1/3

Hi, Ms. Bae!

A/N

Finally had a courage to touch the "write" menu. LOL

Hi, there !! I've been reading so many fanfics, including Seulrene, but found just a few of them (or maybe not?) in gender bender. So yeah, here I am, tried to write one ... my first (or maybe last) fanfic >< A scenario was playing in my brain while I tried to sleep. Feel giddy.

Thanks for sparing your time. I dunno if this fic is good enough or not, but yeah ... hope you like it :) Also, please forgive my grammatical error >< Once again, thank you.


 

Author's POV

 

[07.00 A.M]

RINGG...!!

The bell has rung. The students has sat on their perspective chair. The teachers has prepared the material for today's lesson, so did Bae Irene - known as Ms. Bae in The Red High School. The school gonna starts soon

While walking to the classroom, she prayed the lesson gonna be easy and fun. She knew it would be hard tho, it's Maths we're talking about, and almost all of the students hate Maths - including her when she was a student. So she entered the room, just hoped for the best.

"Good morning, class", greeted her with a smile.

"Good morning, Ms. Bae", shouted the students and she just chuckled inside.

She really liked this class, 12-2. The students were so enthusiastic, even in the Monday morning and their first lesson happened to be Maths.

"So, do you have any question regarding the previous lesson?"

"No, Ms. Bae", answered them while shaking their head.

"Ok, good. Now, we will study about Calculus, consists of Differential Calculus and Integral Calculus. The purposes are t-

 

[07.09 A.M]

Knock knock

Before she finished her talk about Calculus, someone knocked the door.

"Hi, Ms. Bae", said the one who were late with a cute grin.

"Hi to you too, Kang Seulgi-ssi. You're late for ... almost 10 minutes. Mind to tell me why?", asked the teacher with no-joking-face and super-cold-stare.

"Um .. I .. Er ..."

"Yes?"

"So-something happened, Ms. Bae. I'm sorry", he answered while looking at the floor.

"Well, Kang Seulgi-ssi. I let you off this time, but please don't repeat it another time!"

"Th-thank you, Ms. Bae"

"Just go to your chair"

The students just kept quiet. They know Ms. Bae was a calm and lovely teacher but she also scary sometime. The teacher can only sigh and shake her head. After saw Seulgi bowed his head and sat on his chair, she continued her abandoned lesson.

"As I said before, we will study about Calculus today, consists of Differential Calculus and Integral Calculus. The purposes are to introduce you to the basic of mathematics used to study almost any type of changing phenomena within a controlled setting and ....."

All of the students tried so hard to follow and focus to the given material, because once they lose their focus - they won't be able to understand, and Irene has said on the previous lesson that this Calculus thing will be on the next exam; except Seulgi. Irene's voice sounded like a melody to the boy, sweet and smooth. He didn't even understand Irene's explanation. He just listening to the voice that drifted him to sleep.