Mino. Are you even sure he lives nearby?” Taehyun asks as he wipes the sweat on his face. We’ve been walking around the vicinity near the store for a couple of hours now, asking the people living there if they saw our hyung showing them a picture of him. “The woman said she’s seeing him around here sometimes.” Talking about the woman we ask a while ago, she is a security guard on one of the establishments here. She told us that hyung passed by there sometimes. She even told us that it’s hard not to notice him because he’s very good looking. “Let’s ask some more.” I said sighing. Its almost 10pm. We are walking at the street, our face covered with mask and wearing shades. People are looking our way because of our looks, we even wear lousy clothes. “Let’s ask her.” I said when I spotted a girl who is cleaning the front an animal shop. Seunghoon hyung approached the girl and courteously ask her.

“Hi! We just want to ask you something.” He said then showed her the picture. “We are looking for this guy. Do you happen to see him around here?”

After she saw the picture, she looked at us with suspicious eyes and asks. “Who are you?” Seunghoon hyung remove his mask and shades. “I’m Lee Seunghoon.” And sweetly smile at the girl. “Do you know me?” We just stood there watching the two. We noticed her eyes grow bigger as she realize who he is. She stood there speechless then she turned her head to face us. We wave our hands to her. “Hey! Why don’t you remove your covers as well.” Seunghoon hyung yelled at us. And so we did. “Do you want our autograph? We can give you. But let us know first if you have seen him.” He chuckled and show her again the picture. “Ahmm….” She paused for a bit. “Yeah. He’s Jinwoo oppa right? He is a frequent customer of our shop.” “Really?!” All of us asked her in unison. She just nodded. “Ahm, do you want to go inside first?” She offered and open the door in front of us. “Some people may recognize you.” So we followed her inside and take a sit at the seat she provided. I take a short look of the shop. A pet shop? She said that hyung is a frequent customer here. So maybe he owns a pet. She went back to us and offered some drinks. “Thanks miss?” Seungyoon paused to asked her name. “Oh, my name is Ana. Nice meeting you.” She bowed. “Sorry if we seem like in a hurry. But can you tell us about Jinwoo hyung?” Taehyun started. “Ah yes. Jinwoo oppa is our customer for months now. He brings his cats here. Actually, he was just here this morning.”

“What?! Really?” All of us exclaimed. “Aishhh! If we’re just a little early.” Seungyoon said in a disbelief and cover his face with his hands. Ahh, I cant believe we just miss each other. My face looks blank as I stare to nowhere. But no, it is not the time to be lose hope. They just miss each other. He’s only late for a few hours. I looked at the girl and calmly said. “Too bad we’re a bit late. But do you know where we can find him? Do you know his address?” “Oh right! Maybe you know where he lives?” Taehyun burst out excitedly. All of us stared at her with expecting eyes that I can see her blushing. But she just shake her head. “I’m sorry but we cant give out those kind of information to anyone. And he personally asked it to be private.” She then lowered her head and look at her clasped hands. Another hit of disappointment can be seen in our face. “But we are his friends! We’ve been looking for him. We just want to meet him again.” Seunghoon said in a pleading tone.

“I’m really sorry.”

“No no. Don’t be sorry. It’s okay. We understand. You already helped us a lot.” Seungyoon pat her shoulder and give her a smile. “So what do we do?” Taehyun asked.

“Please, can you call him now? We just want to talk to him.” I don’t want to waste any more time. If I can only talk to him and assure that it is really him and he’s okay. I want to hear his sweet voice once again. “okay. I’ll try to call him now.” She said then head to the telephone table.

“Wait. Please don’t tell him that it’s us.” I am afraid he will avoid us if he knew who we are. She started dialing the number. I looked at the clock and its already passed 10. I hope he is still awake. I can hear the rings on the phone and it is making me uneasy on my seat, until someone on the other line answered.

“Hello Jinwoo oppa?......... This is Anna, sorry to bother you so late. Are you already sleeping?............. There’s someone here who wants to talk to you………… He said he will introduce himself to you…………….. Okay, wait.” It feels like a thousand of minutes have passed before she passed me the phone.

My hands are shaking as I put the phone on my ear. I took a glanced to the others. I take a deep breath and finally said. “Jinwoo hyung?” As I uttered his name, my heart beats so fast. Then I heard his voice, the voice that I am longing to hear. “Hello. Anna said you want to talk to me. May I know your name first?” His voice sounds like a melody for me. I can’t say a word of too much mixed emotions. “Hello? Are you still there?” I calmed myself, afraid he will hang up on me, so I gather all the strength I have and answered. “Jinwoo hyung, it’s me… Song Mino.” Before I even continue, I definitely heard a soft gasp on the other end. The members are all around me. Waiting. I am not hearing any response, so then I comtinued. “Hyung, can you hear me? I… We…. Can we see you?” My voice rattle. I’m secretly wishing that he wont cut the call. “We really miss you.” Still no answer. I tighten my hold on the phone. “Jinwoo hyung, please answer me. Its been a long time since we see each other. I have so much to tell you. Can we meet? Please hyung” My voice is pleading. Few more seconds passed and finally answered.

“Mino” My heart beats fast when I hear him say my name. As if an angels calling me with their harps and singing. A very warm feeling.

“Yes?”

“I….”

“Please hyung.” I tried my best to hide the shaking of voice.

“Okay.” The tears that I’ve been holding since then has finally escaped from my eyes. I can see him finally. Maybe he heard my sobbing, so he called me. And it seems like he is worried judging the tone of his voice.

“Hey, are you okay?”

“Yes hyung.” I feel fine because I will finally see him very soon. But I’m not fine also because my heart can’t stop beating fast. My mind is already wondering what will I say to him when we meet. “Did he agree to meet us Mino?” Seungyoon asked. I just nodded and their happy expressions are reflected on their faces.

“Where? When?” Seunghoon hyung excitedly asked. “When are you free hyung?”

“Uhm, how about you. I know you are all busy.” He said in a small voice I cant almost hear it. “We are free the whole week this week. We are given vacation.”

“Is that so?.”

“Ask him if we can meet him tomorrow?” Seunghoon hyung suggested. “Seunghoon hyung asked if we can meet tomorrow. He looks really excited to see you, and the other two. Is it okay?” And of course, me.

After we decided the time and place of our meeting, he hurriedly hung up phone. He just said a short “bye”. After the call, I slumped my body on the sofa. I don’t know why, but I feel so tired. Taehyun sighed in relief. But the smile on his face is really wide. The other two looks like children jumping and hugging each other. I approached the girl and thank her.

“We are really thankful for your help. We will be back here to repay you. And we are sorry that we disturb you. It’s really nice meeting you” We shaked hands and said our farewells. I called the guys who are now on their own worlds. Before we left, we signed on her notebook for remembrance.

 

Jinwoo pov:

After Seunghyun hyung left, I prepared myself going to the office to meet my manager. As I expected, the good news is that I landed a new offer for photoshoot. And it is a bigger project than before. An owner of a famous cosmetic company notice me on the magazine I did a week ago, and offered me to take part on their upcoming campaign. We are going to meet the person tomorrow for formal meeting.

On the way home, I passed a huge billboard advertisement for a perfume. The models are my dongsaengs. I smiled and giggle a little because they look really cool on the poster. They are really an idol now. I am so proud that they have achieved their dreams. They have captured many fans because of their talents and charms. I wonder what they are doing right now.

I got home at exactly 6pm. I still have one hour before hyung arrive. Meeting my hyung and landing another project is enough to make my day happy. I cuddled with my cats for a while, give them food and finally prepared for later. Five minutes after seven, I heard knocks on the door. I opened the door and revealed a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter