The Best Timing Ever

Promise

 

Chapter III : The Best Timing Ever

 

( A/N : After the poll, I decided to make a lisaxyou and jenniexyou since my brother told me to do both endings since it could be great (and he wants lisa lol), hope you will like it ! (im so ing nervous about this please help me asdjepzij)

 

PS : In bold this is the flashback !

 

While we were just staring at each girl during 5 whole minuts, Pierre decided to do the best thing ever...

 

Girls ! Come here !” Pierre called them while smirking at us.

 

Oh hell no

 

Not this, i'm such a shy person and I'm gonna be stuttering like a fool god...

 

You know w-we can't say hi to them. The bell i-is gonna rang” Laurie said while blushing like a tomato.

 

Yeah she's right, plus we dont- “ I didn”t have the time to finish my sentence that the girls were already in front of us.

 

So girls, this is Elise – me of course –, Laurie – The tomato – Giovanni – The one with the mouth open – And this is Lison – the girl with a bright smile”. Pierre said while still smirking at me. Laurie is glaring at him like she's gonna murder him.

 

H-Hi” We all stutters like fools and now the blonde girl is giggling while looking at me.

 

Hi, my name is Lisa” The blonde one said, she's really beautiful, she has a big,bright smile just like Lison and is a bit more tall then me and she's looking at me. I'm just pretending to be fine and cool (while on the inside i'm dead) but like what Pierre said, my eyes are telling everything.

 

Hi, my name is Jisoo” Said the girl with long, black hair, she has a nice smile and is giggling like an idiot right now, I think she's cute.

 

I guess you and her are gonna be good friends” Laurie is whispering to me.

 

Why ?” I'm asking even if I already know the answer.

 

You both look like idiots who are making awful jokes” she said while smiling at me.

 

I just smack her arm since she always says these types of things

 

Hi my name's Jennie, Jennie Kim.” This girl looks confident, she has pretty, brown, long hair she's at the same height as me. She just looks at each of us with a poker face and she smirks at Laurie.

 

Good luck with flirting with her” I whisper to so she's be more like a ultra red tomato while smiling awkwardly. She just smash my feet.

 

And Hi, my name's Roseanne Park, or Chaeyoung, but you can call me Rosé or chaeng whatever” Okay i'm sure i'm gonna remember her name for ever now. She's just tall, with ginger, long hair. She just dress casualy and yet, she looks stunning.

 

Now here's the famous silence, God please someone save me...

 

Dring~

 

God yes ! The bell rang at the perfect time.

 

So I guess we'll see you around.” Gio said awkwardly while smiling.

 

Yeah see you around” We just said after this and now we are going to our respective classes.

 

I'm having Math class. With a perfect exam. But it's okay since I understood the subject and don't have any difficulties with.

 

I was focused on the exam and so I finished 20 minutes later, while the exam is supposed to take the whole hour.

 

Miss, i've finished” I said and the teacher looks at me with wide eyes and then smile.

 

You sure ?

 

Yes miss, I read it to see if I didn't do any errors” Good lie, I didn't do it but I know that if I said this she's gonna be sure at 100 percents that I made it perfectly. I always say this to the teachers so they'll be sure.

 

Okay give me your paper” She said with a smile. She read my paper then just go around the class.

 

I just take a book (since we can't use our phones in the school, which is pretty bad)

I'm reading Fairy Tail, Pierre gave me this for my birthday so yeah I found this interesting.

He's sitting at the back of the class in with Cassandra with him, while me, i'm at the front.

Right in front of the board. So booooring. I'm bored because I always have good grades (without being narcissic) and my parents and teachers keep saying “It'll be harder soon”

 

Well i'm waiting the harder part since i'm 8. And now i'm 13.

Anyway i'll just think about the journey.

Well the journey has been marked by these girls, they're in 4è* right? (8th grade for you americans while i'm in 7th grade, 5è for french) I guess because they were with Hugo and his band, and they're in 4è so I guess they're gone to the same class.

 

The bell rung and we're just going to our lockers, I don't need to do mine since my entire locker is in my house. I'm waiting in front of the class then.

 

This girl.

 

She's in front of the german class so it means that she's in 4è A* with Jennie and Rosé – or Chaeng. But where's Jisoo ? She must be in 4è B then.

 

You have such a nice sight in front of you right ?” Go die Pierre. He perfectly know where I am looking and I don't want to look in his face because he must be staring at me while smirking like a satan.

 

Why'd you said ?” Gosh I must have thought out loud. RUN RUN!

 

Dring~

 

Sorry for telling the truth bro” Now i'm running like a fool.

 

YAH! COME BACK HERE YOU BRAT” He's yelling at me while running, I just ran as fast as I could.

 

Ouch!

 

God I must have bumped into someone. I'm such an idiot.

 

I'm sorry, are you okay ? Do you have any bruises ? If you want we can go to the infir-

 

I immediately stopped when I saw who it was

 

My names Jennie, Jennie Kim

 

Finally I get so see this beautiful face of her.

 

She's just giving me a death glare.

 

Can't you be careful ! You hurted my leg !

 

Such a good first impression.

I guess Pierre must have stopped and must be laughing out loud right now.

 

I-I'm sorry, forgive me please.” I help her to get up but still, she needs to hold me to be able to stand straight.

 

No” What ? Why ? God no.

 

I can do anything just please forgive me.” I said worriedly without looking at her because i'm too worried right now.

 

Oh hell no.

 

Right in front of us.

 

3 Satans are smirking at me. These fools, can't they just go home ?

 

Now i'm looking at Jennie and she's smirking too.

 

GOD! What did I-

 

I said I could do anything.

 

No I shouldn't-

 

Anything? Then help me to walk home and buy me food.” Is she kidding ? I only have 5€ in my pocket right now. Gosh this girl is impossible.

 

Okay.. I'll do it.”

 

She's suddenly hugging me and saying “Thank you! Let's go now!

 

Okay just gimme a minute.

 

Im going over these satans who are still smirking at me like fools.

 

So how does it was with Jennie?

 

Are you two together?

 

I'm sure you're gonna get her bro!

 

I thought you were on Lisa ?

 

Shut up guys, we're not together, i'm not on Lisa and no ! I'm not gonna get her!

 

Yet” Gosh do they want me to die or somethin' ?

 

I'm just gonna buy her food so stop being like this gosh you guys are impossible.

And I just leave them like that and go over Jennie.

 

Let's go” I just said and we walked down the street to the market.

 

I just buy her a box of cookies and two bottles of water since I don't have enough money. Now we're going over the park, I texted my mom to tell her that I'll be late.

 

We sat down and ate our foods. Well She eat our food since i'm just looking worriedly at her leg. I saw a little bruise and just get more worried.

 

You got a bruise here, you'll need to clean it and heal it later Jen.” I just realise after two second that I called her Jen and immediately said :

 

Jennie ! I mean Jennie not Jen.” Gosh i'm such a fool.

 

It's okay, you can give me a surname, i'll just call you Lise then.” She said while looking at her dear cookies without looking at me.

 

Yeah right” “How are you gonna come home?” Good question. Since she takes to bus.

 

I just asked my parents to come and take me”. Okay. I just ate one cookie and let her take the rest.

 

My parents are here, I'll go then.

 

Okay then, bye and take care of your bruise !

 

I will don't worry Lise” She said while smiling at me. Gosh i'm dying right now.

 

Bye then.

 

She stopped walking and turn back to me and she suddenly hug me.

I don't know what to do so i'm just hugging her back.

 

Jendeuk! Come in the car!” A woman said, probably her mother.

 

Jendeuk? Is this your surname ?” I ask her curiously.

 

Yes, how do you find it ?

 

Cute.” I said while smiling at her.

 

She turns back and go to her car, probably blushing.

 

Bye Lise !” She yells in her car.

 

Bye bye Jendeuk !” I yell as well.

 

The car goes away and i'm just standing here.

 

Oh my goodness

 

That's my first meeting with her and i'm already doing this.

 

I just come back home, eat (of course), do my homework and I don't have the courage to read my text because I know who will text me and for what.

 

I just go to sleep early and think about Jennie.

 

Again.

 

 

A/N : So it was such a Jenniexyou chapter! Did you like it? Leave your thoughts down below so I can see what do you think.

Sorry for late update, I just got braces and i'm dying (such a bad excuse here lol). There will be a lots of jenniexyou and lisaxyou cute moment lol.

 

But be careful

 

The angst is coming with revelations.

 

Bye bye (see ya next week)