Sweet dreams Nao

Sweet dreams Nao

It was a beautiful sunny day on July 31, when Sakamoto Takasi aka Saga sets up a birthday “date” for Murai Naoyuko aka Nao. It was a birthday segment for Alice Nine Channel, and Saga was in charge of it. Saga promises the older men that they both will have a great time at Joypolis. So, after hopping on the morning train, and a train ride later; they both arrive at Joypolis. Saga takes Nao inside and records his awwing reaction of the new place. After walking around, Saga suggests Nao to go on thrill roller coasters. Nao enjoys each and every ride as his loud laughter can be heard from every ride. Then all of a sudden Saga mentions how much of a wuss Nao is, how not-manly the older male is, how much of scaredy cat he is; somehow trapping the drummer in his words. Finally, Saga tells Nao that he has through the haunted house…ALONE!!! Nao being a kawaii scaredy cat refuses, but goes any-ways to prove that he is a man and to keep a nice image of him. Then Nao added “don’t blame me if you get 10000 calls after the concert from me, Saga.” This made Saga laugh and nods his head “don’t worry Nao-san, you will be fine. You’re our leader after all.”

(A HAUNTED HOUSE FILLED WITH SPOOKY THINGS AND THE ROOM FILLED WITH A LOT OF LOUD SCARED/LOOKING FOR HELP SCREAMS LATER. ANDDD A CONCERT FILLED WITH AMAZING SONGS AND CUTE FANSEVERIES LATER)

After returning from the concert, Nao realized he was home all alone. He thought of staying with boys, but he wasn’t feeling like going to a ramen place. Instead, the drummer went home alone. Even though, he didn’t have any guts to shower due to him being scared; he takes a very quick one. After the shower, he made a meal and ate it while watching the TV, to get rid of the quietness. Soon, the little drummer started to get sleepy, so he turned off all the lights and ran to his bedroom with full speed. He turns on his night light and uses his drum stick for protection. He pulls the covers up and falls asleep. His dreams fill him with scary though from the haunted house; a loud scream fills the room as the man wakes up sweating while panting hard. Nao started to shake a bit while gripping his blanket; he turns his head to see its 3’o clock. His hand still shaking and seemed limbless grabs the phone dialing a certain erted person number, Saga. Nao never told anyone that he likes the bass player a lot, to the point he didn’t care Saga took him to Joypolis, and he was terrified. The drummer dials up the bass’s number, trying to settle his breathing down. Saga pickes up after 3 rings and sleepily says “...H-helloo--...” Nao smiles and attemps to talk back his hand still shaking “…Ta-taka-shi…, I’m…--- I am re-really sc--…cared…---“. Saga looks at the clock and says “Naoy..,, I will..” the bass yawns “30mins-, till then, wait in the living room okay”. Nao manges a “mhm”, and hangs up; the drummer takes his blanket and drumstick going through the hallways turning on and off lights. He curls up thinking about Saga, how sweet, nice, caring, lovely he is to him. Nao loved the way Saga treated him, his heart forgot the demons and scary monsters for a second and went off to Saga land. A loud band disturbs his thoughts, and he looks outside to see a storm is coming. All the lights go off, and he flinches to the side of the sofa. Nao brings the blanket up to his nose to hide in a bit, he breathes a bit faster. His nightmare appears in the shadows, he gets scared more, and another thing he more scared of is Saga’s safety. Another loud thunder sound and lighting he saw a shadow of a person, but it wasn’t Saga’s. Nao screams as his eyes widen, and he jumps into the blanket to hide, as the shadow come closer.