END

That Damned Touching Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihoon laughed at Seungcheol, taking rare outward joy in the funny story he had just told. It didn't matter that it was at Jun's expense, since the accident had been his own stupid fault. Anyone could admit that falling off of a log into the mud and looking like a mud monster was pretty damn funny, especially if someone as stoic as himself had found amusement in it.

 

Turning to reply to his hyung, his eyes narrowed when he heard a familiar, bubbly voice from behind them.

 

"Woozi! I'm glad you're here!" Jihoon tensed, closing his eyes. Staring at Seungcheol, he shook his head. It was coming and he knew it. It was just a matter of time.

 

Before Jihoon could move away, Seungyeon latched into him, hugging him tightly. Rolling his eyes, he resisted the urge to shove the annoying, happy guy off of him. Seungyeon was like a happy leach that wouldn't let go and would all of the life out of you. At least, that was how Jihoon saw it. Everyone loved him, and Jihoon didn't quite understand why. He was so annoying!

 

Finally, Seungyeon let go of Jihoon, stepping over to talk to Yixuan, who had just arrived with Sungjoo and the others, one of them carrying a basketball. This was the main reason they were meeting here at the court. He intended to kick some and settle scores. Stepping away from Jihoon,who glared at him in the process, he walked over to the new arrivals, greeting them very loudly, as usual.

 

"Why do you dislike him so much? He's just being nice and loves to be around you," Seungcheol's boyfriend, Jeonghan, smiled at Jihoon, cocking an eyebrow. "He obviously adores you, Jihoon." The pretty man gave him an evil grin. "Woozi."

 

Jihoon rolled his eyes again. He knew he shouldn't have stumbled all over the place and caused such a big scene the year before. His drunken, amusing behavior had gained him the nickname of Woozi, since Jun had given it to him that night and it had stuck like super glue. "First of all, he doesn't adore me. He's annoying and obnoxious and does it because he can bug the crap out of me! And don't call me that! I hate it, and you know it, Jeonghan."

 

Jeonghan smiled slightly, his dark eyes shining brightly. "Okay. Well, let's just get this game going, shall we?" The thin, beautiful man smiled at Sungjoo, the captain of the other team. "Let's get this over with."

 

Jihoon nodded, glancing over at the court, where Seungyeon and his friends were gathering. This would be fun, especially as a large group. He was proven correct once the game began, causing him to forget all about the clingy Seungyeon. He had a lot of fun playing against them, even though his team lost, in the end. He left feeling happy, carefully avoiding Seungyeon as he got into his car and left.

 

×××××××××

 

That evening, Jihoon sat in the peace and quiet of his kitchen, sipping hot coffee. As hard as he tried, he couldn't push Seungyeon out of his mind. Jeonghan had been correct when he had said that Seungyeon was cute. He was too cute, in fact, and that was Jihoon's problem with him. The taller young man was too vibrant and inviting, where Jihoon liked to be left alone and preferred keeping others at a distance, so that was the reason he could never be close to someone like Seungyeon, even though he was cute and friendly. That was just how things had to be. Distance was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter