His Consciences

War of Heart & Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, can we use the van for a while?" Namjoon asked the manager.

"Why?" manager replied.

The other BTS members kept silent.

"We need to talk about something...umm...we need a little bit privacy..." Namjoon answered.

"Right now? We're going to the dorm immediately, by the way..." manager said.

"Hyung, please...just a minute..."Namjoon beg.

"10 minutes...then we leave..." manager said and then he left.

"Thanks Hyung..." Namjoon shouted.

"Let's talk inside...all of us.." Namjoon said.

"Hyung...is it really a big deal?" Taehyung sighed.

Namjoon pulled him into the van.

Seven of them were inside the van.

"Namjoonie, I think we can talk about it later at the dorm..." Yoongi suggested.

"Nope...somehow I just feel like I'm being betrayed...you all guys trying to fool me?!" Namjoon got upset.

"So....I'll be straight to the point...Jackson saw you and Wheein from MAMAMOO at the rooftop...he suspected that you might date her...." Namjoon said.

"That Hyung's there?! Really..."Taehyung's shocked.

"Is that true? Are you dating her, Tae?" Namjoon asked.

"Please tell me it's not true, Tae..." Namjoon prayed in his heart.

Taehyung just nodded. Namjoon bite his lips.

"Rest of you...you did know about this?" Namjoon asked the others.

He's a little bit trembling, but no one noticed, YET.

All nodded.

"I just knew about it few hours ago..." Hoseok said.

"And you're not even planning to tell me ? At all ? You plan to keep it a secret from me? I need Jackson to tell me what's going on between both of you...that's evil, Tae..." Namjoon complained.

"Ummm, Namjoon...it's not about he's not going to tell you...it's just he didn't know how to tell you and maybe he hadn't had the right time to tell you...right, Tae?" Yoongi spoke.

"He's right...it's because you're our leader...he might be hesitant to tell you..." Jin added.

Taehyung nodded," I'm sorry...somehow, you need to know it from Jackson Hyung..." he apologized.

HIM : 

"Then why not single of you telling me this?" Namjoon asked.

"It's not that we don't want to te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter