Chapter 4 (TWICE)

Can we be more than just fans?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Remember you have 30 seconds to get into position. Okay without further a do in 3...2...1… START!” Jihyo shouted. The game started and all of them were busy trying to balance and stay on the newspaper. 

As the first round is the easiest, all the teams passed with ease. For the subsequent rounds, the newspaper got folded into half and the difficulty increases and each teams try their best to stay on the newspaper. Some of them started to wobble here and there and some having a hard time to put both their feet on the newspaper. After a few more rounds, the first team that disqualified is Jihyo’s as they couldn’t balance well and fall out of the paper. 

“Let’s see which team will be the next team to be disqualified!” Jihyo cheered.The rest of the teams clapped for them as an encouragement and continue on with the game. After another round of folding, Chaeyoung’s team did not managed to put their feet on the newspaper and also got disqualified.

“Alright! We left 3 more teams, Jeongyeon’s, Momo’s and Tzuyu’s! Let see who is the winner of this round. Shall we?!” Jihyo annouced and the game continued on. As the newspaper get smaller, the distance between the remaining members and the fans decreases as they need to be closer to fit on the newspaper. 

Nayeon was getting all shy and flustered since she is skin close to Jeongyeon. While Momo is trying to act normal so that she doesn’t do something embarrassing in front of Mina. Mina on the other hand is just trying to win the game as her competitive nature as a gamer makes her wants to win this game and also for Momo.

While the members who lost stayed on stage to cheer on the rest, the fans who participated were asked to stayed backstage so that after the game they can all take a commemorative photo as well as gifts for participating.
 
As Tzuyu struggled to stay inside of the newspaper with the fan, she glanced over to the sulking squirrel again and felt that her sulking is so cute kept on staring at her which caused her to lose focus and her balance. “Aish, lost this game due to that cute looking squirrel that is sulking.” Tzuyu thought in her mind. She look over to Sana’s side and found out that the she is smiling with her hand over her chest. She smiled unknowingly when she saw that sight until someone called her. 

“H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter