A Trip to the Mart(Sequel part 1)

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 


"Ketchup. Check.

 

 



Chocolate Milk Drink. Check.
 

 




Tissues. Check.

 

 



Cheetos. Check.
 

 




Ramen. Check.
 


 



Hmmm only a dozen of eggs, bacon, salt and olive oil"
 





Tzuyu strutted her way towards several racks on the mart turning left and right from time to time to look for what was left on her "checklist", placing everything on her cart. She glances at her wrist watch as she read it was only 5:47 in the afternoon.











50 minutes ago, right after she closed the door and went out of their pent house's door, she was squirming inside and thought that she would be caught but thankfully it didn't happen.





Truth to be told, she lied to Mina that they were running out of items in their kitchen. She threw what was on her checklist for her to have a reason to go out and it was successful. Mina didn't suspect anything out of the ordinary except things have delayed for quite a bit because of miscommunication.





She went in line to pay for the items when she checked on her phone. She pulled it out of her pocket, typed her password and went to the settings (password was onlymina lol). She disabled the silent mode and noticed that she has 2 missed calls and 5 messages all from the same person. She looked at her call logs and noticed that the call was missed around 40-50 minutes ago when she was still at home.
 



She gladly thanked the heavens that she the silent mode on her phone, if not she would have been found out and everything would be ruined. She checked the recent message that was sent approximately 3-4 minutes ago and the other messages that was sent around an hour and several minutes ago.


 

 



From: Baby Bunny

Received 5:43 pm


Boo, I'm stuck in traffic and it .

Will take 10 or more minutes to arrive there :(

XX. I missed you. Deal with it.





Received 5:01 pm


Texted your main and still not seen by your lover. Phew.






Recieved 4:55 pm


Hey

I called and you didn't answer. You still at home I guess...






Received 4:33 pm


Still on the main street :v

Was it always that traffic here?

Guess I have been gone for too long ㅠㅡㅠ

 

 


Recieved 3:57 pm


Finally took a hold of it

I saw what was inside and it was totally gorgeous af better than the Yoo brother's ty jokes that I have to deal with everyday.

 

 


Tzuyu chuckled as she read the messages. It was now her turn in the long line and paid with her black card (damn tzuyu got money). The cashier was dumbfounded when she actually saw a black card and had to confirm for her identity.

 



"Uhmm A-are you really C-Chou Tzuyu?"




Tzuyu just laughed it off and acted humbly.
 



"Yes, I'm Chou Tzuyu. I may not look like a CEO and Producer right now but I am Chou Tzuyu"
 




The people in line gasped when they heard the tall girl. They were fans of her and they didn't even noticed her. Well, they wouldn't since she always wear a blazer over her shirt and a pair of slacks but right now, she looks like a teenager wearing a pastel pink sweater, bleached shorts that ends just above her knee along with a pair of lensless aviator glasses and a pair of Jordan slides.

 

 

 

They would h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter