Final

Melting the Ice Princess

Chorong's POV

 

I am nervous today. I will finally admit my feelings for Naeun. I was walking at the cafeteria and I was looking for Naeun. Usually she will be waiting for me and give me things. It's weird there is no Naeun in sight. What if ahe gave up on me? I felt sad about the thought of it. I tried to think positive. Maybe she is just late. Yes she is just late Chorong. 

Lunch have arrived and there is still no Naeun. Maybe she is absent? I was worried what if she's sick. Then I heard students gossiping. I can't hear what they were saying but I heard Naeun's name. I walked near them and asked what theye were talking about. They said that Taemin and Naeun looks like a perfect couple and they should date. I felt jealousy arise in me and I felt angry. Maybe she likes Taemin now. She gave up on me. I don't deserve her. I hope she is happy and Taemin will treat her well. I felt something wet in my cheeks and I realized that I was already crying. Lunch have ended and I was walking to my class then I saw Naeun and Taemin walking together. I saw Taemin said something to Naeun and Naeun laughed. Naeun saw me and quickly avoided my eyes. I felt hurt when she did that. She has moved on already and she is happy with Taemin. I was hurt and my heart is broken. I am crying. I decided to talk to Suho and Bomi about all this.

"Pabo, you would give up just like that? Does Naeun know that you like her too?" they both said after I tell them about what happened.

I glared at them and said, "What's the point? She has moved on already and she is happy with Taemin."

"You really are a pabo! Fight for her! Confess to her" they said. I am happy that I have supportive friends like them. I decided that I should fight for her and confess to her. I love her and I should not let her go. 

 

Still Chorong's POV

 

It is morning and I decided to go early to school to do my plan. I am planning on confessing my love to Naeun. I bought flowers and chocolates just like she did on the first day she started courting me. I arrived in school and waited for her. When I saw her she avoided my stare. That hurt me. I decided that it is now or never.

"Son Naeun!" I shouted.

I got her attention and the students attention. She looked at me. I took a deep breath.

"Naeun I'm sorry if I am stubborn and I keep rejecting you. The day you confessed to me, I already liked you that day but I was afraid. I really fell for you during those 5 months you were courting me. Please give me a chance Naeun-ah. Give me a chance to show you that I love you. I love you Naeun-ah I love you. I hope I'm not late. Will you give me a chance?" I am crying already. I love her. I hope she will give me a chance.

"Please Naeun please" I thought to myself in my mine

 

Naeun's POV

 

Chorong loves me. SHE LOVES ME. This is the best day of my life. I was speechless. I don't know what to say. I saw her crying and it breaks my heart I hate seeing her cry. I can't think of anything to say so I just kissed her.

 

Chorong's POV

 

I was waiting for her to answer but she isn't taking. My tears fell down and my heart broke. Maybe she doesn't love me now. She lost her feelings for me. I was crying and I was shocked when she kissed me. I can't move but when she bit my lower lip gently I kissed her back. We kissed passionately for about 30 seconds and we broke it due to lack of air. I looked to the students and they were staring at us in awe. They clapped and was cheering for us. I am so happy. I smiled at Naeun and she smiled back. I felt my heart fluttered because of her smile. I looked at her sincerely in the eye and held her hand. I kneeled down and ahe was shocked at what I did.

"Will you be my girlfriend Naeun-ah?" I asked her. She cried in joy and answered,

"Yes, I would love to."

I've never felt this happiness in my life before.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." Naeun said and kissed me again. 

Naeun thought to herself, "I love you so much Chorong-ah, my Ice Princess."