Prologue

Neverland

"What are you getting at?" Youngbin asked, letting a little bit of annoyance seep into his voice. 

Dawon sat up after a lot of groaning and and leveled him with a stare. "That bag costs 5 billion won. The jacket you're wearing is part of last year's exclusive spring collection and that watch," he said pointing at his wrist, "there are only twenty five pieces of those in the entire world and i know for a fact that in South Korea, there are only four people who managed to get their hands on that," he continued. 

"And so?"

Dawon took a deep breath, "Who are you, really? and why do you live in this dingy place? It's so obvious that you're born with a silver spoon. Heck, you don't even know how to properly throw a punch or to give a decent first aid." 

Youngbin couldn't help but smile. "I'm impressed... and how do you know all these things?"

"Tell me who you are first?" Dawon retorted. 

Youngbin stood up and approached him. "My name is Kim Young Bin. i am the youngest son and supposedly next in line to become the CEO of the SF group," he answered extending a hand. 

"SF Group? But they had a press conference three months ago announcing the new CEO and it was not you," Dawon countered eyes squinting at him suspiciously. 

"It's a long story," Youngbin replied, lowering his hand. 

"Well, seeing as i'm all injured and , i think i have all the time in the world to listen to you," Dawon said, settling himself onto the floor. 

Youngbin stared at him. Part of him wanted to have someone to talk to finally - someone who is close to his age. A friend, a brother. But another part of him told him to be wary, to not trust this wounded stranger that he found on the alley.

It didn't take long before Youngbin decided what to do.