3/3

Hi, Ms. Bae!

"Ye-yes, Ms. Bae", with lowered his head, he answered the teacher. He can’t meet the teacher’s eyes as they back to the super-cold-eyes. He knew he got a trouble or troubles to be exact.


 

Irene’s POV

 

[After School]

Where is he? Didn’t I said to meet me after the school ends. It’s been 30 minutes yet he hasn’t come.

The door suddenly opened … I got shocked. So I took a peek to know who it was and saw Wendy Son - my friend, the most favorite English teacher in the school because of her kindness. I let out a long sigh - relieved but also disappointed.

"Hi, unnie"

Yeah, unnie. She's a year younger than me so she called me one even I've said not to.

"Oh, hi, Wendy-ya", I greeted her back - unenthusiastic, and it seemed like she noticed it.

"Why? Expecting for someone?"

"Yeah, I actually waiting fo-"

 

Knock knock

Wendy and I wondered who was it but no one come in to the room. So I asked that someone to come.

"Yes, come in please"

"Hi, Ms. Bae!"

Here he comes … with an innocent and the most idiot grin on earth. Finally!

"Sit, Kang Seulgi-ssi"

He immediately rushed and sat in front on me. He then realized there was also his favorite English teacher so he greeted her.

"Well. So you were waiting for him? But why, unnie?", Wendy asked me but I gave her no respond and only focused on the Kang in front of me, so she just back to her chair, listening to us in silent. I knew she must be confused as she knew Seulgi always be a well-being student in the class.

"Kang Seulgi-ssi. You know ... you're one of my favorite student, but why you make so much trouble today? You were late to my class, slept in my class, even disturbed my class! You also late when I asked you to meet me after school for 30 minutes. What’s wrong with you today?"

"I actually have the reasons, Ms. Bae"

"Please"

"S-so last night I've to accompanied someone until really late. I've gone around Han Gang because of that someone and after that I escorted that someone back and gone home. But as soon I arrived at my house, that someone called me ... wanted us to do Skype because of loneliness. I've no heart to say no, so we did. Until two in the morning, we still talked until that someone decided to turn off the night. Finally half an hour later, I slept. But morning came too fast and I didn't even hear my 3-set-alarm. So I was late to your class even tho I ran so hard. And because I've no enough sleep last night and ran my life to the class this morning, I was tired and felt slept. 

As why I disturbed the class, I did it unintentionally - really. I tried to get rid the drowsiness as I realized my mistakes which are slept in you class and can't answered the question while the other did it easily because they focused in the class. And the only thing crossed in my mind was paper ball. It was fun, I won't be sleepy anymore but looked like I and Mingyu played too hard and it successfully grabbed your attention.

I'm so sorry Ms. Bae. Today I made a lot of troubles. I know it was my mistakes. And I'm afraid you'll be mad if I didn't do well on the next exam ... I've enough today, so I copied Bogum's note and asked him to teach me a bit about Calculus before I come here because I don't want to disappointed you over and over again. But we lost in our time, resulted I come late. That's why, Ms. Bae", he explained while lowered his head and played his thumbs.

And the-silent-listener-Wendy started to chukcle while shaked her head on the side.

"You're the main reason, unnie"

Guilt started to eat me. What should I do?

"But why you slept half an hour later? You should sleep as soon as I said bye", I asked him softly.

"But you didn't turn off the Skype. You just said good night and slept. I can't help but to watch you. You're so cute while sleeping - I love it", he said with a sweet smile.

"Meanie~ I'm not sorry anymore,"I said while pouting.

"Cute"

And he just kissed me and when I was about to kissed him back ...

"STOP IT YOU TWO!

OMG, WE'RE AT SCHOOL. WHAT IF SOMEONE (BESIDES ME) SEE IT!"

We forgot we still had Wendy in the room.

Both of us just laughed.

"I'm sorry, baby bear", I said after the laugh died.

"Well, it's partly my faults also. It's ok, bunny"

"I love you"

"And I love you more"

He kissed me on my left cheek in last.

 

Yup, I'm that certain someone. The one who made him came late to my class, slept in my class, and disturbed my class this morning. Even made him came late to meet me after school. Basically, I was his trouble.

And yeah, Wendy knew about us because she's Seulgi's cousin and the one who introduced me to the bear also set us up. I can't be more thankfull to her.


 

A/N

That's it everyone. I've finished the story, finally !

I almost forgot and got confused on the ending - how to closed the story.

Thanks to you guys for read, subscribed, and even upvoted this story. Also thanks for leaving some comments.

It means a lot for me as this story is my first.

Hope you liked and enjoyed it.

And sorry if I made some mistakes also for the grammatical errors.

Gonna go. Bye~ xD