Chapter 2

Just a Tinkerbell

Always do comment if you think the chapters deserve it!

Again, this is purely fictional guys.

--

I stopped writing when I heard the school's bell, ringing like there's an earthquake. My Laziness slipped off my body and I yawned, stretching my faint arm muscles. The teacher gives us another homework that earned lots of sighs. Ms. Valenci gave us a terrifying answer though, "I thought you all wanted to achieve your dreams? How are you able to achieve that if you are all this lethargic!?"

I could reach my dream if ever I can go to South Korea and wait outside of SM Entertainment.

Jinri threw me a questioning look while she gathered all of her notebooks inside her bag. "So where do we get lunch? You need to update me with Exo because I swear, I'm so outdated."

I felt a little bit enthusiastic about that. Jinri and I fangirled for Exo way back after two years of their debut. We never knew all of what happened to them but that does even matter? What matters now is that we support them and we love them!

Augh, if only I could swim the ocean.

We stepped outside of that stuffy room and strolled towards the Canteen. Our School's definitely not big, it was average but still many chooses to enroll here. As we walk, I could hear some self proclaimed 'kdrama enthusiasts' talking about the newest Kdrama releases that aggravated both Jinri and I. They tend to blabber about how they know those actors and how they stayed up late watching five episodes non-stop. Well to be frank? These es only knew the 'newest kdramas'. Do they even know Kdramas at early 2000's or 2010's? Apparently, no.

"I even read someone's tweet last night about how Gong Yoo is slaying Goblin and she's such an avid fan when she doesn't even know his past projects and Coffee Prince. I think she only knows Train to Busan and Goblin!" Jinri started, sashaying her hair. I cracked a small laugh.

"I know! I've also read about some people saying EXO Kai is hot and that they're a fan since he started Kdrama when they don't even know who Kim Jongin is and how he is a Kpop idol too." I answered, flicking my tongue.

We arrived at the canteen and decided what to eat. It was just an average building with lots of hungry students of all grades and a small balcony on top. Most couples flirt there like no tomorrow.

I wish I could like, enter where my boys studied.

How do those girls even avoid my boys? Like I would totally die if they become my friend.

After getting our daily lunch which composed of a small cup of bean soup and fish, we chose a table and started our daily routine of talking non-stop about Kpop and EXO. I mean, I can't stop my mouth whenever I talk about them. There isn't a day where I skip talking about them or even them dawning inside my mind.

They're just a permanent part of my system which I can't even get out.

"Okay, what happened to the fandom?" Jinri asked, shoving a spoonful of rice to . I my lips and ignored the loud voices coming from the next table beside us, "Still nothing much new except those ing fanwars that are not true and over dramatic."

Jinri's shoulders drop from the news, "Dang, again!?"

"Antis are reproducing fast just like my pimples." I commented while eating. "They make fake rumors and make fun of our boy's flaws like they don't have one! Especially Sehun though bro, they always tell him that they have no talent! Well bish, if I get home you better suit yourself."

I heard an "Ohhhh." From Jinri in which I immediately followed with a "Sehun."

We're really friends. I could always feel our weird connection what the hell.

"Seriously, these fanwars needed to stop! I needed a Yixing I swear!" I stabbed the fish with the fork in frustration. "What do they even know about Kpop history? Every group is amazing and different! They needed to get that!"

"Every fandom has immature fans." Jinri replied, scratching her nape. "Besides, admit it Serene, we are immatures too when we are like, thirteen?"

I stopped myself from laughing hard. Ah, I could remember back in those days where I don't even know who Huang Zi Tao is of who the heck is Wu Yi fan and Kim Jongin. I was always like, "Back off bish, Sehun is mine!" (Well, up to now—no. No one's got a true bias in Exo)

And those times where I make these crazy edits about them, riding the EXO vs Big Bang or vs One Direction fanwars, also those times wherein I collect cringy stuff about them and make fanfics about them with such wrong grammar!

Those handful of immature days are seriously cringe worthy but you can always see the difference now.

"I know, it's so silly." I responded, chuckling. "But these insults have gone mad now. They're targeting exo without even knowing their hardwork and who they really are. Seriously, I better staple their mouths."

"The problem is that I really don't want to join the fanwars." I heard Jinri sigh, her face scrunching in disgust. "But some posts are really triggering and the devils inside me are chanting reply reply reply and tell those haters the mothering truth! I swear Serene, I tried to control it to not look like a war freak."

"I couldn't help myself too. We need to protect our boys."

"Of course in a not so immature way."

Sigh.

Things like fanwars would never come off the internet. I just wish Kpop could return like how it used to be and not to be so mainstream. It pisses me off whenever some self proclaimed fan's being too great and she doesn't even know who the hell is she stanning or those youtubers just using kpop for views.

Especially! Those people who dread kpop because you don't even understand them like why the are you listening to Despacito? Also, not everyone can speak English but why do they enjoy listening to Beyonce and Justin Bieber?

Seriously, the world has gotten dumb. Thirteen year old freaks needed to just study than to surf the internet.

"Hey, ever heard of Baekhyun's new drama offering?" Jinri asked me excitedly and I could see that. Her smile was wider than the usual and her eyes are twinkling with happiness. Oh my God, how do I confess to her that Baekhyun's ruining my bias list and I am definitely kissing him in my dreams?

"What—" I was about to answer but someone butted in, holding a gray tray with a small chocolate sponge cake on top. "Oh God, Science is killing me! You guys needed to teach me. My head's spinning! I could just apply to Mcdonalds."

Jinri shot me a what-the-heck look as Joy approached us. She looked weary and I supposed that their teacher dismissed them late. "Oh no, don't give me those faces—" She pointed both of us. "Don't tell me you're talking about kpop and how those Korean boys are making you pregnant?"

"Unfortunately, yes." I reply with a bit of sarcasm. Have you ever got that special friend but the bish doesn't even like kpop and she will always get left out of the conversation.

"Don't look at me, I barely survived the whole hour of Ray Diagrams!" I protested, making a pout. "I just want to go home and spazz and die guys."

"It's Friday today though." Joy answered, swallowing a teaspoon of the sponge cake. Delving into the delicious sweet.

"If only you're Joy of red velvet—" I mutter earning a loud whine from Joy. "Stop comparing me to those plastic es! Augh, why do I have friends like you?"

I stopped a laugh coming out of my throat. I can still remember that time when Jinri and I made her dance Red Velvet's Ice Cream Cake as a dare for being late. Joy is tall and slim but if only she's fair enough and sweet not boyish, I would fangirl over her.

Too much Kpop, Serene.

"Hey, that thing about Baekhyun, what was it again?"

Jinri paused for a moment before she got all cheery. "Baekhyun's starring in another drama!" But then her facial expression changed because of her next words. "But the leading lady is so pretty af and this drama looks so fluffy and they look like they're having a kissing scene. I hate this, I won't watch it even if they give me twenty-five million dollars."

Joy scoffed from her words, "Have you guys ever been bothered like what if those Korean dudes of yours ever get to fall in love with their leading ladies—" Joy never got to finish when I threatened her with a fork and stammered.

"No! They won't! I'll probably hate the girl for the rest of my life!"

"I will eat her eyes out!"

Joy rolled both of her eyes from our objections. Some people are even staring at us because of our loud voices, good thing that this is not a library.

"Ah, you guys are too confidently delusional." Joy made her verdict, squinting her eyes. "I bet that leading lady is fair, slim, beautiful and has that ideal personality. How about you guys, what do you even have to offer?"

"I can be pretty too!" Jinri taps her chest gently and flipped her hair meanwhile I only counter with my fingers, "I could sew! I could cook! I could take care of him and love him much better than eonnie can! I can be their ideal type too! I can be fair too! And I also can sing in the shower!"

Joy hooted from our response as the school bell rang, alarming everyone to get ready for their next subject.

"Before you do that, keep in mind if they know if you're breathing." That was Joy's last advice before she lifts her tray and scrammed away. I huffed a sigh, looking at Joy.

"She's such kill joy. Won't it hurt to enjoy our little imaginations!?"

Jinri calmed me down from my explosion.

---

I happily slumped on my bed after a roller coaster of school. Thank God that it's Friday today! I can get a whole two days of just spazzing and checking how my boys are doing.

I grabbed my phone and logged in to Twitter for updates.

I used to look at Facebook but after knowing that some of those posts were fake; I began to drift away from it.

Twitter blooms with different news and tweets from our fandom senpais who I don't know how they get information from. Still, fanwars doesn't die and lots of concert requests are ongoing.

I seriously want Exo to rock my world, hear them singing live but where the hell do I get money? And my parents?

Sometimes, it's just so unfair. I am the youngest but I don't always get what I want, especially when it refers to Kpop. So I always strategize the money that my parents give me and only spend a little to have the allowance to buys merches.

Sometime snot only merches but food.

Food is so seductive and I hate it.

No, I don't hate it. It's life.

I stood up and ed my blouse but as I look at the mirror, still the same old horror surprises me.

Okay Sehun, how the do I get you when I look like this!?

Maybe I just don't dress well.

But I am not that pretty either.

I don't use umbrella that much when I am out. I am much more comfortable with pants rather than girls stuffs. I have pimples but they don't pollute my face that much. I am not that slim, hah.

I have imperfections and definitely, I am not Oh Sehun's ideal type or anyone's.

Because why the hell are their ideal types Goddesses? Can't they settle for someone like me? I mean, I can cook for them.

They like fair skinned girls, long legs, busty cleavages, long black and silky what the heck hair and those girlish voices while I sound like a ing monster truck driver.

And why is that Korean is only for Koreans very much traditional? TT

They are so racist, give us a chance!

I comb my ragged hair with my fingers and get annoyed by the fact that they won't even slide smoothly like how those shampoo commercials advertise.

Okay Serene, don't drag yourself down too much.

I walked inside the bathroom and finally opened a small box of Korean skin care s. What Jinri said has a big effect on me so may as well try it. I must look like Miranda Kerr when I go and meet Sehun.

I just hope I don't have allergies.

After having a few moments of myself, I jumped on bed and grabbed my bestfriend, my phone.

Our tv because it only has Arrirang and doesn't even have KBS or TVn. Why the heck are some people lucky?

I browsed twitter again and immediately smiled when I saw a Chanbaek picture.

My ship has sailed ho ho ho!

Just get married!

I can still bear in my when I first read my first Chanbaek fanfic and I cringed. Boy dating another boy? Augh! I could also remember how I threw my phone away from me due to mere disgust but now, all of my fics are 98% bxb and some ra—

Seriously Park Chanyeol, just grab Baekhyun by the waist and kiss him like fanfics would do.

This is also why I don't ship Chanyeol with any other girls.

Baekhyun is prettier than most of them.

What has exo done to me!?

I am ruined but I love it.

--

I basically wrote two chapters in one day. This is easy for me to write but comments please! Did you guys even relate lmao. Writing in first person povs are being new to me now.  red velvet's 1st con!