The introduction

Promise


Chapter I : The Introduction

 

Elise P.O.V

Hi

I guess

I'm gonna write what I think about life and what happened in my life but that's gonna be a little bit complicated.

 

I've always thought that I was a normal girl, just with just a boyish style.

 

Dad says that when I'm born. A storm was at the same time so he said that I was gonna be special. But I didn't believed that, I just thought he was a bit superficial. And he's protective too because he doesn't want me to go to party. Which is pretty bad.

 

Talking now about my mother, she as always be a mother who will always tell you bad things about yourself, unlike all the mothers she'll insult you. And I've learned that she hit me and my brother when we were young. I thought that it was just a nightmare that I had when I was younger but that was real. But I still like her because she can be nice too.

 

Now my older brother. He's cool but he's almost the opposite of me.

He thinks the opposite.

He acts the opposite.

He is the opposite.

 

But I didn't care.

But my father cared because he says : “ You need to have a good man and a good family so we will be grand parents” He has always wanted to be a grandpa since my brother can't make babies.

 

But i've never wanted to have a man.

 

I've never wanted to have a family.

 

I've been confused about my uality.

 

I thought I liked boys just like everyone else.

 

But I fell in love with that girl.

 

Lisa

 

PS : This is just the introduction :) the first chapter is gonna explain other things then the drama will come by the 3rd chapter :D see ya tomorrow