Chapter 2

Shattered
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It’s dangerous how wrecked I am
Save me because I can’t get a grip on myself"

BTS~ Save Me

 

Outside of BTS' dorm, the sun was starting to rise, casting an orange glow across everything in it's way causing some of the members to stir.

The first member to wake up was the eldest member, Jin. 

Jin remembered all the events that happened last night and immediately a rush of guilt overcame him. 

He went to the bathroom to do his morning routine and thought of ways to apologize to the younger. 

After he was done with the bathroom he headed to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for the rest of his sleeping members. 

After about 45 minutes all the members were awake except for Taehyung. 

Even though no one said anything you could feel the guilt radiating from all 6 of them after they recalled the events that happened the night before. 

They felt that it was wrong to just lash out on Taehyung and not wait to listen to him even though he was tired too.

They wanted to wake him up but always stopped because they did not know how to react so they just filled a plate for later when he wakes up. 

Their manager already left saying he had to do something. 

The kitchen was deadly silent except for the sound of eating.

Jungkook couldn't handle the tension so he broke the silence. 

"Hyungs..., we messed up. Really really bad."

Jungkook sadly stated looking down. 

You could see the flood of emotions in his eyes mainly guilt and sadness.

"I know Kookie.  After our schedule today lets make it up to him. He wanted to go out to dinner right? Let's have a nice dinner for him?" Jin replied. 

"That sounds good Jin Hyung." Jimin nodded.

After finalizing their plans they had to leave to meet their Manager for their first schedule. 

They left Taehyung a note on the fridge before they left. 

'Have a good day Tae! We have a surprise for you tonight!'

~

"Namjoon, gather all of the members here. I need to tell you guys something."

"Ok Manager Hyung."

5 minutes later...

"I have good news to tell you guys. Since you guys have worked so hard the past few years, PD-Nim has decided to give you guys a year and a half hiatus. You all deserve the long vacation. For the hiatus, I will be off so you guys will be on your own. If you experience a problem try t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter