Let's Just End This (Sequel Part 2)

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sorry guys this is angst *evil laugh*

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

Cold sweat was running down a certain woman's forehead as she was expecting to hear a familiar car drive towards the parking lot of their pent house. The place was secluded and you can count in your hand how many people knew of their house; their parents and Tzuyu's secretary.

 

 

 

Mina was pacing back and forth their living room for about 30 minutes after she read 3 messages from her lover's main phone, her Samsung Galaxy S8; with a penguin case she gave her last June.

 

 

 

Exactly 30 minutes ago, Mina was lounging in the living room after Tzuyu left to go to the mart. She switch from channel to channel but she couldn't find something that piques interest. She eventually got tired and preferred to browse the internet for recent news; about them.

 

 

 

She read one that says they were the true definition of relationship goals. There was also a news that said they weren't that affectionate in public but one could tell that they were dating. Mina scoffed since they don't know when exactly she becomes a jealous one and she found a news that opposes it. "Asia's most famous CEO, Chou Tzuyu, caught strolling at the park with a jealous ballerina in tow"

 

 

 

Mina laughed since she exactly remembered that day. That day, she watched a show where in Chaeyoung from the group WGJ (We Got Jams lol) said she was Tzuyu's childhood friend when their family was still new to South Korea and shared photos showing how adorable Tzuyu was.

 

 

 

 

Even though she's at the living room, she heard Tzuyu's phone rang. Thinking it was an urgent text from her lover, she stood up and rushed over to their room and took the phone from the night stand. She unlocked the phone and saw an unknown number on the notifications. She viewed the message out of her curiosity.

 

 

 

From : Unknown number


Recieved 5:51 pm

Boo I'm here at the cafe already. Can't wait to see you. :">

 


Recieved 5:34 pm

Tzu where are you? Sorry I just miss u already. Let's meet at the cafe.

 


Recieved 4:55 pm

When are you going to tell your girlfriend? Just end things with her already.

 

 

 

Frowning at the message, she replied to the number.

 

 

 

To : Unknown Number


Who are you? How did you know this number?

Sent 5:53 pm

 

 

 

 

She waited several minutes for the reply of the unknown number but it didn't replied back. The incident from earlier remained on her mind and thoughts of Tzuyu cheating on her came back. She took her phone on the drawer and texted her lover.

 

 

 

To : Yoda One

 

You done? Get home now. ASAP. You'll be dead meat later Chou.

Sent 6:17 pm

 

 

 

She held her phone tightly and sat at the edge of their queen sized bed. Her heart aching as minutes passed by, waiting for her lover as insecurities again dominates her. She decided to wait at the living room so she'll confront her lover about those messages. She was becoming restless and started pacing back and forth.

 

 

 

Hearing a familiar car honking outside, she stopped on her tracks and waited for the person she was waiting for to enter through their front door. She heard the door click and entered her lover who was holding the groceries she bought.

 

 

 

"Babe I'm home"

 

 

 

Mina eyed her lover suspiciously as she scanned her from head to toe. She encircled the younger one as she continued to examine her. Tzuyu ruffled Mina's hair mouthing "Cutie" as she proceeded to the kitchen to drop the bag of groceries. Mina followed behind as she feels something odd, she couldn't pinpoint what was it but sure she's sensing something; talk about woman's instincts kicking in.

 

 

 

"Mina unnie, is there anything wrong?"

 

 

 

The older girl didn't reply but she dragged the younger by her ears making her surprised for a few seconds before she felt the hand twitching her ear.

 

 

 

"Ouch! WTF Unnie! Hey it hurts!"

 

 

 

Mina lead them to their living room with Tzuyu stumbling behind until coming to an abrupt stop. The former took out her lover's phone from her pocket and threw it towards her face.

 

 

 

"Don't 'What the ' me Chou. What's the meaning of this?"

 

 

 

Tzuyu opened the phone and saw the messages. She chose to remain silent and stare at her feet rather than staring at Mina's face; she'll feel more guilty for what was to happen next.

 

 

 

'Great, just great, only for a little bit more'

 

 

 

Silence lingered not until Tzuyu heard Mina trying to stifle her tears from falling but to no avail, it fell; the dam fell.

 

 

 

"For the second time Tzu, who is this girl?! Tell me!"

 

 

 

"Baby please, listen to me..."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter