Chapter 2

Melting the Ice Princess

Naeun's POV

 

I really went to school early because I am planning to win Chorong's heart. I bought flowers and chocolates for her. I will not give up. I am waiting for Chorong unnie. After a few minutes, I saw her at the school looking so beautiful. I took the flowers and the chocolates and fixed myself and approached her.

 

Chorong's POV

 

I saw Naeun holding a bouquet of flowers and chocolates. I felt a pang of jealousy in my heart. 

NO CHORONG YOU SHOULDN'T FEEL THAT I said to myself in my mind. I saw her approaching me and I was surprised when she gave it to me. I was shocked really even the students who are here. Many students are gossiping about us and they were shipping us. What is wrong with you people? Naeun isn't giving up. I just took the flowers and chocolates and left. I saw her smiled. When I saw her smile I felt my heart fluttered. What am I feeling? Do I like her. This can't be we are both girls. I should just reject her.

 

Naeun's POV

 

She took the flowers and the chocolates! SHE DIDN'T REJECT IT. Maybe I have a chance with her. I will really work hard to win you heart Park Chorong. I am willing to wait. You are worth the wait.

 

No one's POV

 

Everyday, Naeun will always wait for Chorong to arrive and give her things. She gives her food, chocolates, flowers etc. Chorong always takes it and Naeun will always ask Chorong to go out with her. Chorong will always make excuses to avoid going out with her. It has been going on for 5 months. Chorong really fell in love with Naeun but Naeun doesn't know yet. She wants to admit her feelings but she is afraid so she rejects her and she hangs out always with Suho. Suho likes her still but accepted the fact that Chorong doesn't like him. They just became friends and became close. Suho knows that Chorong likes Naeun. Chorong rejected Naeun again today. Bomi and Suho is tired of their friend's stubborness.

"Chorong, just admit your feelings to Naeun. You are always rejecting her." they both said to Chorong.

"But I'm afraid this is wrong what will people think of us?" Chorong said.

"Don't think of other people. Think about your feelings. What if Naeun gets tired? What if she gave up on you?" Suho said.

When Chorong thought about Naeun giving up on her, she felt great pain in her heart. She can't handle that. She decided to admit her feelings.

"Okay tomorrow, I will go out with her." Suho and Bomi smiled. Lunch ended and the three decided to go to their classes. Bomi has Math and both Suho and Chorong have Science so the two went together. Suho and Chorong were talking while walking to class.

"You are so whipped for Naeun aren't you? Little Miss Ice princess fell in love with the Goddess Naeun" Suho said teasing Chorong.

"YAH! I'm not whipped" Chorong said and blushed.

"Oh yeah whatever" Suho noticed the blush on Chorong's cheeks and just laughed. The two didn't notice that Naeun was glaring at them.

 

Naeun's POV

 

I was walking to my class and I saw Chorong unnie. I saw her with Suho. Oh that Suho. She always hangs out with Suho and I AM REALLY JEALOUS. I saw them talking and Suho whispered something in Chorong unnie's ear. I saw her blush at what he said. SHE BLUSHED. She didn't even notice me. I felt my heart shattered and I just glared at them. Maybe she likes Suho and not me. I did not saw her blush like that. Maybe I should just give up. She is not interested. I didn't notice that I was crying already. I should give up now. It has been 5 months. She doesn't like me I hope she is happy with Suho. 

 

 

This is the second chapter. It is short. I am planning on finishing this fic tonight. Chapter 3 will be last.