Chapter 11

Shattered
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi had always been the closest to Taehyung. I mean they were the Daegu line. They could relate to each other during their lowest times. They were always there for each other. Yoongi could feel that their bond was something else entirely. Although Yoongi seemed like a constipated rock most of the time, he had only one soft spot. And that was for Taehyung. Taehyung was the only one he could confide in, the one that was able to break all of Yoongi's walls. Without Taehyung, Yoongi supposes he would not be who he is today. Taehyung opened new emotions for Yoongi, made him feel things he had never felt before. And he could never have been happier because of him. 

Yoongi regrets every single thing he did that night to Taehyung. Taehyung was only trying to be kind to them all and they just stomped on his heart and kindness. Yoongi has never felt guiltier in his entire life. When he wakes up Yoongi planned to apologize for being such a jerk. Yoongi looked at the kid in his arms. Taehyung looked so peaceful and cute. How could he have gotten mad at him? No worries creased his brows and no frowns marked his face.  He looked younger than his years. Yoongi wanted to keep it that way. He would protect Taehyung's innocence and pureness until the day he died. And maybe when he woke up, Yoongi would confess his true feelings as well...

~

Jimin, Hoseok, and Jungkook got the message in the group chat and they all felt relieved. Their second-maknae was found. Wanting to return home to see Taehyung, they all started on their way. Jungkook stopped walking. He felt something in his gut. Something that sent chills down his spine and across his body. Jungkook felt that something was off and looked around him. 

"Jungkook?" 

Jimin and Hoseok had stopped walking to stare at the maknae, hints of concern sparkled in their eyes. 

"Is something wrong?"

Jungkook stared back at the two realizing he was just being paranoid and nothing would go wrong. 

"Ah. Sorry, Hyungs. I just got distracted for a minute."

Jungkook pushed the weird feeling into the back of his mind and ran up to catch up with his two bandmates. It was just a weird feeling after all. 

~

Yoongi was walking slowly, careful to not jolt Taehyung and wake him up. He was carrying him bridal style so he could watch him. Yoongi was actually pretty strong but just did not like to show it. Watching Taehyung blackout was scary for Yoongi. How would you feel watching the person you love just suddenly lose conscious? Yoongi was almost near the dorm. He continued walking until he felt Taehyung move. He looked down. Taehyung was scrunching his face. Almost like a grimace. Sweat started to form on his forehead. Yoongi was beginning to worry when Taehyung started muttering. 

"No."

"Stop."

"P-please."

"I-I'll be good. "

Yoongi didn't know what to do for the troubled boy. He didn't want to put him down and wake him up. That might make it worse. Yoongi thought of all the times Taehyung comforted him and wanted to do the same for the bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter