Ms. Nobody

War of Heart & Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Bangtan's Dorm]

"Yes?" Taehyung answered Namjoon's call.

"Where are you?" Namjoon asked.

"Han river." Taehyung answered.

"Are you with Hoseok?" Namjoon asked again.

"Yes..."

"Aren't you going home?" Namjoon asked.

"Later..."

"Have you had your dinner?" Namjoon asked again.

"Hoseok will buy some ramen for us."

"Good..eat and go home quickly..."Namjoon said.

"Is that all what you want to say, Hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"Ummmh...actually..." Namjoon was hesitant.

"I'd like to apologize anyway...I'm sorry for my act before..."Namjoon continued.

Taehyung was shocked but happy hearing Namjoon's words.

"I'm just afraid...that you will get hurt..but I forget the very first thing is...your happiness..." Namjoon was too shy to continue.

"As long as you're happy, I will root for you..." Namjoon continued.

"So why don't you come home and tell me more about her?" Namjoon asked.

Taehyung was in silent mode. Then he realized." Hyung, are you...drunk? Or something?" Taehyung asked innocently.

"Yaaaa *&%^$%$# this kid ! Don't you know how hard it's for me saying those kind of words to you?" Namjoon's back to curse him.

Taehyung laughed," Yes, Leader-nim ! I will get back as soon as possible! Prepare yourself, I might want to spend a night with you till morning..Please kick Jungkookie from your room !" he acted.

"Yayayayaa...you're overreacting !" Namjoon yelled.

Taehyung laughed.

"Hyung...anyway...thank you...I'm really sorry I didn't tell you earlier...it's also my fault..." Taehyung talked seriously.

"Yeah, I felt being betrayed somehow..." Namjoon replied.

"I'm sorry...is there anything I can do for you, Hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"Just...come back safely..." Namjoon answered.

"Hyung, I LOVE YOU !" Taehyung screamed on his phone. He laughed like an idiot.

Taehyung : 

"Ahhh....so noisy !" Namjoon said and then he ended the conversation.

Namjoon was in a silence. He somehow felt relief, but also regret his act. Taehyung was his beloved dongsaeng. But Taehyung's dating his crush. It's not easy.

"What have I done? I shouldn't have called him and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter