FINAL

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mina unnie, I'm leaving"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No Tzuyu you can't just leave me like this"

 

 

 

 

 


"Mina unnie, please I'm getting tired of this"

 

 

 

 


"No Tzuyu! Stay with me! Don't leave me. I can't live a life without you"

 

 

 

 


Mina was starting to sob as she clung on to her girlfriend for 3 years pleading not to leave her. She couldn't just live without her, not yet; she just isn't ready since she's so attached to her, even her parents loved Tzuyu more than her, even her dog, Ray, adored her girlfriend and followed her around like how it would follow her way before they even met. She wouldn't last a day without her girl and she would never be ready.

 

 


Mina has to admit, she's a pretty clingy person when it comes to her girlfriend; who wouldn't when your girlfriend is beautiful and handsome at the same time. She loved to flaunt of her relationship with her girlfriend and smirk at those envious men and women as they walked down the street, sometimes linking her arm with the younger and always hand in hand; from time to time,they would also kiss in the cheek.

 

 


Mina has to admit, it all started with a hate-hate relationship but eventually all those times they bickered together, were the time they fell in love with each other. She thanked her friends; if not for them, she wouldn't be able to get her senses and confess to the younger.

 

 

 

In those 3 years, they spent their time getting to know each other more and maybe becoming more adventurous and daring as they could when they have alone time together. (y'all know what I mean*winks*)

 

 

 

 

 

On the other hand, Tzuyu was having a really hard time. It was like her legs have gotten much weight when in fact, it was because of Mina clinging on to her legs. She was really tired, tired of always being in this scenario and she wanted to break free. She feels as if she was choked until she would lose her breath but intead of her neck, it was her legs.

 

 

 

Mina started to reflect on what she had done wrong for the past few months and found nothing. 'Could it be? No no no, Tzuyu wouldn't cheat on me right' She couldn't help but think of the worst possible reason and sure she's going to kill her girl for cheating on her.

 

 

 

 

 

"Who?! Tell me Tzuyu! Who's the ing girl huh?"

 

 

 

 

 

Tzuyu only laughed at Mina's remark and ruffled her hair. Mina sent a glare as the younger continued to laugh at her.

 

 

 

 


"Why?! Is it fun cheating on me?!"

 

 

 

 

"Ofcourse I'm not cheating on you. Why would I cheat on you when I spent most of my hours playing around with you"

 

 

 

 


Mina growled under her breath which made Tzuyu taken by surprise. She rarely heard the older girl growling and when she does it, she's really pissed off.

 

 


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter