Comprehending Minki

Escape

Things that Jonghyun could not comprehend about Minki:

  1. Minki forces him to listen to Lady GaGa songs when he does not want to (but he must admit that the songs are actually good).
  2. Minki eats a lot but why is he still skinny???
  3. Why choose to go with him? Why not Aron or Dongho?
  4. The flight attendant gave them two blankets but Minki still chose to share with him.
  5. Why Los Angeles? What’s in Minki’s head that made him drag him there?

Jonghyun tried to move but Minki was sleeping soundly on his shoulder. He stared at the younger boy’s peaceful face and let out a smile. They have been through a lot during the past few months and they really deserve some rest. Despite being the maknae, Minki is really concerned with them. The NU’EST members are what kept Jonghyun alive during Produce 101.

Minki’s eyes slowly opened and he caught Jonghyun staring at him. “Jonghyunnie~” Minki mumbled. “We are still far away, you could still sleep.” Jonghyun replied, brushing his fingers on Minki’s soft locks. “Ah. I’m fine.” Minki rubbed his eyes as he sat up, removing his head from Jonghyun’s shoulder.

“Minki-ah”

“Ne Jonghyunnie?”

“Why Los Angeles?”

“Because I wanted to see Lady GaGa.” Minki said in a matter-of-fact tone.

“…Seriously? We are going all the way to Los Angeles just to see Lady GaGa.”

“Yes.”

Jonghyun let out a sigh. He was going to have to add another item on the list why he could not just comprehend Minki.

“And besides you seemed so down before we left off for our vacation. I wanted to cheer you up.” Minki said. Jonghyun felt his heart melt by Minki’s words. He tried not to make a big deal out of it and closed his eyes to doze off.

Jonghyun woke up feeling some pain on his ears. He has travelled through plane plenty of times but he cannot seem to get used to the air pressure on his ears. Jonghyun searched for chewing gum in his pocket but found none. “Ah. My ears.” Jonghyun muttered under his breath.

“Are you alright?” Minki asked and Jonghyun responded with a nod.

“Did you know that kissing helps remove air pressure in yours?”

“What the hell Minki…”

But before Jonghyun could protest any further, Minki pressed his lips on Jonghyun’s. Minki let out a snort when he pulled away while Jonghyun took the blanket and covered it on his face.

Things that Jonghyun could not comprehend about Minki:

  1. Minki forces him to listen to Lady GaGa songs when he does not want to (but he must admit that the songs are actually good).
  2. Minki eats a lot but why is he still skinny???
  3. Why choose to go with him? Why not Aron or Dongho?
  4. The flight attendant gave them two blankets but Minki still chose to share with him.
  5. Why Los Angeles? What’s in Minki’s head that made him drag him there?
  6. Why is Minki so obsessed with Lady Gaga?
  7. Why are Minki’s lips so soft?