Apples

Magic in the Making
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wandering down the warm path of the forest, you think back to your first few weeks in town. You decide you like Blue Moon and its occupants, and resolve to get to know Shownu better by the end of the next moon cycle. The only definitely weird person you’ve met so far is Changkyun, but you’re hesitant to assume anything without getting to know him a little more first. You’ll have to drop by Blue Moon and ask one of the guys there about him later you decide. 

You let your mind wander as you meander further along the path until you spot the same fawn from before in the distance. Smiling, you look in your basket, and grab a couple of slices of apples you had prepared in the event of meeting the fawn again. Holding them in your outstretched palm, you approach the baby slowly. She raises her head and peers at you before ever so slowly approaching. 

“I guess you like apples” you smile as the fawn cautiously takes an apple slice from your hand and begins to eat it. 

“Apple!” a loud voice calls from your side, causing you to jump in fright. “Apple did you make a friend?”

You turn to see a man with slightly tousled, light brown hair approaching you and the fawn. He has a broad smile and a cloth bag slung across his chest. He approaches you, passing by the fawn to pet its head, and extends a hand toward you.

“Hi, I’m Hoseok. I haven’t seen you around before, but Ki and Min told me there was a new witch in town when I went to check up on Ki’s he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter