CONFESSION

SHY GIRL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ding Dong…Ding Dong…Ding Dong

“Who is it?” asked Jungmo inside his apartment.

“Hyung, I’m Henry” called Henry waiting outside for Jungmo. The latter quickly opened the door and led Henry inside.

“What brings you here?” asked Jungmo while walking to the kitchen and made some drink for Henry who was now in his instrument room.

“I need your help, hyung” said Henry while studying the instruments. It’s not the first time he comes here but still he couldn’t stop admire Jungmo for having such an awesome room.

“What is it?” asked Jungmo now also being in the room handing the younger some orange juice.

“I plan to record a song for fan service with Amber. But you know, Super Junior is holding Super Show now so I’m quite busy with those rehearsal stuffs; thus, I can’t practice with Amber. I need you to help her improving her guitar skill” explained Henry carefully.

“Okay, I’ll see if I can help. What is the song?” told Jungmo smiling warmly.

“Thank you, hyung. Here is the song. You’re the best, hyung” exclaims Henry in joy as if he was a kid “I’ll treat you a nice dinner”

“I won’t reject” said Jungmo laughing out loud. They practiced the song for a while and when Henry satisfied, they stopped.

“Just teach her like what we practiced. Everything is fine” said Henry hopefully.

“It’s not a real deal with me” informed Jungmo chuckled. Then Henry noticed some drink cans placing on the table. He couldn’t stop himself asking while taking a look “Why are these cans here? Why don’t you drink them or put them in the refrigerator?”

“They’re nor for drink, kid” said Jungmo taking the cans away from Henry but the younger already read the notes on them.

“They’re from Victoria noona and you keep them. You like her, right?” asked Henry curiously.

“Uhm, right. I like her. So?” replied Jungmo sadly “I think she doesn’t like me or see me as her friend”

“How do you know? Did you confess to her yet?” asked Henry crossing his arms as if he’s experienced.

“Not yet but she always distances from me” explained Jungmo looking down.

“I heard Amber said that Victoria noona likes you very much. It’s just because she is shy. Why don’t you confess to her?” suggested Henry sincerely.

“But what if now she doesn’t like me anymore?” Jungmo shot back feeling confused.

“I think you should confess to her as soon as possible. There is a rumor that she will acting in a Taiwanese drama next year. If you don’t tell her now, you won’t have another chance” persuaded Henry patting his hyung’s shoulder.

That evening, Jungmo wandered around some instrument stores and bought a new acoustic guitar. He brought it home and went straight to his room. Victoria said to him that she really liked when he played guitar. He kept playing the same melody while he thought about Victoria. Then suddenly, the inspiration flashed on his mind. He extended the melody into a complete form. When the rhythm was done, he started thinking about the lyric. Looking at those cans and notes that they shared, finally he finished the song.

The next day, he went to see Jay and told the older that he had composed a new song for their mini album. They had a talk with the CEO and started planning to film their MV. As it’s a sad song, Jungmo suggested Victoria to be their cameo as she did a great job for their song named Let You Go. Both their manager and Jay agreed. They picked the date and Jungmo had to ask Victoria about being the lead in their MV.

^_______________________^

“Hi” greeted Jungmo with his typical smile when opened f(x)’s practice room door.

“Hello oppa” greeted f(x) back grinning widely “Is there anything you need?”

“I have something to talk to Victoria and Amber” said Jungmo scratching his hair.

“What is it, oppa?” asked Amber curiously while Victoria gave him a question look.

“Henry asked me to help you practicing guitar as he wants his gift for fans to be perfect” said Jungmo to Amber “Can you tell me when you’re free so that we can begin to practice?” then Amber gave him her number and her schedule so that they could contact easier. Then he moved closer to Victoria and asked whether he could talk to only her. At that time, the others also had schedule so they left first.

“We will make another mini album and I want to ask for your help” said Jungmo.

“What can I help you and Jay oppa?” asked Victoria with a puzzle look.

“We need you to be our cameo. Can you?” asked Jungmo hopefully.

“Can you give me a plot and the schedule? I will see if I can help you guys” explained Victoria sincerely.

“Thank you for considering our invitation, Victoria” said Jungmo a bit formal than usual.

“Aren’t I the one should say thanks to you since you invite me to be your cameo” told Victoria giving Jungmo a soft smile.

^____________________________^

 At the filming set 2 weeks later:

“Thank you for helping us, Victoria” said Jay shaking hands with Victoria.

“Thank you for inviting me to be your cameo, oppa” told Victoria smiling brightly. Then they shot their parts. Everything was shot smoothly till the end. This time, Victoria also stayed after the others left. And like 2 years ago, Jungmo found Victoria lying on the bed while closing her eyes. Her beaut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter