Chapter 8 ( it will be)

Seduce my husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun shines brightly today. The birds are chirping outside within some lovely music can be heard come from outside. The prince charming that already wake up early, put his hand to hold his head because he too excited to see his sleeping beauty who still sleep soundly beside him. The prince kept his eyes on the sleeping beauty without try to wake her up. Well indeed the prince want to save the beauty that he saw by himself. However, the sleeping beauty feel someone staring at her.

“Morning baby” byul looks at her lovely face in the morning and he kisses her lip to wake up her.

Solar kept snuggle closer to byul’s body while smiling upon his sweetness in the morning. Her eyes still close but she can sense byul smiling at her especially when byul wrap her waist and play with her hair.

“Morning byul” she said and wanted to stand up but byul drag her back to the bed and push his weight on her.

“What are you doing byul? We are late” solar said with smile but byul shake his head.

“No.. I want you call me oppa.. Or I will leave my ‘love’ on you beautiful neck” he said and smirk while still holding her hands to prevent her from hit him.

“byull…let me go..” she said with puppy eyes and kind struggle a bit

“ohoooo…very stubborn..you ask for it” he said and smirk while his lip already on solar neck

“aww…okey..please stop byul” she said

“mmm”

“byu..yul..oppaa…oppaa..OPPA” she said with whining make byul smirk and let her go but kiss her nose before he went to the toilet leaves the breathless woman on the bed.

Solar enter the toilet after byul finish and scream little bit make byul came to her with scare face.

“What happen baby” he said and look at solar that stand in front of mirror while her hand touch her neck with red mark.

“Look at what you have done? How possible I could hide this. Wearing a scarf in this summer” she winning when suddenly flustered after she realize that she was .

“What you looking at” she said while her hands hide her intimate area and her .

Byul still scanning solar body and suddenly chuckles with her antics. He then take towel and wrap around her body while hug her from behind.

“Why you must shy baby.. I have seen everything and everything on you are mine property.” He said with y voices and kisses solar shoulder make her cringe.

“mmmm…what about this mark oppa? It will visible” she said while turn to look at byul with worried eyes.

“This mark are legal that when people saw it especially men, they know this beautiful woman are someone property.” He said with big grins on his face while giggles when his wife hit his chest.

“You grease ball.. I want to take shower. Please move outside.” She said to byul

“Aww…well we can take shower together” he said

“No” she said and pushes him outside while lock the door to prevent from byul enters. She can heard loud laugh from other side.

“I will wait for you downstairs baby” he said with giggles and went out leaving brunette who struggle to find a way to hid her red visible mark on her white neck.

 

At the downstairs

Solar can see moon couple with their son at the table wait for her to eat breakfast while talking each other’s. She then moves towards them with smile.

“Good morning mom and dad. Sorry for wait” she said and kisses Mrs Moon and Mr Moon cheek before take her seat beside byul who already smile upon see his wife.

“It okay dear. We just have a seat after all. So how trip?” Mr Moon said while his sipping coffee whiles his wife looking at those two.

“Great dad.. We have so much fun.. Right baby?” byul said makes solar nod.

“Great news… so all of us must prepare for upcoming good news. Right hon?” Mrs Moon said while smile at her husband.

“What good news?” solar said with frown

“Baby!!!” she said make solar chokes while byul kept tapping her back.

“Oh well… I need to work hard then mom.” Byul said while smile but look away when solar glare at him and loud laugh can be heard from her parents in law.

“What happen to your neck solar?” ask Mrs Moon

“oohh..ekk.. a bug bite me last night..” she said and put her head down because of embarrassed.

“ahh…” Mrs Moon giggles

“Oh my… I need to survive this today” she said in mind but smile after all especially she also want to have own baby with him.

They kept chatting happily while enjoy eating their breakfast.

 

Byul send solar off to the café this morning since lot of work need to do especially new renovation and also some new promotion for summer. Byul park his car in front of the café and clearly they can saw two best friends kind busy decorate the café. Howewer it bit relieve for them because byul car has dark mirror so the person from outside can’t see them unless look very close.

“I will pick up you in lunch hour okey?” byul said while look at his wife

“Why?” solar look back to her husband

“I want to bring you somewhere” he said with smile

“Cute.. oh oppa your necktie” she then fix byul tie but her hand stop when sudden peck on her lip makes her cheek redden.

“i..i.. need to go. Bye. See you soon.” She said and rush out from the car leave byul who alread

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter