Two

Hypocrites

 

Some of you said that I didn't believe in the members and that they hate Hakyeon and stuffs so that's why I made this story. Well, you're wrong! I love vixx and I believe that the members love Hakyeon much more than how we love Hakyeon. I trust them okay. This story is just for fun. Please! No hard feelings okay? :)

 

 

-----

 

 

The results are finally out. Like always, Hyuk has failed his math test. He sat on the bench at the school's garden, looking at nothing. He doesn't want to go home. No, he's not ready to get beaten by his dad because he failed the math test, again.

 

"Why am I so stupid" he said to himself a little too loud as he knock his head a few times. "you stupid Hyuk!!" he kept blaming his brain for not good enough to do some simple math. He grabbed his bag, searching for the paper. Contemplating on whether he should just burn the paper and lied to his father that the teacher lost his paper or he should just tell the truth?

 

"You're not stupid, maybe a little hard work and exercises will help" a voice greeted him, making him jumped in surprise.

 

The voice then giggled. Hyuk lifted his head and saw a tan boy (probably older than him) taking a sit next to him. The boy took the paper from Hyuk's hand and examined it a while before continue, "It's 38% You're so close to pass you know". 

 

So close, but he still failed. His father wouldn't forgive him even he's only 2% away to pass. Last time he gets 39% but his father still beat him into a pulp. Now that he got 38%, he couldn't imagine what will happen to him in next two hours. He's thinking of running away to his sister's house or something.

 

"Hey you know what? I can help you. I'm not saying that I'm that good at math but I've never get lower than 80% you know. I can teach you." The offered as he smiled sincerely. "Look at that guy", he pointed at a pale skin boy standing not far away, gazing at both Hyuk and the boy with sharp eyes, "He's Taekwoon. We usually had group studies after school with a few others. Though not all of us at the same age. But hey since we're older we can help you!!" The boy explained enthusiastically like he really wanted to help Hyuk. Hyuk think for a second. Group studies huh? It doesn't sound that bad.

 

They boy held out his hand, "I'm hakyeon by the way"

 

 

  ••••••  

 

 

Hyuk jolted awake when he heard a loud laughing voices. He sat straight and observe the surrounding, suddenly remember that he is in his class. Probably it's recess time and he fall asleep.

 

"Oh? You're awake?" Sungjae, Hyuk's deskmate asked him. Hyuk gave a small smile in response. Lately he's been dozing off in class more, he also tend to get nightmare a lot. The view of Hakyeon lying hopelessly on the road kept bugging him everytime he closes his eyes. He also couldn't stop dreaming of the memories he had with Hakyeon. Plus, to be honest he missed the older a little too much.

 

Sungjae squeezes Hyuk's neck lightly, knowing that the latter was still drowsy. "Oh yeah, Hongbin hyung came here when you were sleeping" he said as he kept squeezing, he remembered ten minutes before their one year senior Lee Hongbin came to their class, searching for Hyuk. He retreats back to his class after knowing that Hyuk was sleeping.

 

Hyuk furrowed his eyebrows, didn't expect Hongbin to search for him. "why?"

 

"He said something about visiting Hakyeon hyung"

 

"Yeah, we did that everyday why did he bother-"

 

"And that Hakyeon hyung has awakened" the last sentence made Hyuk's heart beats faster than ever. "Really? He said that?". 

 

"Ah... Yes"

 

Hyuk stands up and ran out of his class without thinking much, leaving Sungjae alone.

 

"Hyuk, the recess has ended" Sungjae tried to called Hyuk back but Hyuk was not in his sight anymore. "Well whatever". He put his head on the table as he searched for excuses to give when their teacher asked where's Hyuk later. He better be prepared and Hyuk better treat him lunch tomorrow.

 

Hyuk sprinted to Hongbin's class as fast as he can. The faster he gets to see the said man, the better it is. He needs a confirmation. He needs to know that the news he heard was true.

 

Without hesitation, he tore the class door open. The class was rather lively, some were chatting and doing stuffs while waiting for the teacher to came in. They turned their head when the door being open but continued their work when they saw it's not the teacher that's coming in.

 

Hyuk approached Hongbin who was looking at him confusingly, "Hyuk? I came to your class but you were-"

 

"Is it true?" Hyuk asked, still panting from the running he did earlier.

 

"What is?"

 

"That Hakyeon hyung has awoken?"

 

Hongbin nodded his head. "Yes! Taekwoon hyung told me just now!"

 

"Seriously?! You're not lying right?!!" He almost scream in relieved but didn't do so when he heard his name being called,

 

"Han Sanghyuk? Go back to your class. What are you doing in other's class?!!!"

 

 

••••••

 

 

Hyuk waited at the school's gate after the school ended. It's always been this way since last month. They would go to the hospital after school to visit Hakyeon who was still in comma. But today is special. It's out of their usual because Hakyeon is awake. He tapped his leg softly on the ground while waiting, a habit he did when he's excited or nervous.

 

Hakyeon has awakened and Hyuk can't even explain how excited he was to see Hakyeon. He wanted to apologized for his mistake. He wanted to promise to Hakyeon that he'll treat Hakyeon better. He wanted to be a good dongsaeng to Hakyeon. 

 

"Oh you're here already?" Ken greeted Hyuk when he saw the latter. Taekwoon was walking with Ken, he tilted his head looking at Hyuk. Hyuk nodded his head. His class finished early than usual thus he's the first person to arrive here today. After a moment they were joined by Ravi and Hongbin who were running to them, "if we're late it's your fault" Hyuk can hear Hongbin nag as he ran with Wonshik, approaching them.
 

 

••••••
 

 

A faint laugh could be hear from inside the door. A laugh that they had missed and wanted to hear for so long. Taekwoon let out a breath and grab the door's knob. To be honest, he was really nervous. He has mixed feeling between wanting to finally meet Hakyeon and not ready to confront the man. What if Hakyeon is still mad at them and refused to see them?

 

He tore the door open and saw Wongeun was sitting next to Hakyeon's bed, telling some story that made Hakyeon giggled. They both turn their head, looking at the door.

 

The five of them walked in and smiled when they finally see Hakyeon. Hakyeon's skin was paler than usual, his lips chapped a little and he looks tired. However, he looks better and his broad smile can be seen that makes the five of them relieved. It's good to see Hakyeon all awake and smiling.

 

All of them were too speechless to say anything as they stayed silent. They stared at Hakyeon's pale face in an awe. Can't believe that Hakyeon has finally open his eyes.

 

"Oh, you guys are here?" Wongeun asked, breaking the silence among them.

 

Taekwoon walked approaching the bed, he tried to hug Hakyeon but stopped when he saw Hakyeon's confused face, "Wongeun-ah, who's that? Your friends?"

 

 

------A/N------
Whooops I'm going to leave it hanging there because I'm an evil writer muahahahaha 👿 till next time! ;)