2/3

Hi, Ms. Bae!

Irene's voice sounded like a melody to the boy, sweet and smooth. He didn't even understand Irene's explanation. He just listening to the voice that drifted him to sleep.


 

Author's POV

 

"Ok, all. I've done with the material so we will do some exercise. Please open page 108 and do the exercise for no. 1-4"

The shuffling papers began to hear. The students really put their best, in case Irene called their name to do it on the whiteboard, which Irene often do. The teacher observed her 40 students from her chair and her eyes catch 1 student slept - no other than Seulgi. Again, she can only sighed and shaked her head, but also took note to call the boy later. And she saw her watch, 15 minutes has been flying since the exercise began. It was time to call the students. She eyed some students and decided who are the lucky 3 she will call.

"Myoui Mina-ssi, please do the no.1&2", called the teacher so suddenly.

The other students felt nervous because of it, but Mina was confident. She was in the top 5 in The Red High School, and it was easy for her to do the no.1&2 - she got it right.

"Park Bogum-ssi, please do the no. 3", she continued to call the students' name.

He was also in the top 5 and he almost got it right. He just a bit careless so Irene told him the right one. She really felt proud that the 2 students did their best, but sighed when she about to call the last one.

"And the last one, Kang Seulgi-ssi, please do it", she called while shake her head knowing the oblivious boy didn't even heard her and sleep still.

Saw no one came in front make the other students turned their head toward Seulgi's seat. Kim Mingyu - Seulgi's friend who sat beside the boy began to poking him but he didn't even move.

"Kang Seulgi-ssi"

Pokes will be no used, so Mingyu started to pinch him but still no respond.

"Kang Seulgi-ssi", Irene said a bit louder as she began to lose her control.

Seeing Irene got a lil' bit mad, Mingyu shaked Seulgi's body hard until he wake up.

"Do you have a good sleep, Kang Seulgi-ssi?"

"Yes, Ms. Bae", Seulgi answered with an innocent smile.

Furious but she still tried not to lose her control anymore or she will scare her students.

"Now, please do exercise no. 4 page 108!"

Seulgi came in front to do the exercise but he got no idea how to solve it, so he just give his idiot grin to the teacher and said sorry that he can't do it. Knew this will be happen, Irene finally asked him back to his seat and she began explain how to solve the exercise no.4 since it was the complicated one. But when she almost done, she heard some noises came from the back seat - it were Seulgi and Mingyu. And they were playing with a ball of paper.

"KANG SEULGI-SSI and KIM MINGYU-SSI"

 

RINGG...!!

 

Lucky for both of them, the bell has rung. So Irene finished the rest and closed her lesson.

"We’ve done the Calculus, and if you have any question, feel free to ask, ok? That’s all for today. Thank you class.

And you, Kang Seulgi-ssi! 

Please meet me after the school ends!"

"Ye-yes, Ms. Bae", with lowered his head, he answered the teacher. He can’t meet the teacher’s eyes as they back to the super-cold-eyes. He knew he got a trouble or troubles to be exact.

After got the answer, Irene got out of the classroom.