Chapter 2 (Fans)

Can we be more than just fans?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally the day of the concert have arrived and everybody is hyped to go to the concert! Well.. except from Mina who reluctantly follow them at the back.

They were now at the concert venue which is at the National Stadium of Korea. They were shock about how big the stadium is and quickly took a few pictures of the place since they never went there before. Soon after that, Nayeon told them there is a merchandise store opened specially for the concert only. Nayeon quickly went to queue up while the rest slowly walk towards her.

“I can’t wait to get the Jungyeon Doll and the Candy Bong!” Nayeon told them. “Jungyeon merchandise again… Really Nayeon unnie?” Dahyun mumbled. 


“Yea of course. Since when did I not get her merchandise huh?” Nayeon told her.

Soon, they heard screams from the front of the queue and everybody who was queuing up got confused by the screaming. They looked to the front, and saw something shocking which was Momo smiling at them. 

“ANNYEONG! How are you guys?! Thank you for coming to the concert and buying our merchandise as well! So to thank you guys, I will be giving you guys a short dance alright?!” Momo told everybody using the mic and everybody exclaimed yes.

She then went to a slightly bigger space and started dancing. Her dance gave off a powerful yet y vibe at the same time. With every body roll she did, the fans screamed their lungs out.After a few moves, she stopped and clapped her hands then she bowed to the fans before walking back to the holding room.

Mina, who was watching Momo dance, was actually impressed by Momo’s dancing skills. She wanted to know more about Momo background so she went to talk to Nayeon about it.
 
In the meantime, they were finally able to get to the front and purchase their items after waiting for sometime. During the queue, Mina found out from Nayeon that Momo is from Japan as well and she is from Kyoto. Nayeon also told her that Momo is actually a big eater and especially like Jokbal however Momo will not get fat and have abs as well.

Mina was surprised by the information from Nayeon and was more intrigued about Momo now.


~In stadium~

“Move your butts along, our seats are in the middle so move in!” Nayeon groaned. They move in and finally settle down. Since the concert have not started, they talked about the TWICE members to get rid of the boredom of waiting. Soon after, loud music started to blast and everyone in the venue screamed loudly as they saw smoke filling the stage. 

Nayeon, who is now basically screaming at her top of her lungs quickly took out the candy bong and start shaking it furiously while standing up. Sana and Dahyun were also screaming but not as crazy as Nayeon and were sitting down instead. Mina on the other hand, was just sitting there looking uninterested about the concert and clapping slowly.

TWICE finally came out and started dancing their song, Touchdown, to officially start the concert. 

It was a funny scene to watch whenever Jungyeon sang her part, Nayeon would scream Jungyeon name loudly and jump as well. Whenever Jungyeon moved towards her side, she would also scream for her and when Jungyeon finally made an eye cont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter