The Recruitment

I Know You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A shout out to Jimmae and SketchyNakama for subscribing to the story even befOre I posted anything. Your subscriptions are actually what gave me strength to start on this story. Hope I don't disappoint.

Enjoy everyone...:)

“Oppa, please hurry I’m late.” You whined to your brother to drive faster.

“Jade, I’m already above the speed limit. If I go any faster and have to pay for a speeding ticket then you’ll take responsibility.”

“Fine!” You grumbled while muttering how it was his fault that you were late to begin with. You like being on time, punctuality is a priority to you and you expect it to be the same with everyone else. You looked out the window, throwing occasional glances at your phone to check the time. You were mostly anxious about the fact that you were going to a new place.

When you finally arrived, you rushed out of the car and thanked your brother for dropping you off. He just dismissed you with a wave before driving off. You took a deep breath to calm your nerves before walking into the building. You weren’t sure where exactly you were supposed to head so you opened the interview invitation letter you had saved in your phone to check.

Third floor. You walked past the elevator after deciding a walk up the stairs would help calm down some nerves. You weren’t that late really since you still had thirty minutes before the start of the interview. There was another reason for your nerves though, there were three main interviewers: Onew, Punch and Tablo. You were being interviewed by Punch but you couldn’t help but hope to bump into Onew somehow.

When you got to the third floor, there was not a single person waiting in sight and you panicked a bit, wondering if perhaps you were too late. A young woman wearing a security guard uniform smiled towards you and you walked over to her.

“Good morning ma’am” She greeted cheerily.

“Morning. I’m here for the interview.” You replied with a smile, she seemed an easy person to talk to.

“Oh yes. What’s your name please.” She asked while flipping a file which seemed to have a list of names.

“I’m Jade. I’m being interviewed by Punch sunbaenim,” you replied feeling a little calmer than you had when you walked in.

“Yes, found you. May I please have your identification information please and I’ll have to remain with your bag. You’re not allowed to carry anything inside besides this package that I will give you.”

“Oh!” You were a bit surprised by that as you received a pouch that seemed to have a notebook, a writing pen, a highlighter, a Samsung tablet and some other few things.

The guard noticed your surprise and replied your unspoken questions. “You’ll have a bit of a workshop first before the interview. Others are already inside so you can go in. Miss Punch’s room is the first door to your left after walking down that hallway. Best wishes.”

You smiled and nodded at her, thanking her before walking to where she had directed you. You saw the door marked PUNCH and smiled to yourself. You hesitantly knocked and peeked in. The atmosphere was quite light, people chatting here and there. It seemed the workshop hadn’t started yet and Punch wasn’t even there yet.

Being the shy person you are, you decided sitting around would make you feel anxious so you retreated back into the hallway, clutching the pouch you had been given tightly against your chest. You walked further down the hallway, wanting to check where Onew’s workshop room was.

Towards the end of the hallway, you saw a slightly ajar door that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter