final

bite me

his red eyes are so beautiful, his white, corpse-like skin glows in the moonlight. the skin is cold, the whole boy is cold, but wonwoo still presses himself tighter against him. he almost wants to chuckle at himself, admiring him like he used to when they first met, even though their first meeting was so movie-like ; him drinking, feeding himself from a human and wonwoo staring at him wide-eyed, not knowing if he should run or not. wonwoo didn’t.

 

he had a name. kim mingyu. it rolled so sweetly off wonwoo’s lips that mingyu couldn’t sometimes contain himself and just attacked the boy’s lips. those kisses made mingyu feel like he was on fire, even though he damn well knew that he was cold as ice. having wonwoo pressed against him felt nice - wonwoo made him warm. it felt like the warmness from wonwoo spread all over his body, lighting him up, making him feel like a human once again. mingyu wished that he could be a human again, just because he knew it would be better for wonwoo.

 

the first time wonwoo asked him to turn him to someone like mingyu ; mingyu refused. he thought that he simply couldn’t do that to such a beautiful, living human who adored life. why would wonwoo want to be someone like mingyu? a predator, a beast? a creature that people fear and hunt? why would wonwoo ever want to risk his life? i want to be with you, forever. mingyu almost wanted to cry.

 

the time mingyu starts considering it is when wonwoo is in a slight car accident and ends up in a hospital with broken bones. mingyu hates to see wonwoo suffer from pain ; the face wonwoo makes when he has to move pains mingyu too. that’s when mingyu starts to think , if wonwoo were like him, he wouldn’t have to suffer from pain as much. he wouldn’t be free from all kinds of pain, but he would never have to go to the hospital since he would heal much faster. wonwoo would be stronger, so stupid things like slight car accidents wouldn’t hurt him. mingyu starts to consider it as an okay idea.

 

when wonwoo realizes it’s what he really wants, and mingyu finally agrees on it, is when they’re in bed, cuddling, whispering sweet nothings to each other and sharing soft kisses at times. that’s when wonwoo realizes that he loves mingyu more than anything, and that he needs mingyu in his life, whether that would mean wonwoo would be basically dead. and wonwoo wishes that mingyu would feel the same. he does. when they’re laying there, all kinds of feelings surround mingyu. what if something happened to wonwoo while he was a human, and he would die from that? what if he lost wonwoo? mingyu just thinks, and after a while he turns to wonwoo ; he has made his decision. i’ll turn you.

 

there they are, facing each other. it’s the last day for wonwoo as a human, and he’s rather nervous but also happy. he gets to be with mingyu now, no matter what. he looks lovingly at mingyu and tiptoes to capture his lips. they both feel as the happiness fills them, they feel connected. tonight is the night. mingyu smiles because wonwoo looks so happy. wonwoo looks beautiful like a human, but he will look beautiful too when he’s like mingyu. the final kiss between them is shared ; it’s short but full of affection and love. after that mingyu turns his red eyes to wonwoo’s still brown ones. it’s time.

 

“are you ready?”

 

yes.”

 

and then mingyu bites him.