Chapter 3 (TWICE)

Can we be more than just fans?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After many weeks of hard work and training, the day of the concert arrived and every member of TWICE is excited yet anxious about their concert. They have just arrived at the backstage of the stadium early to prepare for their performance.

As they went into their resting room, Jihyo clapped her hands signalling for a gathering as she sat down on the couch. “Okay girls, today is the 1st day of our 1st concert and I have discussed with our managers and they agreed that we can have a mini game with our fans who came to our concert!” Jihyo explained.

The members clapped and smiled with joy as they can’t wait to have some interaction with their fans. “So, what mini game should we play with the fans?” Tzuyu asked.

The members start to think about some games that are suitable to be played and finally, a clap snapped them back from their thoughts. “I know what we can play! It’s called the ‘Don’t touch the acid floor’!” Jungyeon then explained how the game works to them and after the explanation, they all nodded and agreed to use that game as the mini game.

After the discussion, each member uses their remaining time to do their own things like remembering their parts, using their phones to see their social media. Momo who is done using her phone decided to go out to see how the sales are going, tells the manager that she wants to go check the stall out. The manager then agreed and accompany her to the stalls.

As soon as she went out of the main entrance of the stadium, she can already hear many screaming and shouting of her name and the other members’ name. She smiled as she makes her way to the stalls. She went into the stall and proceed to get a mic and started to talk on the mic. Many of the fans who are buying the concert merchandise are shocked from her appearance and started screaming her name.

“ANNYEONG! How are you guys?! Thank you for coming to the concert and buying our merchandise as well! So to thank you guys, I will be giving you guys a short dance alright?!” 

She heard many screams of YES and she put down her mic and proceed to a larger area to dance. As she was dancing and looking into the crowd, she found a girl who had a long hair and sharp nose, staring right at her. She felt her heart accelerate faster when she look into those bright black eyes. “What is this feeling? Why is my heart rate increasing? Don’t tell me I am having a crush on a fan?...” Momo thought

For the rest of the dance, she kept on looking at the girl and kept on thinking about her. Soon after, she finishes her dance and she went back to the backstage thinking deeply about that girl who was staring at her. She moves her hands to her heart and felt that even after she moved away from that girl, her heart rate is still fast. 

“Hey, Momo you are back finally. So how is the situation outside? Hello? Hello, is Momo there?” Jungyeon waved her hands and finally got Momo’s attention.

“Ahh, yes what were you saying?” Momo replied. “What’s wrong, Momo? You went out happily and then you came back lost in your thoughts.” Jungyeon asked. The other members who heard the conversation also came over to find out what happened to her.

“I… think… I have fallen in love with a fan who I don’t know at all…” Momo stuttered. The rest looked at her in shock as Momo faced down and scratch her poor head. “Ohh.., that is something I would never think you would ever tell us. But how do you find that person and we need more explanation.” Jihyo asked.

Momo then explains what actually happened and how she felt during her dance and etc. The rest of the members just listen and nod their heads. “Hmm… Unnie, how about this. Since we will be playing the minigame later, you can use that chance to get her up to the stage and get to know about her better?” Tzuyu closed her eyes and thought.

“Hmm… that is actually a good idea, Tzuyu. Later Momo unnie, during our introduction, try to find where she is and then during the mini game move towards her and choose her!” Chaeyoung jumped and snapped her fingers before sitting down after receiving many stares from her unnies.

“I... I try to find where she is sitting but asking her up the stage… I hope that would be a good idea. Hais” Momo thought.


After a few hours of preparation, the concert is officially started and TWICE make their way to the back of the stage and wait for their cue to go. The lights dimmed and the music starts to incr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter