Chapter 1

Can we be more than just fans?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“1,2,3! Once in a million, TWICE immida!” TWICE said out their intro to the fans who are currently watching on Vlive.

Who is TWICE, you may ask. Well let me tell you who TWICE is...


TWICE is the new monster rookies, anybody would know who they are and they will tell you who TWICE is and who are in TWICE! This is how popular TWICE is right after their debut. 

Shortly after they debuted, they achieved many and maintain all kills on charts for weeks and even months. They swept all the awards on music shows and grand awards at end of year award ceremonies. TWICE is the most feared rookies since they have just debuted for a year and many other groups would like to avoid having the same promotion period as them if possible. 

Although TWICE have won many achievements, they always thank their fans a lot and also care about the fans as well. Other than just fans, they also have many friends in the industry like Red Velvet, GFriend and of course their labelmates as well. They are always humble about their achievements, they care alot about their fans. 

Oh! Let me introduce the members of Twice!!

 

Jihyo, the leader of TWICE, is in charge of the vocals of the group. She is the mother of the group and cares for everybody including the fans. 

Jungyeon, another vocalist of the group is a girl crush for many girls. However, she have no fun at all which gave her the nickname, ‘No-jam hyung’.

Momo, the power dancer of the group, makes everybody drools whenever she dance ily. You might think she eat very less to maintain her figure, but that's not the case. She eat so much that it seems that there is a black hole in her stomach!

Chaeyoung, the rapper of the group, loves to draw and visits art museum whenever she can. Same as Jungyeon, she have no fun and therefore got the nickname, ‘No-jam dongsaeng’.

Lastly, Tzuyu, the maknae of TWICE, is the most beautiful in the group. Many people would have their jaws dropped on the floor when she saw her beautiful face appearing from anywhere. However, she is also savage to her members which make the members to think twice before saying anything about her. 


“Hello everybody, how are you guys today? We just finished our last recording for Signal! It is sad that our promotions had ended today. BUT we also have a good news to share with you guys! We are having our first ever concert happening in 3 days time. I wished that everyone can come to the concert but there is limited seats. So, quickly go to JYP website and get the tickets alright!” Jihyo say to the phone and the rest of the members nodded their heads behind Jihyo.

“We will not be just singing and dancing our songs, we will be dancing other groups songs and if you want to know what we are going to dance, you have to go to the concert to find out!” Jungyeon followed.

“Since I have used a lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter