That girl

Promise

Chapter II – That girl

 

 

So after being 3 years old they let me go to school. I've met my first friend named Caroline. She was nice and tall just like me.

We were best friend so I've met her friends : Noémie, Amandine and Gladys.

They were nice too. At first I didn't care about school and friends stuff. I will always wait to go home and learn about computers.

I like computers.

When I was younger I didn't care about friends so I didn't have many.

 

In elementary school it was the same routine. Nothing special.

 

In middle school it was weird. I've met new students and teachers.

 

It was a normal year (almost).

 

I went to 7th grade normally but my best friend Caroline starts going away from me.

She stops seeing Amandine and Noémie and now they're not friends anymore.

I don't understand why is she like this so I just went and ask her why but her reason makes me shiver.

 

Hi Caroline”

 

Hi Elise”

 

Why are you like this ?”

 

Like what ? Is this because Amandine asked you why ?”

 

No it's because I'm worried about you. I don't know why you're being this distant and this violent.”

 

I-I don't know what you're talking about.” Bingo, I know she has something hidden.

 

Don't lie to me”

 

I'm just a bit sad” And then she starts walking away, I grab her arm and saw bruises on it.

 

Why are there bruises ? Tell me who did this !”

 

Its nothing to care about, it's been a long time now.”

 

What are you talking about ?”

 

It's my parents, they hit me, and now even Amandine doesn't care.” She starts sobbing and I started being really worried.

 

She ran. She ran really fast until I can't see her.

 

The bell rang, and Selina, Laurie and Lison came by my side to tell me to go to our English class.

 

Right after the bell rang to tell us to go to our lockers. I ran because I remembered that Caroline had French class.

But the teacher told me that she has to go home because she was sick.

 

Weird.

She didn't look sick earlier but more like sad.

I've just decided to call her tonight and ask her.

I went home and grab my phone to call her but no response.

I've tried again and it's her mom.

She seems to be busy.

 

Huh hi I just wanted to know why Caroline has gone home today ?”

 

You don't need to know.”

 

... Can she come to my house saturday by 2pm ?”

 

No she won't, she has something else to do.”

 

She hang up.

 

I decided to just let this pass for tonight and just go to sleep.

 

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

The next day she was at school.

Her normal routine, hitting on new students.

Now I'm used to that because she's like this since kindergarten.

 

But this time another guy came and hit her.

 

I just look at them while my other friends were making fun of them.

After a while they starts fighting.

But

The guy was more strong than her and more tall so I decided to help her.

 

I went behind the guy and hit him hard on his head.

He just fell and slap me. Before he has the time to slap me again, Caroline went by me side and grab his arm.

 

Why did you hit him, he's more strong than both of us.”

 

I don't care, he was hurting you ! How can I let this pass ?!”

 

Before she has time to answer, the guy made her fall and hit her.

 

I was quick enough to slap him and make him hurt on his arm.

 

But the teacher came and told us to never do that again.

 

She ask me why did I decided to go and help Caroline. I just told her that I don't wanted her to be hurt.

 

And the teacher told me to stop doing this so I stopped.

 

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

 

I was in Science class, with these five b*tches.

 

They keep insulting me and doing stupid things, so I just tried to listen but it was impossible. So I just waited.

 

At the end of the class, everyone talked about her daughter having the best grades in science (surely because it's her daughter) I didn't care until Pierre came and ask me :

 

Do you know Lisa ?”

 

Lisa who ?”

 

Lisa Manoban,The teacher's daughter ,she's in 8th grade, she's very tall with long hair.”

 

Almost every girls has long hair, how do you want me to recognise her ?”

 

She has blonde hair”

 

Oh okay”

 

Anyway I'll just show you who is it.”

 

After a while we came in front of four girls in 8th grade.

 

And I saw the blonde girl

 

That girl” I know dummy, she just made my heart stopped by her beauty.

 

She has nice, long and blond hair.

With a black jean, white t-shirt and black adidas shoes, as simple as it looks like but, she looked stunning.

 

I was left stunned by this goddess in front of me. I think Pierre saw me staring at her with my mouth open because he asked me :

 

I think Elise is now in love with her”

 

W-What ? I'm not that's the first time I see her”

 

Come on, your eyes tell me everything”

 

I return my gaze to Lisa and we made eye-contact during 1-2 minutes (feels like heaven for me)

 

She just looked at me with those brown eyes. And Caroline whisper me :

 

If you want to know, she's one of my friends”

 

At this moment I stopped staring at her and looked at Caroline with wide eyes.

She just smiled at me and walk away.

 

After this I saw the way Giovanni looked at the girl with long reddish hair, black dress and white shoes.

And the way Lison looked at the girl with orange hair, black crop top and jeans.

And the way Laurie looked at the girl with brown hair, leather jacket, white shirt, black short and black snickers.

 

I think we had the same thought because we all said :

 

This is going to be a long day.”

 

P.S : The introduction of these girls is coming with the angst :D Btw Laurie, Lison and Giovanni are friends that I met during middle school. See ya :)