The Notes

SHY GIRL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day at SM, after hours of practice, Victoria went to the terrace alone as her members all either have schedule or hang out with friend. She thought there was no one in the terrace but she was wrong. There was a guy lying under the sunlight closing his eyes. It looks like he was sleeping. She was about to turn around and walked away then she suddenly recognized he is Jungmo. She lightly walked toward him without making any sound as she didn’t want to wake him up. She was mesmerized at his sleeping face. Even when he doesn’t smile, he is still angelic. Her gaze started from his thick eyebrows down to his closing eyes and long eyelids then traveled to his straight nose and stopped at his full lips. Suddenly, her heart beaten faster and her face heated up, she was surprised that she had stared at him for so long. She shook his head and stood up then she noticed that his eyes was red “Did he cry?” thought Victoria and then she remembered that he placed a cold tissue on her swollen eyes yesterday to make her feel better so she planned to do the same. She walked downstairs and bought a green tea can from the machine then walked back to the terrace. She took out the tissue and wrapped around the cold can and took out a note and wrote down something. After that, she unwrapped the tissue which was cold now and stuck the note on the can placing it next to his ear and placed the cold tissue on his eyes without waking him up then walked back to the practice room.

Jungmo woke up after a long nap. He sat up and was surprised when a tissue fell down on his lap them he noticed the can on the floor. He picked the can up and read the note. It was written:

“To Jungmo oppa,

Is there something wrong happened to you? Because I notice that your eyes are red so I do the same thing that you did for me yesterday. I just want to say thank you about yesterday and apologize that I can’t greet you face to face as I don’t want to disturb your rest. Anyways, your smile is beautiful so keep it on your face even there is anything bad happens. Drink this all, it’ll help you to relax and your sadness will disappear.

F(x) Victoria Song.”

Jungmo smiled when he read the note. He must admit that she is such a caring friend even though they just met yesterday. “Such a weird girl” thought Jungmo with an angelic smile on his face. He was upset at the hidden camera while shooting Oppa Band this morning so he went straight here to calm himself because there was no one ever go here except him. Now there is one more person and it’s his new friend – Victoria. He went back to his apartment taking the drink can with him.

^_________________^

A week later

Because of Sungmin, now Jungmo had to practice dancing. “Why do they want a guitarist to dance? Aish” complained Jungmo while starching his hair. He needed a person that could help him with those dancing stuff since Sungmin already had other schedules. He walked around the building to find if there was anyone he knew that had time to help him but it seemed there was no one as they were all busy with their own stuffs until he walked passing by f(x) practice room. Victoria was the only one in that room and she was dancing. He stopped and was hypnotized at her graceful movements. He watched her through the glass door until the music ended. Victoria took a rest then she felt someone staring at her so she looked at the door and noticed someone was standing there. She rushed to the door and opened it and her jaw dropped down when she saw Jungmo smiled waving at her. She immediately gave him a 90o bow.

“What are you doing here, oppa?” asked Victoria with her widen eyes.

“Ah, I find a practice room but it seems like everyone is using them all” said Jungmo.

“Really? Then you can use ours. We don’t need it now” told Victoria.

“But I saw you were dancing” replied Jungmo surprised.

“Ah, I have nothing to do so I practice so that my free time isn’t wasted. Come in, oppa” suggested Victoria leading him to practice room.

“Thank you” replied Jungmo with a warm smile.

“Feel free here, oppa. I’ll go outside so that I won’t disturb you” informed Victoria about to walk out but Jungmo stopped her.

“Do you want to stay? Didn’t you say that you have nothing to do” asked Jungmo.

“Umm…b-but…” stuttered Victoria while tangling her hands.

“Do you have free time? Maybe I need your help” asked Jungmo hopefully.

“Neh, I’m free. But what can I help you?” asked Victoria curiously.

“Sungmin wants me to dance with him in our next shoot. But you know, I’m guitarist and I’m really bad at dancing and Sungmin has no time to help me practicing. So can you help me?” asked Jungmo blinking his eyes.

“So you find a practice room for the dance?” repeated Victoria.

“Yes” replied Jungmo shortly.

“Then why do you bring your guitar along?” asked Victoria because she thought that he practiced playing instruments.

“It’s my habit” answered Jungmo a bit embarrassed “So will you help me?”

“I’m not sure that if I really can help but I’ll try my best” confirmed Victoria shyly.

“Wow, thank you very much” exclaimed Jungmo gratefully.

“It’s nothing at all. I also practice myself” replied Victoria smiling brightly “Can I see the dance first?”

“Yes. I had recorded when Sungmin danced” said Jungmo putting the disk in the computer.

 

 

[Note: Here is the dance moves]

Victoria watched it and memorized the dance moves. The moves weren’t really hard so she could do exactly the same in one try. Jungmo was amused at her. He didn’t expect her that good. Victoria was a patient teacher which is totally opposite to Sungmin. She taught him step by step and helped him to perfect the dance moves. Sometimes, Jungmo wanted to give up but Victoria encouraged him. They took a break after Jungmo said that he was tired after 2 hours dancing nonstop. Victoria went out and returned with 2 green tea cans in her hands.

“You must be thirsty” said Victoria giving him a can.

“This is the first time I dance in 2 hours. I’m totally exhausted. I don’t think I can dance more” informed Jungmo taking a sip “You don’t look tired at all. I really admire you”

“I’m used to it. Practice makes perfect” said Victoria while playing with the can in her hand.    

“I haven’t said thank you about the terrace” said Jungmo while smiling “I had read the note”

“It’s just…I went to the terrace and saw you there” said Victoria blushed.

“Since you help me today, how can I thank you?” asked Jungmo grinning.

“No need, oppa” said Victoria waving her hands.

"Tell me. I want to since I take your precious time” insisted Jungmo waiting for her answer.

“Then….” said Victoria while thinking “play for me a song as you bring your guitar”

“Okay” agreed Jung happily “And can I have your numbers?”

“Huh?”

“I mean, I need you to help me about the dance and if you don’t mind, can you practice with me this whole week? I don’t want to make a mistake when shooting” explained Jungmo carefully.

“Ah, yes” said Victoria telling him her numbers. Then he played a song for her with his electric guitar. Victoria was so into it that she didn’t notice she was staring at him again. She looked away when she recognized her impoliteness. They left after the song as Victoria said that it’s enough for him to practice today.

That night, Jungmo texted her asking whether she’s free tomorrow and if she could practice with him. Victoria replied him saying yes. The members noticed Victoria read her messages again and again. They took the phone from her and read the message and began to .

^_________________________^

Next day, Jungmo came to the practice room with 2 drink cans and his guitar. They did the next moves until they’re tired. Jungmo handed Victoria a can with a note stuck on it. Victoria blushed when received the drink

“Thank you for helping me with the dance.

If there is anything that you need my help, just tell me.

I’ll try my best as you did right now.

Kim Jungmo”

Jungmo smiled when he saw her reaction. She looks cute with her blushing face. He asked her what he could do for her today and she gave him the same answer. They became closer to each other but Victoria was still awkward with him. In the day before shooting, they had their last practice. Jungmo now could do all the dance moves rightly without making any mistakes.

“You don’t need to worry anymore. I’m sure that you will do well tomorrow. You dance really well now” complimented Victoria clapping her hands.

“It’s because you’re good teacher” said Jungmo smiling brightly making Victoria blush. Then the f(x) members came in with mischievous smiles on their faces.

“Hello sunbaenim, we’re f(x)” greeted the rest of f(x) loudly making Jungmo surprised. Those kids are full of energy.

“Hi, I’m TRAX Jungmo. Nice to meet you” Jungmo greeted back giving them a smile. The f(x) member whispered something to each other then Luna started the conversation first as she is talkative “Can we call you oppa like Victoria unnie does, sunbaenim?”

“Yes” agreed Jungmo surprisingly. Victoria moved closer to them and whispered something to them “What are you doing here?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter