Unknown

Promise

Chapter V – Unknown

 

«M-Mom»

 

I call 911, and told him the situation. I send a message to my father right after.

 

Dad, Mom's has got epilepsy when I wasn't here.”

 

I know he'll know what I meant. I didn't send anything to my brother, I don't want to make him worried. Peoples came to help me after. I just sat here while they're asking me questions. I answer all of them calmly outside, but dead inside, I got a headache.

 

I start crying like a mess.

 

They told me that I won't go to school in that state for this afternoon.

 

I got a phone call.

 

-Father-

 

I answer his call and told him everything, I asked him how we're gonna live without her.

We won't have enough money, we're never gonna make it.

 

It's okay, I'll take care of everything. Just rest for today and ask one of your friends to bring your homework without telling them why. Understand ?”

 

Understand”

 

He hang up. And I wait until they cleaned everything, and that they tell me if I wanted to go and see my mom. I said no. They're shocked of course but I just perfectly know what they're gonna tell me and everything.

 

After they finally told me what's her conditions, they leaves.

 

I cried hard, very hard.

 

We're sorry to say that but, your mother is dead.”

 

Why ?

 

– – – – – – – – – – – –

 

I received a text from 4 unknown numbers. I perfectly know who is it tho.

 

-Unknown number-

 

Heyy :) It's Lisa and I'd like to know when I can come to send your homework ?

 

-Unknown number-

 

Hi Lise :3 t's Jennie, and I just send you a message to let you know it's my number. Bye.

 

-Unknown number-

 

Nyeong An ! It's Jisoo ! Why didn't you come to school this afternoon ? Something happened ?

 

-Unknown number-

 

Hey it's Rosé ! I asked Pierre to give me your phone number. I'd like to know when we can hang out y'know :D

And why didn't you come to school ? You can tell me everything y'know I won't tell anyone ;)

 

 

Well, I got a plenty of number here.

I add all of them and text Lisa

 

-To Lisa

 

Hi ! :) You can send my homework saturday by 2PM. Nobody but only will be at home.

See ya soon :)

 

On saturday it's the holidays for two weeks then we'll go back at school.

 

My brother will be at a friend house for one week, and my father's working during the holidays.

 

-Guigui :D-

 

Hey sis, I wont be home tonight 'cuz Alex is taking me to his home. Since my clothes are already at his house i'll be back next week. Cya :)

 

 

I'll be alone.

 

So I can cry alone.

 

I get something to eat and just think of everything.

 

Everything in the past

 

 

Flashback-

 

Happy birthday Elise! You're now 6!”

 

Yay ! When will I go to elementary school ?”

 

Next year don't worry”

 

I can't believe you're excited about going to elementary school”

 

It's because I'm bored in my class Guigui!”

 

Anyway, let's eat the cake and then go to sleep kids”

 

Yes auntie”

 

– – – – – – – – – – –

 

PLAK~

 

Huh?”

 

4:35 AM

 

Honey ! Are u okay ! Oh my god i'm gonna call 911 just.. don't die please...”

 

Daddy what's happening?”

 

Don't go downstairs kids! Go back to sleep this isn't for you to see!”

 

Being the curious kid I am.

 

Oh my...”

 

M-Mom”

 

GO BACK IN YOUR ROOM ELISE”

 

I ran as fast as I could and bury myself in my bed.

 

Elise what's happening downstairs”

 

Nothing

 

Stop lying loser”

 

I'm not a loser, just don't go downstairs okay?”

 

Pfff anyway i'll go back to my room.”

 

Why....

 

Flashback end-

 

I woke up after a bad nightmare.

 

I look at the clock and....

 

4:35 AM

 

Hell no. I need to go back to sleep.

 

– – – – – – – – – – – – –

 

I woke up again

 

6:30

 

Gosh I don't have school.

 

Why am I awake by this hour?

 

I just woke up, take a shower, go and eat my breakfast, brush my teeth... morning routine anyway.

 

10:40 AM

 

Elise don't be too worried about this okay ?” My dad keeps telling me to be okay today because of yesterday's evenements.

 

Yes again dad i'll be okay, a friend of mine is coming to bring me my homework”

Yeah Lisa. She's like my father she send me a text at 7AM to remind me that today is the day.

 

Who's that friend?” He asks curiously

 

Lisa, Her real name is Pranpriya but you can call her Lalisa or Lisa.”

 

Lots of names here hehe. I'll go to work now, see you tonight.” He kisses my forehead with a smike, a fake smile. I know he's faking his smile. Because he's too worried, but he thinks he needs to be the stronger one so he fakes everything since yesterday.

 

Bye dad”

 

I locked the door and go to prepare myself. I make my bed, clean the table, go dress myself with a black crop top, my dear black ripped jeans and that's all.

 

I cried again while looking at myself in the mirror.

 

Is this because of me that she died? Is this my fault?” I'm worried, I shouldn't have wake her up.

 

That's my fault.

 

Dring~

 

I'm going over the door and open it.

 

Here is she Lisa.

 

She's absolutely gorgeous while dressing simply.

 

Hi Elise” She said while smiling

 

Hi Lisa.” I answer back and we go to my room to see the homework, we go on my bed since there's not much place here.

 

She explains everything to me, and I do the homework in one hour while recopying what I missed of course.

 

Elise”

 

Hm?”

 

Did something happened yesterday? You look tired and sad.”

 

I froze in my spot. I can't tell her what happened. It hurts me so much.

 

Nothing happened yesterday don't worry.” I lied while faking a smile.

 

I know you're lying. Tell me. You said it was personnal issues but you skipped school for these personnal issues. It makes me worried.” She took both my hands while staring at me.

I look away and tell her :

 

I-I can't tell you, it's nothing important.” Tears starts streaming down my face, I can feel it. I just can't help it.

 

Don't cry. It's okay i'm here, you can tell me everything y'know.” I wiped my tears and finally decide to tell her.

 

My mom died when I came for lunch.”

 

She froze too and I burst into tears. She hugged me tightly while making me laying down on the bed with her.

 

I'm sorry. I didn't know. You can tell me why did she died if you want but if you don't-”

I cut her off.

 

She has epilepsy. She fell and broke her head. She starts having epilepsy since she was 16, and in the morning, I woke up before her and it makes her wake up. Making her wake up suddenly can make her have epilepsy. We were forced to leave her alone because my brother needs to go to school like me and my father needs to go to work. It's my fault.”

 

I cried even harder with her hugging me tightly, with our legs entangled.

 

Shhh it's okay i'm here.”

 

After a moment, I stopped crying. I regained my consciouness and realized that we were still in that position.

 

L-Lisa I-”

 

Don't feel sorry for breaking down in front of me, it's okay i'm here for you as long as you need me.” She said while smiling at me.

 

Thank you Lisa.” I shouldn't stay in that position but i'm feeling safe and warm.

 

You wanna do something?”

 

Let's just stay in that position if this doesn't bother you” I tell her

 

Okay, we can sleep if you want.” I looked at the clock behind me and saw 7PM.

 

Yeah but my father's coming back a 9PM”

 

No problem” She said while smiling again.

 

Then we drifted to sleep.

 

– – – – – – – – – –

 

I woke up in Lisa's arms.

 

I looked at the clock and it's already 9:25PM.

 

My father must be here then.

 

I quietly move out of Lisa's arms and go downstairs just to see my dear father with a grin.

 

You had fun with that girl?” He asks curiously while grinning again.

 

Dad we didn't do anything and she just bring me my homework.” I said innocently but I know he knows.

 

You told her right?” He asks now

 

Yes, I told her everything from the beginning to the end. And she was here to help me.”

 

It's okay I understand. At least you have someone else than Laurie, Pierre and Lison to have fun with” He says while eating.

 

Yeah, I like her a lot, she's a great friend and she's here for me, even if I only know her for two days.” Yeah, she's still unknown to me but still, I can sense that she's a great person.

 

Now go back to her, she's gonna be worried that you're not in the bed anymore.” He says while smiling.

 

I go back to the room when I found a sleeping Lisa.

 

I quietly put myself in the bed only to be asked by her.

 

Where'd you go?”

 

See my dad, he knows you're still here and he's okay about you staying during the night.” I says normally and snuggle closer to her.

 

Okay i'll stay then just let me texte my mom.” She turned and grab her phone while i'm just laying here with my head on her shoulder.

 

Lisa, can you hug me please?” I asked her while being shy – again – but she smile at me and said

 

Of course Lise.” Why did she called me Lise ? Only Jennie know about this nickname.

 

Who told you about this nickname ?” I asked her while she hug me and entangled our legs.

 

Jennie told me to say that to tease you.” Anww that demon. I knew she'll said this.

 

'Let's just sleep Lisa.”

 

Okay, Good night Lisie” God no I don't like this nickname.

 

You can call me Lise but not Lisie I hate it. Good night Lisa.”

 

You're mad at me?” She asked while looking at me seriously.

 

No Lalisa.” I said with a grin

 

You're impossible”

 

I'm possible because i'm here”

 

I hate you”

 

Me too I like you sweetie”

 

Don't call me sweetie I'm older than you”

 

Okay unnie”

 

Don't call me unnie I feel old.”

 

Gosh then okay Lisa"

 

Goodnight Lise”

 

Goodnight Lalisa.”*

 

A/N : Next update is for tomorrow or after tomorrow. Have a good night or a good day. :D