Introduction

Melting the Ice Princess

No one's POV

 

It is the first day of the school. Many students have anticipated and gathered for the cafeteria. Why? Because the "Ice Princess of Apink Academy", Park Chorong has arrived. These students have gathered to confess to her. Even though she is cold, many admires her because of her beauty. 

 

Chorong's POV

 

It's the start of classes again and I could hear students screaming and looking at me with their eyes. Ughhhhh I should be used to this. Many confesses to me but I'm not inrerested.

"Park Chorong please be my girlfriend."

"Park Chorong I love you"

"Park Chorong I promise I will treat you like a queen."

THESE are some of what I ALWAYS hear from my admirers everyday. I just look at them with my glare which means I'm not interested. Don't they get tired? I saw Suho approaching me. He is the most popular boy here and he is courting me. He is handsome yes and he is the captain of the basketball team but I'm not interested.

"Chorong will you have a date with me?" Suho said.

I rejected him and said "I'm busy and I'm not interested"

Many people ships us because they say that we are a perfect couple but I don't like him. This is gonna be a long day.

 

Naeun's POV

 

I had arrived at the school today and I see that there are many students at the cafeteria that only means that Park Chorong has arrived. Eversince I transferred to this school I had a crush on her. She is so beautiful and every time her eyes met mine, my heart would flutter. I love Park Chorong despite her cold demeanor and I'm going to confess to her. I'm planning to break down her walls and melt her icy heart. The students have noticed me and crap they started turning their attention to me. I also have a lot of admirers because I am the goddess of the school but I reject them because I only love one person and that is Park Chorong. I looked for Chorong and I saw her talking to Bomi. I decided to approach her.

 

Chorong's POV

 

"Suho is really a nice guy in fact he is handsome why don't you give him a chance?" Bomi said.

"Yes he is handsome I'm just not interested" I said.

Bomi was about to say something but she was cut off when Naeun came to us. Oh Son Naeun the goddess of the school. I don't know why she always stares at me and stutters when talking to me. It kind of annoys me and she is my rival in terms of popularity. I don't know why she came to us so I just glared at her signalling to her to start talking.

"H-Hi C-Chorong unnie" Naeun said and smiled.

See? She stuttered again. I just looked at her.

"C-Can we t-talk uhmmm just the t-two of us?" she said and I looked at Bomi who is giving me a teasing look and smile. I just looked at Bomi and then Bomi said

"Yes, she will talk to you I will leave now" Oh crap Bomi I swear I will kill you later. Naeun smiled at me and I just followed her.

 

Naeun's POV

 

I am really nervous right now because I'm confessing to her today. I led her to the school lockers and it's just the two of us here. I took a deep breath and looked at Chorong. She is glaring at me. Okay Naeun this is it I said to myself.

"C-Chorong unnie uhmmmm I really l-like you no uhmmm I l-love you w-will you please g-give me a chance w-will you go o-out with m-me?" I tried hard not stutter but I am so nervous.

 

Chorong's POV

 

She loves me?!?!?! I felt my heart beating faster when she confessed she is beautiful I somewhat felt happy. WAIT WHAT? YOU JUST CALLED NAEUN BEAUTIFUL AND YOU FELT HAPPY NO NO NO HAJIMA HAJIMA! Okay she's beautiful but I should not trust other people that easily.

"I'm sorry but I'm busy." I said to her. I saw her eyes starting to create tears. I felt a pang in my heart when I saw her crying. OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU FEELING WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU CHORONG YOU ARE SO WEIRD TODAY. I felt guilty but I must not let her see me feeling guilty for her. I should not care about other people's feelings. I am the ice princess. I just left her and looked for Bomi.

 

Naeun's POV

 

"I'm sorry but I'm busy." she said. I felt my heart shattered into million pieces. I felt myself crying but I tried to be strong. I saw Chorong unnie already left. Even though she rejected me I will not give up. I will show her that I really love her and I will make her my girlfriend.

"Park Chorong, I will not give up on you, I love you and I will make sure you will love me too" I said to myself and I planned on how to make Park Chorong fall in love with me.

 

 

That's the first chapter. I'm planning on making these into three chapters. I'm sorry if it isn't that good because it's my first time writing a story but I hope you like it!